- - - - -

So...whatcha'll look like? (WARNING: DLF's MAN-BOOBS INSIDE)

#211 BigLebowski   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   516 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

BigLebowski

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:19 AM

A Dlf family reunion

http://archives.thed...ight.club.1.jpg

HAHHAAHHAA!!! DLF, you have been...

Posted Image
"That rug really tied the room together..."

#212 Dragonlordfrodo   Banned Banned   869 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Dragonlordfrodo

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:19 AM

Listen I am a man of fairness. I am a man of vengeance.
Posted Image

#213 SpookyD   Smash Brother CAGiversary!   838 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:20 AM

This conversation is over. Back on topic

You don't actualy get to choose when a conversation is over not.

#214 tyecko   All hail Klondike man! CAGiversary!   1611 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:20 AM

Wouldn't those be complete opposites?

#215 Fatesealer   Game spoiling expert :-( CAGiversary!   1125 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Fatesealer

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:21 AM

I think that is being racist towards fat people now!

It does bring up a good point are we against racist with tits or just big people in general. cause I would be disapointed if we CAG community are against big people.

"I love elderly people. They are the funniest race of people on the face of the planet." - Anonymous.

#216 Dragonlordfrodo   Banned Banned   869 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Dragonlordfrodo

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:23 AM

No I think that it would be fair that if no one flames adefock for his pic, no one should flame me. I will go out of my way to see that doesn't happen.
Posted Image

#217 x0thedeadzone0x   Spin till you're dizzy CAGiversary!   4841 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

x0thedeadzone0x

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:24 AM

So someone is only allowed to post if they are good looking. That would rule out deadzone right there, and half of the other people on here

:rofl: I'm not even gonna bother with your pathetic, sorry ass. Clearly you just love the attention. Maybe a little TOO much. You might want to clean your keyboard there, man-boobie boy.
Gaming:
:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3

"Remember those posters that said, "Today is the first day of the rest of your life"? Well, that's true of every day but one - the day you die."
- American Beauty

#218 Graystone   ` CAGiversary!   15662 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:24 AM

um lets see we are all on the net all of us various distance, cities, states and countries apart.

So what I am saying is what the Fuck are you going to do.

ass

#219 Dragonlordfrodo   Banned Banned   869 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Dragonlordfrodo

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:26 AM

Whatever. I am done in this thread you can fucking have it and choke the Fuck on it
Posted Image

#220 daphatty   VTEC Bitches! Super Moderators   6700 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:26 AM

No I think that it would be fair that if no one flames adefock for his pic, no one should flame me. I will go out of my way to see that doesn't happen.

Apparently, you were absent the day god handed out common sense, and got back in line on breast day.

There are some things you just don't do. Sharing your MAN-TITS is one of them.

Posted Image

#221 skittlez jr.   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   121 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

skittlez jr.

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:27 AM

So someone is only allowed to post if they are good looking. That would rule out deadzone right there, and half of the other people on here

:rofl: I'm not even gonna bother with your pathetic, sorry ass. Clearly you just love the attention. Maybe a little TOO much. You might want to clean your keyboard there, man-boobie boy.

Don't worry Deadzone. He's the only one that thinks that way. Right? :?:
XBL NAME: sj41

I'm the new sj41.

#222 magilacudy   Cheap as shell CAGiversary!   2964 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:28 AM

um lets see we are all on the net all of us various distance, cities, states and countries apart.

So what I am saying is what the shaq-fu are you going to do.

ass

The answer is he is going to eat. And he is going to eat some more.
Posted Image

#223 tyecko   All hail Klondike man! CAGiversary!   1611 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:28 AM

Dude what are u talking about, shes gorgeous.Stop feeling sorry for yourself and get the hell out of here.

#224 Dragonlordfrodo   Banned Banned   869 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Dragonlordfrodo

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:30 AM

Dude what are u talking about, shes gorgeous.Stop feeling sorry for yourself and get the hell out of here.

Sorry I don't find 14 year olds attractive, but apparently you do. And for that, I am done in this thread.
Posted Image

#225 captainfrizo  

captainfrizo

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:32 AM

Thank God.

