Miami, FL - REZ at EBGames in Kendall

ElfAngel7

CAGiversary!
Hey guys, went to preorder a DSlite and found a copy of RES at the EBGames around 120th St. and 127th Ave. It may be short, but it's a helluva experience.

Saw one at the 4 different Gamestops/EBGames that I went into today. Nice to see so many CAGs from Miami. Now I know why I can't find what I'm looking for all the time.

yea i dont think there are that many.... besides im not the nerdy type to be seen with a huge list of games on sale at a circuit city.. even though ive seen that happen.. might of been cags ..who knows

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I've met a ton of lurker CAGs who never post here when there's a huge deal going on, but that's the closest I've come to seeing Miami CAGs.[/QUOTE]

that's not true, you tool... you know me, aka the person who introduced you to this shit.

Yes...you find it anywhere now. I personally did not care for this game and dont think its worth $40.

[quote name='zenintrude']that's not true, you tool... you know me, aka the person who introduced you to this shit.[/QUOTE]

fuck off :lol:

hows school? give me a call sometime... I'm still alive :lol:

Hey everybody. I just joined CAG recently, good to see people in miami as well. Everybody posting about deals where I cant go sucks. I know this is off topic, but I read another post by one of you about the circuit citys down south having nothing. Just wanted to let you know the one in aventura has next to nothing either. Anybody know where there are still some good clearance priced games?

I had some good luck at the CC at Aventura. I picked up the last copy of DQ VIII that was basically just there waiting to be picked up. I didn't get a chance to go until Monday night so that game was just sitting there in plain sight. Either a CAG was nice enough to leave it behind or someone just returned it.

The $10 TRU sale last year was good to me. I picked up a copy of DDS1 and was also able to find a copy of SMT: Nocturne. The CC $5 sale a while back was also just as good. I remember picking up Disgaea for that price.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']the best sale to hit miami ever was the 90% off at TRU, but I don't see that happening again.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='drsuper23']The $10 TRU sale last year was good to me. I picked up a copy of DDS1 and was also able to find a copy of SMT: Nocturne. The CC $5 sale a while back was also just as good. I remember picking up Disgaea for that price.[/QUOTE]

true, but some sales seem to get either raided, or just don't apply too much in miami.

I was able to get some decent stuff as well at the TRU sale, including DDS1 as well. Overall great stuff comes around every so often, but it's usually a rare occurance.

We should make a South FL topic for all the Palm Beach/Broward/Miami-Dade CAGs. Everytime I check the normal FL one its always some West FL, North FL or Central FL CAGS talking about deals in those regions.

[quote name='Rozz']We should make a South FL topic for all the Palm Beach/Broward/Miami-Dade CAGs. Everytime I check the normal FL one its always some West FL, North FL or Central FL CAGS talking about deals in those regions.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Whoever want's to start it go ahead :)

[quote name='xorbitalsx']Hey everybody. I just joined CAG recently, good to see people in miami as well. Everybody posting about deals where I cant go sucks. I know this is off topic, but I read another post by one of you about the circuit citys down south having nothing. Just wanted to let you know the one in aventura has next to nothing either. Anybody know where there are still some good clearance priced games?[/quote]

yea, i've been to the CC on SW 88 St and 70something Ave, the one by walmart on NW 87 Ave and 13 St, and the one in Hialeah at 400 W 49 St.

all of those are cleaned out.

oh, and don't go to the CC on 9974 Premier Pkwy in Miramar.
damn yahoo sent me to a CC warehouse.

i was going to make a trip to the aventura, pembroke pines, and weston CC this weekend. i'll see what's up.

[quote name='Rozz']We should make a South FL topic for all the Palm Beach/Broward/Miami-Dade CAGs. Everytime I check the normal FL one its always some West FL, North FL or Central FL CAGS talking about deals in those regions.[/quote]

word.

[quote name='xorbitalsx']glockant, let me know what you find at the pines CC. I want to know if its worth the trip.[/quote]

looking for anything in specific?

[quote name='glockant']yea, i've been to the CC on SW 88 St and 70something Ave, the one by walmart on NW 87 Ave and 13 St, and the one in Hialeah at 400 W 49 St.

all of those are cleaned out.

oh, and don't go to the CC on 9974 Premier Pkwy in Miramar.
damn yahoo sent me to a CC warehouse.

i was going to make a trip to the aventura, pembroke pines, and weston CC this weekend. i'll see what's up.[/quote]

the only one i go to is on 87 ave..and it kinda sux

there isnt much i want at any cc though..i only go when something i want is on sale.. like last weeks burnout revenge for 29.99 and path of neo for 9.99

I was at the CC in Pembroke Pines last week to pick up Half Life 2 & 50 Cent Bulletproof for XBox when they had that sale with a handful of other decent games all for $9.99...nothing much else there worth picking up though (no hidden treasures).

[quote name='zenintrude']target on 88th... me and my katamari for $24.98. 3 copies.[/QUOTE]

not too much of a deal man... with the GGC at BB it's pretty much the same price.

also... PM me info on what's happening with you. WHy the hell are you going to korea? I'm guessing it's career related...

bread's done
Back