$8.96 CC sale/EB TRADE PROMO!!!!!

yashiroae86

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
SO YEA GUYS THIS IS WHAT I DID TODAY.....I WENT AND BOUGHT COD,HAUNTING GROUND,NIGHTMARE BEFORE XMAS,MARC ECKO,DRIVER PARALLEL LINES, AND SOME MORE GOODIES.....SO I CALL UP EB AND ASK FOR SOME TRADE IN PRICES....

NEXT TO EACH GAME IS THE TRADE IN PRICE THAT I FOUND I ONLY GOT A FEW GAMES THE HERES THE GOOD PART.....
I TRADED
COD - $10
DRIVER - $15
HAUNTING GROUND - $9
MARC ECKO - $12
= $46.......
NOW EB IS HAVING A TRADE IN SPECIAL WHEN YOU TRADE 4 GAMES YOU GET AND EXTRA $10

SO THAT $46 TURNED INTO $56.......PLUS NOW IF YOU HAVE AN EDGE CARD YOU GET 10% ON TOP OF THE $56.......SO I ENDED UP WITH $61.60

PROFIT OF $21.60
JUST A HEADS UP IF YOU WANT SOME EXTRA CASH......SORRY IF ITS BEEN POSTED ALREADY

All games are :ps2: unless mentioned otherwise

*Latest additions

$3.96
----------------------------------------
-------------
Conflict: Vietnam :)xbox:)
Jak II
Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain
Tony Hawk's Underground

$5.96
----------------------------------------
-------------
Advance Wars 2 : Black Hole Rising (posted by Captain_Insano16) (
icongbasp_r1.gif
)
Golden Sun: The Lost Age (Posted by bsschorr) (
icongbasp_r1.gif
)
World Championship Poker :)ds:)

$8.96
-----------------------------------------------------
187 Ride or Die
Alfa Romeo Racing Italiano
ATV Offroad Fury™ 3
Backyard Football 2006
Batman Begins (posted by Captain_Insano16)
Black Hawk Down (posted by Masterkyo)
Blitz: The League
Capcom Classics Collection (posted by Masterkyo)
$10 Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Combat Elite: WWII Paratroopers (posted by The_Continental)
Conflict: Vietnam
Def Jam® Fight for NY™
[dead?] Dragon Ball Z®: Budokai™ Tenkaichi
Dragon Ball Z®: Sagas
$15 Driver: Parallel Lines
$4 Eye Toy Play 1 w/ Camera
Fight Night Round 2
Flatout (posted by ManChowder)
Gauntlet Seven Sorrows (posted by j-fever)
Gun™
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire™
$9 Haunting Ground (posted by j-fever)
Incredibles Rise of the Underminer (posted by j-fever)
$7 Indigo Prophecy
[dead?] Jak 3
James Bond 007™: From Russia with Love™
[dead?] Killzone
Let's Ride!™ Silver Buckle Stables
$12 Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure
Monster Hunter (posted by Kell)
Need for Speed™: Underground
NFL® Street 2
NHL® 2K6
Nicktoons™ Unite!
Radiata Stories (posted by suko_32)
[dead?] Ratchet & Clank™: Up Your Arsenal
Rugby 06
[dead?] Sly 2: Band of Thieves
SSX On Tour
State of Emergency 2
$ 8 Super Monkey Ball Deluxe PS2 (posted by bsschorr)
Tak: The Great Juju Challenge
The Incredible Hulk™: Ultimate Destruction
The Matrix™: Path of Neo
The Sims™ Bustin’ Out
$10 The Warriors (posted by Moeity)
$ 9 Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge
Time Crisis Crisis Zone w/ gun (posted by Gosha)
Time Splitters: Future Perfect (posted by j-fever)
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six 3™
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown™
Tony Hawk’s Underground™ 2
True Crime® New York City
We Love Katamari (posted by D. Monic)
Wild Arms 3 (posted by rjpadin)
$ 7 Wild Arms 4
Winning Eleven 8 PS2 (posted by bsschorr)
World Championship Poker™ 2: Featuring Howard Lederer
World Series of Poker
World Tour Soccer 2006
Xenosaga II (posted by CaptPete)

$9.99
Batman Begins :)xbox:)
Mortal Kombat®: Deception

$16.99
God of War

NEXT TO EACH GAME IS THE TRADE IN PRICE THAT I FOUND I ONLY GOT A FEW GAMES THE HERES THE GOOD PART.....
I TRADED
COD - $10
DRIVER - $15
HAUNTING GROUND - $9
MARC ECKO - $12
= $46.......
NOW EB IS HAVING A TRADE IN SPECIAL WHEN YOU TRADE 4 GAMES YOU GET AND EXTRA $10

SO THAT $46 TURNED INTO $56.......PLUS NOW IF YOU HAVE AN EDGE CARD YOU GET 10% ON TOP OF THE $56.......SO I ENDED UP WITH $61.60

PROFIT OF $21.60
JUST A HEADS UP IF YOU WANT SOME EXTRA CASH......SORRY IF ITS BEEN POSTED ALREADY

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When did Eb start giving 10% more trade in credit if you have the card. I know about the 10% off but when did they start giving 10% more.

I never knew they gave more if you too the cash so if they dont and they take 20% off ... AND i dont think they give you the extra 10 bucks if you want cash.

37.99 after tax out of pocket to buy 4 games

so if they dont give you anything more
46 bucks - 20% 36.80 So your losing money

if they give you the extra 10 bucks
56 bucks - 20% = 44.80 ( you made 6.81)

if they gave you the extra 10 bucks + 10% (Doubtful)
61.60 - 20% = you make 11 bucks..

