So...whatcha'll look like? (WARNING: DLF's MAN-BOOBS INSIDE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acrylic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey erryone...Im bored, so I wanan know waht you people look like.

My paranoid pic:
AUT_0542.jpg

Post away.

If I could photoshop a pic I would but since I don't know how, someone else will do one for sure.
Cheapy looks very simalar to Robocop. It's really scary.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Pretty much.
Only it's webcam quality :Ø. Ah well.[/quote]You look much better in this pic than you did in that strange tongue picture. :wink:

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Pretty much.
Only it's webcam quality :Ø. Ah well.[/quote]You look much better in this pic than you did in that strange tongue picture. :wink:[/quote]

Heh... thanks... I think. 8)

[quote name='JSweeney']Posting pictures of yourself only leads to trouble[/quote]

A philosophy that I too follow, the end result typically isn't all that positive. Especially seeing how I don't even like to have my picture taken in the 1st place.

The Masked Magician reveals himself for the world!

Ladies and gentleman:
MMover.jpg

Let the mask come off:
sc.jpg

Aww screw it... here I am:
newky.jpg

[quote name='punqsux']can we get a man boob warning on this topic?[/quote]

That'd be nice. I'm still trembling... I really, really need a hug right now...

I was eating while I saw that picture of "The manboob", then I just shuttered for a good minute. Could someone list some info on how to post a pic having some difficulty.

[quote name='Pylis'][quote name='punqsux']can we get a man boob warning on this topic?[/quote]

That'd be nice. I'm still trembling... I really, really need a hug right now...[/quote]

Funny how after u see a pic of dragonfrodo u want a hug... seems kinda fruity. Perhpas hell arrange a hug for u.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!! THEY BURN!!! :hot:

What the hell, are you wearing green glittery lipgloss or something? Wow...[/quote]

No that is just the pic. I don't wear lipgloss

Is there a way to put black bars over those boobs or maybe pixelate them like they do on TV? :shock:

As far as putting a picture up, I know there must be threads that discuss this, but basically you need to find an image-hosting service where you can upload your pic, then you just point to the image using the /img/ command. It looks like a few people here are using photbucket.com. ImageShack is other site I've heard of.

Or, if you have web space with your ISP you can upload your picture to the server and link to the picture just like you would with one of the image hosting sites.

You can't just upload a picture to the CAG forums unfortunately (or other boards+forums for that matter). Hope that helps - if you need more help let me know.

:lol: Indeed. MUCH better... the trembling stopped, and I no longer need a hug from mommy to protect me from the boobage onslaught...

I don't have any photos of myself that I can post (although Punqsux met me in person)... so, in order to quell the sadness you all feel as a result of this, I offer you this picture of Richard Simmons with his balls hanging out:

simmons.jpg

It's the least I can do...

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']You people need to grow up. Tell me you have never seen a man witrh no shirt before...[/quote]

That's just it, you're not what most of us would classify as a man, you're like a hermaphrodite.

Jesus, I feel like watching Fight Club now after seeing those man tits. His name was......

I need to go gouge my eyes out. See ya,

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']You people need to grow up. Tell me you have never seen a man witrh no shirt before...[/quote]

That's just it, you're not what most of us would classify as a man, you're like a hermaphrodite.[/quote]

Oh so I am being judged by my physique now huh?

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo'][quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']You people need to grow up. Tell me you have never seen a man witrh no shirt before...[/quote]

That's just it, you're not what most of us would classify as a man, you're like a hermaphrodite.[/quote]

Oh so I am being judged by my physique now huh?[/quote]

its not you its culture, most people on here are from america, or other similar westernized cultures, where the picture you posted induces vomiting.

maybe on some island somewhere the male with the biggest boobs is treated like a god...not here tho, sorry sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back