#226 tyecko   All hail Klondike man! CAGiversary!   1611 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Maybe because I'm 15, anyways U fucking spanked ur 2 inch to her and now u say shes not attractive, Also, you said u were done with this thread 1 page ago and now ur back, take my advice and GET THE Fuck OUT.

#227 BigLebowski   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   516 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

BigLebowski

Don't you kind of wish that WSB would make an avatar dor DLF? Jesus, imagine what he would come up with...
"That rug really tied the room together..."

#228 daphatty   VTEC Bitches! Super Moderators   6700 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:33 AM

Wonder how many times he'll say that before he actually means it...

Posted Image

#229 Graystone   ` CAGiversary!   15662 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:33 AM

this is me

Posted Image

okay it aint me but Its my ibook and that counts for something

big & proud I have dont have the wired pointie man boobies like dlf
I have well trimmed pecks though :wink:

#230 skittlez jr.   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   121 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

skittlez jr.

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:35 AM

Sorry I don't find 14 year olds attractive, but apparently you do. And for that, I am done in this thread.

You already said you were done.

Also, maybe he is 14 (or somewhere around that) and does like girls his age. You never know.

Also again, we might want to stop "flattering" deaddzone. She might be a little scared of us now.

I'm the new sj41.

#231 x0thedeadzone0x   Spin till you're dizzy CAGiversary!   4841 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

x0thedeadzone0x

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:35 AM

Maybe because I'm 15, anyways U shaq-fuing spanked ur 2 inch to her and now u say shes not attractive, Also, you said u were done with this thread 1 page ago and now ur back, take my advice and GET THE shaq-fu OUT.

Hahahaha, tyecko, you are great. 8)
I think everybody on this board pwned the shit out of him.

EDIT: Not really scared, flattered.
Gaming:

"Remember those posters that said, "Today is the first day of the rest of your life"? Well, that's true of every day but one - the day you die."
- American Beauty

#232 ex0   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1156 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:36 AM

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you the real dragonlordfrodo in unedited form.
Posted Image

#233 tyecko   All hail Klondike man! CAGiversary!   1611 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:37 AM

Maybe because I'm 15, anyways U shaq-fuing spanked ur 2 inch to her and now u say shes not attractive, Also, you said u were done with this thread 1 page ago and now ur back, take my advice and GET THE shaq-fu OUT.

Why thank you, lol. Always nice to get a compliment from a beautiful girl.

#234 skittlez jr.   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   121 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

skittlez jr.

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:37 AM

I was right. Just a few minutes late is all.

I'm the new sj41.

#235 x0thedeadzone0x   Spin till you're dizzy CAGiversary!   4841 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

x0thedeadzone0x

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:39 AM

:oops: Heh. No problem. Maybe we should make a poll on CAG, I was at first against it but Sneaky wants to.
Gaming:

- American Beauty

#236 SneakyPenguin   Agent of SHIELD CAGiversary!   16948 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

SneakyPenguin

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:39 AM

Heh, tyecko, you are soooo lucky I'm not the jealous type. But as long as you feel it, keep up with the compliments. After all, they are all true.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#237 tyecko   All hail Klondike man! CAGiversary!   1611 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:42 AM

Heh, tyecko, you are soooo lucky I'm not the jealous type. But as long as you feel it, keep up with the compliments. After all, they are all true.

Lol sorry Sneaky didn't mean to appear to be hitting on her> But she is very good looking. Haha alright thats enough compliments from me now

#238 skittlez jr.   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   121 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

skittlez jr.

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:47 AM

Lol sorry Sneaky didn't mean to appear to be hitting on her> But she is very good looking. Haha alright thats enough compliments from me now

Maybe too good looking. Austin Powers music>Daa Da... Daa Da.

I'm the new sj41.

#239 daphatty   VTEC Bitches! Super Moderators   6700 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:47 AM

This is why you don't post questionable pictures of yourself on the net.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#240 SneakyPenguin   Agent of SHIELD CAGiversary!   16948 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

SneakyPenguin

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:48 AM

This is why you don't post questionable pictures of yourself on the net.

Posted Image

That can't be him, the dick is WAY too big.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.