PLUS THE BIGGEST FACTOR . EBgames Trade in credit varies per store.

So your making anywhere from Negitive 2 bucks to 11 bucks

if you want the cash

There's a bit of discussion about this on the Gamerush thread (since the trade in prices are better at BB/GR than EB/GS). Just a heads up.

Wrong forum. Should be in bragging rights, or could go in the EB/GS deal thread, but there is no need to repost the CC list. Also, the extra 10% with Edge/More card is hit or miss, some EB/GS give it, some don't.

[quote name='slidecage']When did Eb start giving 10% more trade in credit if you have the card. I know about the 10% off but when did they start giving 10% more.

I never knew they gave more if you too the cash so if they dont and they take 20% off ... AND i dont think they give you the extra 10 bucks if you want cash.

37.99 after tax out of pocket to buy 4 games

so if they dont give you anything more
46 bucks - 20% 36.80 So your losing money

if they give you the extra 10 bucks
56 bucks - 20% = 44.80 ( you made 6.81)

if they gave you the extra 10 bucks + 10% (Doubtful)
61.60 - 20% = you make 11 bucks..

PLUS THE BIGGEST FACTOR . EBgames Trade in credit varies per store.

So your making anywhere from Negitive 2 bucks to 11 bucks

if you want the cash[/quote]

EB has been giving the extra 10% on trades starting just recently (since it's a GS policy). They won't give you the extra $10 if you want cash, but I'm pretty sure they still do the extra 10%. And as for YMMV on trade-in prices, I've never had that happen. EB trade-in prices have always been the same across the board for me. I've only heard of one instance recently where trade-in prices were different, and that was in Louisiana, apparently to try and get customers back after the whole Katrina disaster thing.

[quote name='Warner1281']EB has been giving the extra 10% on trades starting just recently (since it's a GS policy). They won't give you the extra $10 if you want cash, but I'm pretty sure they still do the extra 10%. And as for YMMV on trade-in prices, I've never had that happen. EB trade-in prices have always been the same across the board for me. I've only heard of one instance recently where trade-in prices were different, and that was in Louisiana, apparently to try and get customers back after the whole Katrina disaster thing.[/QUOTE]

here locally prices are different at every store (even before the merger)

the one in the mall might give 8 bucks for a game BUt the one on lima would only give 2 bucks or not take it at all

Are driver and marc ecko getting that much trade in credit? EB has the new $20 price so I doubt that the trade in credit is still accurate unless they're slow. Basing on past history they should only get you 9 at most, which kills any kind of deal.

And meanwhile because of people like you who are buying these markdown games to flip them to make a few dollars you are keeping the cheapness away from those who want to buy them TO PLAY THEM.

I hate people like you. I really do.

[quote name='Demolition Man']And meanwhile because of people like you who are buying these markdown games to flip them to make a few dollars you are keeping the cheapness away from those who want to buy them TO PLAY THEM.

I hate people like you. I really do.[/QUOTE]

At least he didnt make that much off of them... seemes like alot of effort for 20 bucks.... plus gas, time spent, etc

[quote name='zman73']At least he didnt make that much off of them... seemes like alot of effort for 20 bucks.... plus gas, time spent, etc[/QUOTE]

True. But its still annoying none the less for those of us who like getting games cheap. Especially when its people who type in ALL CAPS LOCK.

[quote name='CaoPi']gamestop said they were giving 4 bucks for Marc Ecko here no way was I going to trade it in at that price.[/quote]

Marc Ecko actually went up in price the other day from 17.99 to 29.99, so they should have raised the trade value with it.

sorry i should have mentioned that i got store credit....
yea i did this today

driver trades for 15$ sells for 17.99$ used

COD trades for $10 sells for 24.99$ used

haunting ground trades for $9 sells for 29.99 used

Marc Ecko trades for $12 sells for 29.99 used

Eb started to give 10% extra when most of the GS/EB got the new computers....cuz at my EB we accept GS/EB cards now..... and we sell the cards for $15 which gives you 10% off used games and 10% extra when trading in used games...... and you get the 10 months of game informer.....just like GS......

[quote name='Demolition Man']And meanwhile because of people like you who are buying these markdown games to flip them to make a few dollars you are keeping the cheapness away from those who want to buy them TO PLAY THEM.[/QUOTE]
I agree.

[quote name='yashiroae86']sorry i should have mentioned that i got store credit....
yea i did this today

driver trades for 15$ sells for 17.99$ used

Marc Ecko trades for $12 sells for 29.99 used
[/QUOTE]

Both are pretty wierd, especially since Marc Ecko is $19.99 NEW. =) But sure enough, according to the web site, that's what it is used. Wow!

I'm amazed that Driver actually gets that much in trade-in credit. If I'd known that I would have traded it in! The local Circuit City's have tons of them, although I'm going out of town this weekend and I'm sure that once the news of the sale makes it out more widely they'll be gone pretty quick. =(

(Edit: I don't particularly feel bad about flipping a copy of Driver, since it's probably more of a public service to get them out of circulation anyway...so that someone dosen't inadvertently try and play one...it's so sad what has become of that series!)

Demolition Man
look im only trying to get the Cheapass's some extra credit....... I bought COD, Mark Ecko, and Haunting Ground when they came out and ive played through them......i might not have beat them but i still have my copies.....now as for driver i relly didnt care for it. When i went to CC i got extras to see if anyone wanted to trade.....but then i thought "maybe they are worth something at GS/EB" so SORRY for trying to help......damn if i knew i was gonna get bashed i wouldnt have posted this to begin with.......im just trying to help out people that want a good deal......SORRY!!!!
And im not trying to brag i used that as an example.......

bread's done
Back