General Discussion for ATL CAGs In Memoriam Matthew Cherry

Status
Not open for further replies.

organicow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Hey guys, I figured since we totally hijacked that DS Lite thread to talk about everything from cider to live local music....we might as well have a dedicated thread for it. Especially since I think we definitely have the most robust discussions in the Southeast CAG forum!

I'll kick it off by describing my recent EB experience:

I hit the Northlake EB (the one with the cool manager) today to grab some B2G1 goodness. I ended up getting Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (XB), RE2 (GC), and RE3 (GC), all complete and mint for 86.65. Considering that MvC2 goes for $50-60 on ebay, I thought this to be a pretty good purchase! As I was leaving, the manager guy told me that the North Dekalb store had some rare shit right now too, and that I should check it out. What a nice guy!

Anyway, I f'n hate that EB, but I figured it was worth a trip (its not that far from home). I ended up getting complete mint copies of REZ (PS2), LoZ Promo disc (GC, the one with Master Quest), and Cubivore (GC) for $72.20. Cool.

I also got 3 used DS games (preparing for the Lite on Sun) for B2G1. All three of the games (Trauma Center, Advance Wars, and MarioKart) were complete. But, somehow, as the dipshit was ringing me up, the Trauma manual somehow disappeared from the box! Since they insist upon slapping those damned clear stickers on the edges at sale time, I didn't notice the missing manual until I was on the way home. Jackasses!! Well, they had another complete used copy, so hopefully they can help me out tomorrow....but I'm not counting on it.

In the meantime, this dude with a baby was trading in 20 Xbox games (and getting ripped off, I might add), and the clueless employees there couldn't seem to get it all worked out. That poor bastard must've been there for about 45 minutes, and still hadn't gotten the right trade in credit. UGH.

My two trips today really showed me how utterly opposed two EBs within a few miles of one another could really be. And that is why I always go out to Northlake!

/rant

On to more beer talk!! :cool:

I grew up near Sprayberry HS and my parents still live near Lassiter. I always thought the NW Atlanta EB/GS sucked. Except for maybe the GS next to Barnes & Noble & Publix.

If I go to EB, I go to the one on Dallas Highway (The Avenue at West Cobb), they're pretty good there, not the typical EB employees. The EB in Town Center Mall I refuse to go there.

Even though it was usually overpriced, I miss my Media Play!

[quote name='Blues']

Even though it was usually overpriced, I miss my Media Play![/quote]

Yeah, me too. I was a loyal Replay customer and always came in on double/triple point days, used the coupons, and walked away feeling as if I had made some good deals.

Hey everybody!! I live in Lilburn (although it's basically Snellville) and I work near Perimeter Mall. I frequent the EB on Roswell Road quite often as well as Best Buy Perimeter. In fact, I just was in the Best Buy Perimeter Mall store today and PM'd CC on GTA:LCS PS2 for $14.99.

They also have the guides for Gun, Dragon Quest 8, Metal Gear Acid 2 and GTA:LCS (PSP ONLY) for a penny each, which I also got. Not a bad haul for just over 16 bucks.....Funny thing is, the GTA:LCS PS2/PSP guide came out today for $16. It's the EXACT SAME, well basically, as the PSP only guide......I saved $15.98 buying the PSP only guide.....

Anyway, good to have CAG'ers in my area!!!

[quote name='Blues']If I go to EB, I go to the one on Dallas Highway (The Avenue at West Cobb), they're pretty good there, not the typical EB employees. The EB in Town Center Mall I refuse to go there.

Even though it was usually overpriced, I miss my Media Play![/quote]
That's odd, a friend of mine has sworn never to go to the Dallas EB again because of some bad experiences. I knew the former store manager at TC EB and was easily the nicest gamestore employee I've ever dealt with. A few times he even brought out a box of old .01 guides from the back and told me to take whatever I wanted. Of course, he's gone now. The good ones always get chased off.

[quote name='Ubiiquitous']They also have the guides for Gun, Dragon Quest 8, Metal Gear Acid 2 and GTA:LCS (PSP ONLY) for a penny each, which I also got. Not a bad haul for just over 16 bucks.....Funny thing is, the GTA:LCS PS2/PSP guide came out today for $16. It's the EXACT SAME, well basically, as the PSP only guide......I saved $15.98 buying the PSP only guide.....

