2006 Winners Thread

Zahiti

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
[quote name='"varsitygamer"']i think there should be an Official Blingo referral/prize discussion thread or something... i get so excited when i win something, but I come on here and there is no appropriate thread to post it in. Anyway, since Cochese signed up through my link, i won a movie ticket today as well! haha, thanks Cochese, keep up the good work.

I just won MYSELF for the first time a few weeks back, and i chose the movie ticket... previously (i signed up in like Sept.) I have won 2 10$ itunes gift cards, and 1 movie ticket... so my total prizes will by 5 once these two tickets I am waiting on come in. Not bad for just searching!

To be fair, like I said, I really only won one myself... the others were my blingo friends. regardless, I barely use google anymore.[/quote]
It would be a nice idea to have a stick thing it's like, the official 2006 winnings thread, and if you win something then you go and post it there. Hope you guys like it.
~!Z!~

P.S.- I reposted this because he said that in the blingo thing that that guy posted.

P.P.S- If this is the wrong forum, mod, please move.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Won a $10 iTunes yesterday...how long does it take to receive?[/QUOTE]
it only takes a few days actually

I won $5 from Paypal and I got a hat from a contest I didn't even enter. It's not much, but it's better than nothing. Now if only I won a free PS3, so I can buy the Wii, I'd have all three systems and a very happy bunny.

Edit: Oh, and I won a free Superman puzzle from Life cereal.

i got a $50 visa gift card and a movie ticket from blingo all in the same week. And this after not winning anything for months.

bread's done
Back