Phoenix Wright in stock

hfdpro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
National Console Support has Phoenix Wright in stock. It's listed at $35.00 plus shipping.

http://www.ncsxshop.com/cgi-bin/shop/NTR-P-AGYE.html

Does anyone know if this is the price when it was first released?

I'm thinking of ordering one but I would hate to see it in the stores for less.

I guess that's the CAG in me.

From Troz1820 on third page:
In stock at walmart.com: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/sear...ntinue.x=0&Continue.y=0&Continue=Find&ic=20_0

Perhaps the stores will stock it as well?

I've still got a copy backordered from FYE, I hope this means other stores are going to get this again. If not does anyone know of any free shipping codes, maybe?

I believe the MSRP when it originally came out was $29.99. If this is a reprint as the underneath blurb states, shouldn't this game start showing up elsewhere?

I just bought the Japanese version from play-asia.com for $29.90. It plays on American DS's and has an option for english text.

[quote name='ncsx']Update: June 12, 2006 at 10:40AM EST
Capcom's new production of NDS Phoenix Wright is now in stock and all backorders will ship today. We have a sizable quantity on hand and we're guessing that we'll be able to keep the game in stock for at least a month or two. Pricing for the game remains at US$35 + shipping. Thanks.[/quote]

If they just got a month or two's supply, I imagine it'll be everywhere else too. I'm going to get a copy if it turns up cheap (for the next DS I own!)

Kind of steep to have the cheapest shipping charge be $8. I hope that they ship it packed in a box nicely secured. (Not that you would need to since it's a DS game and a cartridge).

[quote name='rxdoga']Toys N joys also has these in stock for 29.95+shipping. I called to confirm, "We have many" they say. Get'em while they last. http://www.toysnjoys.com/ds.html[/QUOTE]

I just sent an email to FYE customer service asking them if i will get the damn game i ordered three months ago. I should have requested some sort of discount too. Bastards for listing it as in stock and then pulling some backorder crap on me.

I got my copy of Phoenix Wright from NCSX.com back in April for the $35 plus shipping cost. Honestly, this is a game I wouldn't have minded paying $50 for -it's entertaining from beginning to end and pretty lengthy. Sure, it's nice to save $5 here or there by shopping around at various websites, but if you've been meaning to check the game out, I'd just go ahead and get it if I were you.

[quote name='furyk']Well worth picking up. I am ever so happy that it's getting a sequel.[/QUOTE]
And if that does well, there's two more all ready to get translated.

They keep re-printing cuz it sell so GOOD & SO FAST. Also, Phoenix Wright 2 coming soon in 2007 that's why capcom keep re-printing this game.

I saw some at two Fry's locations (in Texas), but they didn't have many copies. I found mine behind the DS shelf, the only copy they had. Cost $29.99

[quote name='Radioactive_Man']Damn I didn't think I would get called out on that....I got nothin.[/quote]

i almost shit my Dr Pepper when i read this. funniest thing of the day. thanks!

Multiple copies of this are still available locally in-store at Blockbuster/GR from the first release. Gotta feel sorry for gamers that live on the coasts where everything sells out.

Ah well, if the Ebay price gets high enough again, I'll buy another 10 copies to sell on Ebay to people in California.

[quote name='Rictor']Multiple copies of this are still available locally in-store at Blockbuster/GR from the first release. Gotta feel sorry for gamers that live on the coasts where everything sells out.

Ah well, if the Ebay price gets high enough again, I'll buy another 10 copies to sell on Ebay to people in California.[/quote]

yeah, way down south in CA, stuff like this is easier to find. being close to the border must have something to do with it, but i'm not sure what.

For $8 shipping it better be shipped in some rare ass packaging!

[quote name='Morph06']I just ordered it from FYE, $32.16 shipped. I hope it's as good as everyone says...[/QUOTE]
It is already listed as being on backorder from FYE.

Be careful waiting to order-- a lot of people did that the last time NCSX had stock, thinking it meant a flood of Phoenix Wrights were coming... and there was a trickle at Walmart.com, jr.com, and a few places, but they were gone within a week or so.

Odds are, you will NEVER find this game for significantly under MSRP. You might find a +/- $5-$10 difference, but you're not going to find it (easily) for $9.99 sitting in a clearance bin. I think these "reprints" consist of about 100 each time, given how fast they sell out. ;)

I don't work for NCSX and have no connection to them other than satisfied customer. They definitely aren't the cheapest place to buy the game, but they DO have it-- unlike a lot of these sites on perpetual backorder.

My point is-- if you want the game, ORDER IT NOW. If you REALLY want the game and it'll disappoint you til the end of time if you don't get it, order it from NCSX instead of placing a pre-order at a site that may or may not get any, or might only get a few copies and will cancel the rest of the orders.

[quote name='Masterkyo']They keep re-printing cuz it sell so GOOD & SO FAST. Also, Phoenix Wright 2 coming soon in 2007 that's why capcom keep re-printing this game.[/QUOTE]

I only mentioned it was a reprint because I know most of the people here avoid reprints... I remember the REZ reprint upsetting people...

I think Rez bugged people as it was a third party doing the reprint... most big, succesful games have many reprints... the issue is when a company comes in, buys the rights to 'rare' games, and makes a reprint that may or may not be as good as the original while milking the profits passing them off as originals...

[quote name='Redeema']I just sent an email to FYE customer service asking them if i will get the damn game i ordered three months ago. I should have requested some sort of discount too. Bastards for listing it as in stock and then pulling some backorder crap on me.[/quote]

I emailed them last Friday and I got a response telling me it was a pre-order and as soon as it comes in they'll ship it. I checked my status today, and it was sent to wharehouse. Woot!

[quote name='William H. Jacques']That FYE deal is for the original game, right? It's just a new shipment?[/quote]

Yes. I ordered in February when the were supposedly in stock. I think they were pre-orders all along. I don't care if it's a reprint, I just want to play it.

FYI, Wal-Mart claims to have it in stock, for $29 and change. With shipping, it comes to about $32 or so.

Now if they actually ship it when they claim they will, I'll be a happy camper.

Thanks Troz1820 Ordered from Walmart.com

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney DS

Will arrive between Monday, 06/19/06, and Monday, 06/26/06

Total was $34.XX after shipping and tax.

Also ordered from Wal-Mart, came out to be $34.41 after shipping and Houston tax. I figured it was safer than ordering from FYE -- that "back order" thing could mean anything.

[quote name='William H. Jacques']I'm ordering from SeekShopping.com now, though it's Backordered...

26.49 + 3.49 shipping charge + 1.49 handling charge = 31.38[/QUOTE]

I'm giving them a try. I'm in no hurry since I still have a backlog of GBA games to play. Here's my breakdown:

Sub-Total: $26.40
United States Postal Service (1 x 0.72lbs) (Media Mail): $3.49
(No Gift Wrap): $0.00
Discount Coupons:SEEKSHOPPING: -$1.32
Handling: $0.86
Total: $29.43

I did a quick search for the code, but eventually just stumbled upon it by just leaving their website. A dialog box came up and mentioned the SEEKSHOPPING 5% off code and it worked fine.

I'm FINALLY in for this game. Waited too long the first time it was redistributed...but won't make the same mistake again! Ordered from walmart...seekshopping.com did not inspire any confidence in me.

There are actually people on this forum who haven't bought this game yet? It's been in and out of stock several times for $30 all over the place and always caused a big stir around here. Don't support ncsx price gouging.

bread's done
Back