Anyway, good to have CAG'ers in my area!!![/quote]
Just so I'm clear, did you do a side-by-side comparison between the 2 GTA guides and they were essentially the same? I hope so since I got a hold of the .01 GTA PSP guide.

It sure was nice to discover a sub section of CAG for Atlanta. I'm out in Kennesaw with two Gamestops and an EB within walking distance of each other. No idea why they bother to keep all three open to compete with each other.

And yes, I mourn the loss of the Media Play too. I could spend so much time just wandering around that store. Now its empty corpse just sits there. Wish someone would buy it and turn it into something useful.

[quote name='neocisco']That's odd, a friend of mine has sworn never to go to the Dallas EB again because of some bad experiences. I knew the former store manager at TC EB and was easily the nicest gamestore employee I've ever dealt with. A few times he even brought out a box of old .01 guides from the back and told me to take whatever I wanted. Of course, he's gone now. The good ones always get chased off.

Just so I'm clear, did you do a side-by-side comparison between the 2 GTA guides and they were essentially the same? I hope so since I got a hold of the .01 GTA PSP guide.[/QUOTE]

I just quickly scanned both and they appeared the same. The thing is, the new guide that came out today is for BOTH the PS2 and PSP version, so there's no reason the PSP only guide should be any different. I'm not sure if they had any more PSP only guides. I should have thought to look and pick one up for my fellow ATL CAG'ers.....my apologies......I'll remember next time!

I used to frequent the EB in the North Dekalb Mall - they had the best manager (Sonya) who would remember me and always knew the current deals and would sometimes take a calculator out to figure out how I could get the best trade in if the current deals weren't in the system... then she got replaced with this dude who was a hard-ass about everything - I remember complaining once about a used game without a manual or something, saying I should get it for less but he resisted saying-- and I quote -- "There's a new sheriff in town". Come on!
Thankfully, the folks at the Edgewood EB seem to really be interested in the deals/specials/sales, etc... I went in today hoping they'd have the Guncon/Time Crisis 3 deal, and when I couldn't find it I went to the register, biting my lip. I explained that online they had a deal where Time Crisis with the Guncon was 25 bucks and did they have it here... the girl said "totally!" and scoured the store to find their new copy (stickered as 60$) and was so happy about marking it down and ringing it up for me... very cool experience.

Yeah, I've had nothing but good experiences at the Edgewood EB.

As for the N. Dekalb store...I am very familiar with the "new sheriff in town," and he can suck my ass. He was so rude to me once that I swore I'd never go back as long as he was in charge. And I didn't.

Today was the first time I'd been there in about a year; I only did so because the really nice Northlake manager told me that the jerkoff had been fired from N. Dekalb. Sure as shit, they had a new dude there today; he was a freaking moron, but at least he wasn't a jerk.

Ive only been to a couple Ebgames in my area.
The one in Johns Creek off 141 and the one at North Pointe Mall.

The Johns Creek one is mediocre. The kids that work there are nice but the Manager and Assistant Manager consistently bad (refused online returns and tried to scam me out of b2g1 by not putting it in on one of my purchases) and try to push preorders on you while you are browsing.

North Point is better. I really have only seen one guy ever working there and he has always been polite and friendly. When I get used games, he tries to make sure I get the best disc possible.

Ive been to the Discover Mills Ebgames, Mall of Georgia Gamestop and Lenox Mall Gamestop, but the experiences were never bad.

[quote name='rupan_sansei']It sure was nice to discover a sub section of CAG for Atlanta. I'm out in Kennesaw with two Gamestops and an EB within walking distance of each other. No idea why they bother to keep all three open to compete with each other.

And yes, I mourn the loss of the Media Play too. I could spend so much time just wandering around that store. Now its empty corpse just sits there. Wish someone would buy it and turn it into something useful.[/quote]

The Town Center/Barrett Parkway area is so ridiculous. Traffic aside, it always amuses me that there's a Starbucks by B&N, in the shopping center in front of the mall, in the mall itself and one by the Stake & Shake (maybe?). This is a...two mile stretch? Reminds me of Best in Show.

I live in Woodstock myself. There's a decent Rhino's by the Wal-Mart on Hwy. 92, though I didn't get hired there recently so I'm a little biased against it!

The Gamestop on the other end of Hwy. 92, by Target, is really great. The guys in there usually recognize me and we always have a nice chat about gaming.

