Oxygen in a Can - Video Demonstration

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
After I posted these pictures of my local 7-11, evilmax17 suggested I buy some Oxygen in a can and give a little review.

I thought that a video demonstration would be best way to do this, so....here it is:

[quote name='DT778']so what does it feel like?[/quote] Like a waste of money.

EDIT: BTW, 600 yen is about $5 US

spaceballs_large_05.jpg

:rofl: My home PC plays it...

"I've never done this before... but I looked at the pictures..."

Thats just about the last thing I'd ever want to hear from a EMT or proctologist. :lol:

I hope they don't bring that to the US. Stupid teenagers would get the "cool" idea to start inhaling other things from aerosol cans. But that was amusing Cheapy...no offense though, but it looked like you were getting high off that thing lol

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I hope they don't bring that to the US. Stupid teenagers would get the "cool" idea to start inhaling other things from aerosol cans. But that was amusing Cheapy...no offense though, but it looked like you were getting high off that thing lol[/QUOTE]

Admittedly, other than posting precisely what Mr Unoriginal already had, my other thought was "hey, they already sell this in the United States!"

785.jpg

Strait oxygen would make you high. You need nitrogen and all that other fun stuff in the atmosphere... well, except for the smog.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I hope they don't bring that to the US. Stupid teenagers would get the "cool" idea to start inhaling other things from aerosol cans. But that was amusing Cheapy...no offense though, but it looked like you were getting high off that thing lol[/quote]

O2 in a can...I guess that is also a cheap way of the O2 bars that were big not long ago. So whipits are legal over there basically.

Oh by the way that is one hell of a nice phone...nice quality.

[quote name='1modernboy']The running dialogue by Mrs. Cheapy added a certain je ne sais quoi. [/quote]

Mrs. Cheapy is Japanese?

This simply seems like a legal form of whippits... Anyways, fun stuff Cheapy, you'll find a lot of crap to waste your money on in Japan.

I can see Cheapy being the basis for Blow 2. Only instead of cocaine he will sell mint flavored (scented?) oxygen. Wombat kind of looks like Paul Reubens, so it's a pretty good fit.

[quote name='PINKO']i wonder if you can rig that can up so that you can smoke from it[/quote]

Yes, let's put some form of flame in front of highly combustable oxygen that is flowing freely from a small metal canister, and then hold this thing up right in front of our face and next to our chest.

That sort of contraption would most certainly be Darwin Awards worthy.

[quote name='JSweeney']Yes, let's put some form of flame in front of highly combustable oxygen that is flowing freely from a small metal canister, and then hold this thing up right in front of our face and next to our chest.
[/quote] LOL (for reals)

[quote name='JSweeney']Yes, let's put some form of flame in front of highly combustable oxygen that is flowing freely from a small metal canister, and then hold this thing up right in front of our face and next to our chest.

That sort of contraption would most certainly be Darwin Awards worthy.[/quote]

I love the Darwin Awards it is my dream to win Darwin

That sort of contraption would most certainly be Darwin Awards worthy.[/QUOTE]

LOL, good stuff! :lol:

[quote name='PINKO']i wonder if you can rig that can up so that you can smoke from it[/QUOTE]
That sort of contraption would most certainly be Darwin Awards worthy.[/QUOTE]

Apollo program?

[quote name='Kayden']Mrs. Cheapy is Japanese?[/quote]

He mentioned that like a while ago, anyways Cheapy would you send one of those over here if I payed you?????????

[quote name='Sejad']He mentioned that like a while ago, anyways Cheapy would you send one of those over here if I payed you?????????[/quote]
Cheap Ass Girlfriend. :drool:

Mmmm this will be on my list of things to buy when I go to Japan. Very interesting indeed!

There was a similar thing with whipped cream and jumper cables...hehe. Go Japanese! I wonder if the 2-3 seconds was a minimum burst time or a maximum burst time....

Well if its anything like whippits you need to huff on it for about 8 secs to get a buzz. Breathe in and out like 5 times, then you might get something. I know from pre-med 2cute that pure oxygen helps alleviate pain and headaches but you gotta breathe it for a bit.

[quote name='evilmax17']
cheapyo25dw.jpg
[/QUOTE]

So the Mother Maid was completed on schedule I see. How is the Mother Brain coming along?

spaceballs_large_05.jpg

Now if we could just get a shot of our beloved President shooting up Oxygen.
LOLOLLOLLOOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOLLLLOLLLOL

Whippits (Nitrous Oxide), are not illegal here. You can buy them in Bed, Bath, & Beyond. Its just one of those things they try not to sell to teenagers, like boxcutters, and spraypaint.

[quote name='Chacrana']Whoa, so that's what CheapyD looks like...[/quote]
Yup. Effeminate.

[quote name='Sejad']He mentioned that like a while ago, anyways Cheapy would you send one of those over here if I payed you?????????[/quote]
http://www.eastwestmatch.com/

Not many japanese girls. But I'm sure there is a japanese one somewhere.

The beginning reminded me of Troy McLure from The Simpsons.

"His, I'm CheapyD. You remember me from such web sites as cheap ass gamer and jewish butt boys!"

I was put on oxygen a couple times after having allergy attacks when I was a kid. Basically just made it easier to breathe...I didn't get high or anything and I breathed the stuff for like 30 minutes straight. Maybe it's not pure oxygen in those hospital oxygen tanks?

you gotta breathe like the whole can in one giant whiff!
then tell us how you feel lol

Try using it like right when you get up or something. Maybe it's like taking a fresh breath of crisp morning air.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']
spaceballs_large_05.jpg
[/quote]

yep thats the frist thing I thought of when I saw this thread, hmm maybe thats were they got there idea from too :lol:

bread's done
Back