GameCube System Promos (free mem card-Spider-Man 2 $9.99-free NBA game)

NintendoFanGirl

CAGiversary!
There are 3 GameCube system promos this week:

Buy GameCube system for $99.99 at Target and get Spider-Man 2 for $9.99 (or buy GBA system and get Spider-Man 2 for GBA for $9.99). This is in-store only.

Buy GameCube system for $99.99 at Circuit City and get a Nyko memory card ($14.99 value) for free. This is in-store only.

Buy GameCube system for $99.99 at Bestbuy.com with free shipping and get NBA Live 2003 for free ($19.99 value). This was last week's promo but apparently still good online:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat36400050031&type=category

[quote name='NintendoFanGirl']
Buy GameCube system for $99.99 at Target and get Spider-Man 2 for $9.99 (or buy GBA system and get Spider-Man 2 for GBA for $9.99). This is in-store only.[/quote]
Wow, that's a really good deal. Too bad I don't need a third GCN :/

Buy GameCube system for $99.99 at Target and get Spider-Man 2 for $9.99 (or buy GBA system and get Spider-Man 2 for GBA for $9.99). This is in-store only.

If I didn't already have a GC, I'd be all over this one!

[quote name='Thunderscope']Target has the best deal, but Spiderman 2 isn't all that good of a game...[/quote]

I disagree, but I will agree that the target deal is the best one.

[quote name='Thunderscope']Target has the best deal, but Spiderman 2 isn't all that good of a game...[/quote]

It received 83% at gamerankings.com so I don't see how you consider it not that good of a game.
Also, pictured in Target's ad for this deal, it shows only the GameCube and GBA version of Spider-Man 2 so no, I don't think you can get a different version with the purchase of the system.
http://www.getintothegame.com/bonus_level/special_offers.aspx

[quote name='ElfAngel7'][quote name='Thunderscope']Target has the best deal, but Spiderman 2 isn't all that good of a game...[/quote]

I disagree, but I will agree that the target deal is the best one.[/quote]How much do you think Spiderman 2 is worth (how much money I should spend)? ( I've already seen the movie twice. Once with friends and once with family. The movies really good.)

[quote name='NintendoFanGirl']
Also, pictured in Target's ad for this deal, it shows only the GameCube and GBA version of Spider-Man 2 so no, I don't think you can get a different version with the purchase of the system.
[/quote]

I think what they meant was that you could get a GBA SP and get the GC version of the game for $9.99 or vice versa. The ad says you can choose from the GC or GBA version but doesn't specify that you have to get it for the system you are buying.

If I break it down and value Spider-Man 2 in terms of money paid vs time spent playing, I'm at $2 an hour and falling. Great game.

[quote name='Querjek'][quote name='NintendoFanGirl']
Buy GameCube system for $99.99 at Target and get Spider-Man 2 for $9.99 (or buy GBA system and get Spider-Man 2 for GBA for $9.99). This is in-store only.[/quote]
Wow, that's a really good deal. Too bad I don't need a third GCN :/[/quote]

Get another one and 3 Broadband add-ons and a router and you got yourself a smashing good Mario Kart Double Dash LAN Party

[quote name='sying'][quote name='Querjek'][quote name='NintendoFanGirl']
Wow, that's a really good deal. Too bad I don't need a third GCN :/[/quote]

Get another one and 3 Broadband add-ons and a router and you got yourself a smashing good Mario Kart Double Dash LAN Party[/quote]
Actually, the 2 I have are already connected for great LAN action :D

Here is one more GameCube promo offer I just found yesterday. It is for EBGames in-store:

Receive one of the following GC games free when you purchase a Nintendo GameCube:
F-Zero GX
Luigi's Mansion
Metroid Prime
Pikmin
Star Fox
Sims Bustin Out
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2
Def Jam Vendetta
Namco Museum
Gladius

Expires 8-1.

bread's done