[quote name='organicow']I also got 3 used DS games (preparing for the Lite on Sun) for B2G1. All three of the games (Trauma Center, Advance Wars, and MarioKart) were complete. But, somehow, as the dipshit was ringing me up, the Trauma manual somehow disappeared from the box! Since they insist upon slapping those damned clear stickers on the edges at sale time, I didn't notice the missing manual until I was on the way home. Jackasses!! Well, they had another complete used copy, so hopefully they can help me out tomorrow....but I'm not counting on it.[/QUOTE]
Oh, man-- I almost made a trip over there on Sunday, and you would have been without one Advance Wars and one Trauma Center. :) At least my other mission to find Phoenix Wright was successful.

I did find a used AWars yesterday at the (downstairs) Perimeter Mall EB, but it was without book or art, and I passed on it. If anyone else can spot a good used AWars DS for me this week, give a shout, por favor.

Regarding Perimeter, there were a couple of really helpful kids in the downstairs EB, but the guys in the (smaller) upstairs store seemed kinda jerky.

There's a really nice guy (who loves him some DS) running the new store at Mansell/Hwy 9. This is right by where I work, so I've been in a few times lately. Might go in with a buddy tomorrow and cooperate on a B2G1 deal. I think Trauma Center must be mine...

Good call on starting this thread.

I am out in woodstock as well. Lived in Roswell for almost 25 years though.

As for stores I end up all over the place since I have had clients in Alpharetta, Downtown, McDonough, and Gwinnett the last 3 years. Locally I stick to the Rhino's off Highway 92 to pick up a few games, if I don't have any GR credit left at the time. Its nice having a place so close to the house, so I try to support them.

Fry's - Near Gwinnett Mall is a must place to stop in if you are in the area. There selection is great and they normally have tough to find games. When I was in there picking up some notebook harddrives last weekend they had multiple copies of every RE for the gamecube. I could have walked out with RE 0-4 for $115 new.

I tend to stay away from EB/Gamestop for the most part. I knew a few asst managers before the merger and all were screwed with the merger. Gamestop paid managers less and fuck'd a few EB Games managers who were on the higher end.

There's a Fry's near Gwinett Mall? I had no idea, that's great. West Coast people always have great things to say about the store.

It's a pretty long drive from Woodstock, right? I know personally that it's about an hour and a half to get to the Gwinett Arena, is the mall in that same area?

[quote name='such great heights']There's a Fry's near Gwinett Mall? I had no idea, that's great. West Coast people always have great things to say about the store.

It's a pretty long drive from Woodstock, right? I know personally that it's about an hour and a half to get to the Gwinett Arena, is the mall in that same area?[/QUOTE]

The Fry's is right next to Gwinnett Place Mall. It's about 200 feet from Sears. You can't miss it if you drive around the mall and look across the road from Sears. It's a cool store and their prices are usually good.....

GP Mall area is kind of a hassle, but it is a fun store.

Fortunately, we're getting a second Fry's in Alpharetta. It'll be a little bit north of the Wal-Mart Supercenter @ Windward/Hwy.9, and I think it's already under construction.

[quote name='El Gray']GP Mall area is kind of a hassle, but it is a fun store.

Fortunately, we're getting a second Fry's in Alpharetta. It'll be a little bit north of the Wal-Mart Supercenter @ Windward/Hwy.9, and I think it's already under construction.[/QUOTE]

I think I remember hearing about that a while back. Glad to hear it's going to happen. That store will make a killing because that Best Buy on North Point does very well, and I'm sure the Fry's will destroy it.

For god's sake, I want a Fry's closer to town! :)

El Grey - I'm tepted to say that they had another copy of Advance Wars DS when I bought mine...I've got to go back there today to deal with that whole "screwed out of a manual" issue, so I'll check while I'm there.

[quote name='El Gray']GP Mall area is kind of a hassle, but it is a fun store.

Fortunately, we're getting a second Fry's in Alpharetta. It'll be a little bit north of the Wal-Mart Supercenter @ Windward/Hwy.9, and I think it's already under construction.[/QUOTE]

Thank God. But I want to go see the Fry's @ GP next time I'm in town. Also gotta hit Ikea again to buy our entertainment center.

I live in Decatur now, and have nothing but positive things to say about the Edgewood EBgames. They have a decent selection for all platforms, lots of used games, and the chick who works there during the day is pretty cute.

I used to live in Peachtree Hills (south of buckhead, between peacthree and piedmont) and I would visit the EBgames at Chastain Square (on Roswell Rd.) a lot. They had a HUGE selection of used Gamecube games (bigger than any other store I've been too). They also had a good selection of used PC games. The guys there were really nice. Plus all the rich spoiled kids in that neighborhood would trade in their games left and right, so there was always a huge selection. One night those guys hooked me up with the trade 3 GBA games for free Nintendogs despite my lack of a coupon. It took them a while, but they finally did it. They also kept the store open 5 minutes late for me one night when I ran to pick up my preordered copy of MarioKart DS.

The Gamestop on Buford Highway is crap. I guess it's not a bad store, but the employees seemed really pushy, tried to sell me a opened game as new, and were just generally jerks... I stopped going there a long time ago.

Fry's is a magnificent store.... just not for video games. Their games are usually overpriced. The only time you can get a good deal there (for videogames) is if you by a brand new game on release week ... then it's usually $5 cheaper than it should be. Other than that, I really don't enjoy shopping for games there (but I do love playing games on their setup there).

The North Dekalb mall ebgames is pretty weak in my opinion. It's really small and cramped. I guess the selection is pretty good, but it's nothing like Edgewood's. That's pretty much the best store in the ATL area in my opinion.

[quote name='Gator']I live in Decatur now, and have nothing but positive things to say about the Edgewood EBgames. They have a decent selection for all platforms, lots of used games, and the chick who works there during the day is pretty cute.

I used to live in Peachtree Hills (south of buckhead, between peacthree and piedmont) and I would visit the EBgames at Chastain Square (on Roswell Rd.) a lot. They had a HUGE selection of used Gamecube games (bigger than any other store I've been too). They also had a good selection of used PC games. The guys there were really nice. Plus all the rich spoiled kids in that neighborhood would trade in their games left and right, so there was always a huge selection. One night those guys hooked me up with the trade 3 GBA games for free Nintendogs despite my lack of a coupon. It took them a while, but they finally did it. They also kept the store open 5 minutes late for me one night when I ran to pick up my preordered copy of MarioKart DS.

The Gamestop on Buford Highway is crap. I guess it's not a bad store, but the employees seemed really pushy, tried to sell me a opened game as new, and were just generally jerks... I stopped going there a long time ago.

The North Dekalb mall ebgames is pretty weak in my opinion. It's really small and cramped. I guess the selection is pretty good, but it's nothing like Edgewood's. That's pretty much the best store in the ATL area in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

I concur with Gator on the EB at Chastain Square. I have only been there once, a couple of weeks ago, but their selection is HUGE and the employee that was in there at the time, a female, was very friendly and helpful. Great experience......I recommend that location.....

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Thank God. But I want to go see the Fry's @ GP next time I'm in town. Also gotta hit Ikea again to buy our entertainment center.[/QUOTE]

Did you go to UGA, or are you just a fan? I've never been to Augusta, but I did graduate from UGA.......ah, good times, good times...

[quote name='Ubiiquitous']Did you go to UGA, or are you just a fan? I've never been to Augusta, but I did graduate from UGA.......ah, good times, good times...[/QUOTE]

Applied, got accepted, but never went. At the time, I was looking to get a civil engineering degree. Ah, my foolishness. My wife went her first two years before she graduated from Emory. Perhaps I can reapply to finish my accounting degree....

Augusta is ok. Like I said, I grew up in Marietta. Moved to NC, and this was the closest we could afford to move back to. I won't complain too much, it allows me to stay home with my girls.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Applied, got accepted, but never went. At the time, I was looking to get a civil engineering degree. Ah, my foolishness. My wife went her first two years before she graduated from Emory. Perhaps I can reapply to finish my accounting degree....

Augusta is ok. Like I said, I grew up in Marietta. Moved to NC, and this was the closest we could afford to move back to. I won't complain too much, it allows me to stay home with my girls.[/QUOTE]

That's very cool, man. It will all work out for you, I'm sure. Sounds like you have a nice family. I may have a degree, but I don't have the family like you, so you are way up on me. ;)

I picked up an extra copy of the strategy guides for Dragon Quest 8, Metal Gear Acid 2 and GTA:LCS (PSP version, although same as PS2) at Best Buy today for a penny each. If anyone needs those, let me know and I can get them to you. I'm not looking to profit, or anything, so a small trade, or whatever is fine.

I could use the DQ8 strategy guide if you still got it. I don't really have anything to trade but I would buy it off ya.

It seems all you guys are on the other side of town, no west siders here, eh? I lived my whole life in Acworth until last February I got my own house out here in Dallas. I gotta say, it's a pain of a drive to get to the places I like to go but I do enjoy the more quietness of the area.

[quote name='Blues']I could use the DQ8 strategy guide if you still got it. I don't really have anything to trade but I would buy it off ya.

It seems all you guys are on the other side of town, no west siders here, eh? I lived my whole life in Acworth until last February I got my own house out here in Dallas. I gotta say, it's a pain of a drive to get to the places I like to go but I do enjoy the more quietness of the area.[/QUOTE]

PM sent for address...

[quote name='Ubiiquitous']PM sent for address...[/QUOTE]

Damn my timing.

Although, Paypal just refunded me my $500 that some dude in India tried to get away from. Nice...

I agree with the statement about Fry's game selection. Short of the ultra rares, you can find just about any GC or XBOX game ever released. The prices are not always great, but if you are looking for a game that is hard to find, or just don't want to buy used, check Fry's. I just wish they took American Express.

To the other post about North DeKalb EB, I used to frequent there when I worked in the area and remember Sonya as well. She did a good job of trying to stay up to date on the newest releases. She always solicit opinions and then turn around and let you know what people were saying about a game, even if it was not flattering. I thought that was cool. Its been several years since I have been there though.

Ah, you guys started a new thread on me. I was wondering why the DS Lite one got so quiet all of a sudden. lol

Cochese: I grew up right near you. Went to Pope. Folks still live there, near the intersection of Johnson's Ferry and Post Oak Tritt. But I had to get out of East Cobb. ;)

I got a BA in English from UGA and the little woman has an industrial engineering degree from Tech. I know I committed a grave, grave sin by marrying a Yellow Jacket, but at least I didn't get hitched to a Volunteer or (gasp) a Gator (no offense, Gator...okay, some).

The funny thing is, she very nearly went to Auburn. :roll:

[quote name='Tybee']Ah, you guys started a new thread on me. I was wondering why the DS Lite one got so quiet all of a sudden. lol

Cochese: I grew up right near you. Went to Pope. Folks still live there, near the intersection of Johnson's Ferry and Post Oak Tritt. But I had to get out of East Cobb. ;)

I got a BA in English from UGA and the little woman has an industrial engineering degree from Tech. I know I committed a grave, grave sin by marrying a Yellow Jacket, but at least I didn't get hitched to a Volunteer or (gasp) a Gator (no offense, Gator...okay, some).

The funny thing is, she very nearly went to Auburn. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm kind of neutral to GT. Now as for Florida, Auburn and UT..........

Good to see another bulldawg on here. I got a BBA in Management Information Systems way back in '97.......I'm probably old compared to a lot of these whipper snappers on here....;)

Yeah... my "name" is Gator for a reason.

I grew up in Gainesville (FL) and I also went to undergrad at UF. I'm in grad school at GaTech now. It seemed like a natural progression to go to another school that hates UGA and FSU.

I did undergrad and grad school at UF! Though in the 6 years I was there, I went to two football games...

[quote name='Gator']Yeah... my "name" is Gator for a reason.

I grew up in Gainesville (FL) and I also went to undergrad at UF. I'm in grad school at GaTech now. It seemed like a natural progression to go to another school that hates UGA and FSU.[/QUOTE]

OK. Who here votes for Gator to be removed from this forum??? j/k ;)

Both are great schools. Florida seems to always be a stumbling block for us come football season, but we seem to have GT's number, at least. While I dislike both schools from a fan perspective, there is no denying that both are very well respected schools academically, and rightly so......

Once a dawg, Always a Dawg ... How sweet it is:)

I've been so busy haven't been able to check the forum lately so just found this thread!!! I grew up in Athens, was on a music scholarship at UGA, got a degree at UGA and then I worked at UGA for 4 years..

Fry's is GREAT .. I work in Lawrenceville and my Boss and I live for the Friday Fry's ads. We spend about $100 - $200 a month at Fry's mostly SD cards and such.. the boss just says's its a business expense for my Axim or my laptop :)

Mall of GA EB - Pretty good selection not to Pushy..

John's Creek EB: not a great selcetion, One pushy Manager but look for the Asian girl that is a manager she is cool.

Northpoint EB: very good manager.. He knows My wife is a HUGE Animal Crossing Fan so he hooked me up when I bought her AC-WW.. He made sure it was complete and threw some promo material in .

The Forum EB (Norcross/Duluth: About the same as Mall of GA. Not bad found some good stuff there..

[quote name='kjauburn']Auburn Alumni here. Being downtown was just to much of a turn off for me with GT...[/QUOTE]
Shit, I got my BA from GSU....talk about a downtown campus!! And yeah, that university sucks. Oh well, lesson learned!

[quote name='Ubiiquitous']Yeah, I'm kind of neutral to GT. Now as for Florida, Auburn and UT..........

Good to see another bulldawg on here. I got a BBA in Management Information Systems way back in '97.......I'm probably old compared to a lot of these whipper snappers on here....;)[/QUOTE]

I got out in early '98, so we were there around the same time. The thing with UGA/Ga. Tech is it's a friendly rivalry. A lot of us grew up together, went to HS together, and playing against each other is fun. Hell, I root hard for Tech in every game except one. But for Auburn, Tennessee, and ESPECIALLY Florida, we reserve nothing but pure, unadulterated scorn. With Spurrier at USC, that list just got a little longer. :booty:

Gator: How do you sleep at night? ;)

[quote name='El Gray']Soooo... I'm an Aggie.

How'dya like them apples?
Commence joking: NOW.

Gig'em and stuff.[/QUOTE]

Texas A&M? I'm just glad you aren't a Longhorn....;)

[quote name='Ubiiquitous']Texas A&M? I'm just glad you aren't a Longhorn....;)[/QUOTE]
Saaaaaaaw Varsity's horns off...

Haha. Being in high school leaves me with nothing to contribute to this conversation.

Have any of you guys had consistent luck at any Goodwills in the area? I just picked up Planescape: Torment and Space Quest 4 at the Woodstock/Hwy. 92 Goodwill for$10.70. SQ4 came in a generic jewel case, but the CD is pristine. P:T came in it's original cardboard fold-out case, which was fairly beaten up, but the CDs are perfect. They didn't have anything else too notable. Myst!

There's a Goodwill over here in Roswell (Mansell @ Hwy 9) and the 2 or 3 times I've been in there, I've never seen anything game-related of note. Pretty good selection of books, but not much else.

Oh, and I've hit the Goodwill in Decatur, too. No luck there.

[quote name='El Gray']Soooo... I'm an Aggie.

How'dya like them apples?
Commence joking: NOW.

Gig'em and stuff.[/QUOTE]

Uh ooooooooh. Dad's a longhorn. But you're fine by me. ;)

[quote name='El Gray']There's a Goodwill over here in Roswell (Mansell @ Hwy 9) and the 2 or 3 times I've been in there, I've never seen anything game-related of note. Pretty good selection of books, but not much else.

Oh, and I've hit the Goodwill in Decatur, too. No luck there.[/quote]

Aww, too bad. There's one in Canton, but you're more likely to find last year's John Deere there than a mint Legend of Zelda cart. :D I've never been.

Used to see a lot of used Sega Saturn and Sega CD games over at the Newnan Goodwill, but none lately.
Now America's Thrift Store in Riverdale, I usually have a lot of luck over there. There's usually a stack of NES and Genesis consoles for $3-5 (not sure why there's a price range). Also found one of those PS2 snowboard controllers that were around $100 for $8 there.

There's a thrift store called Rowan's on Roswell Rd. near the Big Chicken. It's in the same shopping center as Burlington, the AJC, and the second run movie theater (across from Harry's). They have a nice cache of vintage titles and new stuff for cheap. Several years ago (back in the Game Boy Color or early GBA days) I got shrinkwrapped copies of great original Game Boy games like Mole Mania, Tetris Attack, Kirby's Star Stacker, and Mario's Picross. I also picked up a new SNES Yoshi's Island console bundle after it'd been off the market for years for $45.

They also sell new mainstream DVDs for $15 apiece and a decent selection of new and used CDs for $8. The people who run it are devout Christians, so it's closed on Sundays. But I believe it's open 'til 7:00 every other day of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back