OK, it's gotta be that time again - post your collection pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocheseUGA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
As I'm going out of town tomorrow, I cannot start the thread off right. However, I would like some tasty pics to look at when I get back. It seems there hasn't been a thread of this nature in nearly 18 months.

I'm moving into a new apartment soon, and need ideas. :)

I'll post soon, though my collection isn't that impressive... there's some people's collections I really wanna see though.

[quote name='Allnatural']1.6 MB pic

Current gen only, because I foolishly sold my NES, Genesis, and N64 stuff years ago. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

where can i get a game storage like that?

[quote name='Chacrana']I'll post soon, though my collection isn't that impressive... there's some people's collections I really wanna see though.[/QUOTE]

lol, same here... I should have taken pics before I sold everything. My collection is rapidly shrinking but it's all quality games now.

collection.jpg

Less is more ;) The black case under CvS2 is Tekken 5 (and if you have extra inserts or instructions for it-- please pm me!)

I have another box with PS1 games and games I plan to sell later
--Star Ocean 2, Parasite Eve, Xenogears, Persona 1 + 2, bunch of sealed non-gh copies of MGS2, MGS3 Subsistence LE sealed, FFX non-gh sealed, River City Ransom GBA sealed....

[quote name='Apossum']
collection.jpg

Less is more ;) The black case under CvS2 is Tekken 5 (and if you have extra inserts or instructions for it-- please pm me!)

I have another box with PS1 games and games I plan to sell later
--Star Ocean 2, Parasite Eve, Xenogears, Persona 1 + 2, bunch of sealed non-gh copies of MGS2, MGS3 Subsistence LE sealed, FFX non-gh sealed, River City Ransom GBA sealed....[/QUOTE]

Your collection is awesome, I bet you're put in a ton of time into every one of those games... I envy you. There's not one shitty game in that bunch either.

I'm working towards that goal though ;)

I'm moving in one week, after that I will be taking new pics of my collection and setup in the new digs. I've gotten a lot of new stuff since my last go-round of updating pics including lots of tasty Turbo 16/Duo games.

[quote name='Roufuss']Your collection is awesome, I bet you're put in a ton of time into every one of those games... I envy you. There's not one shitty game in that bunch either.

I'm working towards that goal though ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks-- most have been beaten, close to beaten or played to death (i think i've put about 250 hours into Ninja Gaiden Black, including the original with the hurricane packs and all that...just started a new game of it the other night :lol: ) the only ones I haven't played much are Viewtiful Joe, ZoE2 and We love Katamari.

[quote name='secretvampire']I'm moving in one week, after that I will be taking new pics of my collection and setup in the new digs. I've gotten a lot of new stuff since my last go-round of updating pics including lots of tasty Turbo 16/Duo games.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. I still show those current collection pics to friends and their reaction is always one of amazement. It's probably the best collection of games I've ever seen.

[quote name='Roufuss']lol, same here... I should have taken pics before I sold everything. My collection is rapidly shrinking but it's all quality games now.[/QUOTE]

Not until you get rid of Adventures of Lolo. :lol:

Anyway, I'll post pics as soon as I get the next stack of imports.

I didn't take any pictures of my xbox or 360 collection, because my brother has some of my games right now.

I may take pictures of my NES/SNES/GB/VB collection later.

Anywho, my DS games first

p61500019wd.jpg

GBA games (I need to get another pack of those tripple holders...they work really well)

p61500054jl.jpg

GC games

p61500045ws.jpg

And finally, N64 games

p61500083tu.jpg

[quote name='Chacrana']Not until you get rid of Adventures of Lolo. :lol:

Anyway, I'll post pics as soon as I get the next stack of imports.[/QUOTE]

You went to play-asia and ordered all the fighting games in the PS2 section, didn't you??? I'm robbing your house. You cannot escape wrong death.

[quote name='Apossum']You went to play-asia and ordered all the fighting games in the PS2 section, didn't you??? I'm robbing your house. You cannot escape wrong death.[/QUOTE]

Hey, I'm going to do that very soon, as soon as I can move some more junk ;)

Not only do you have a small, tight collection, but you've beaten almost all of them... not many people can say that. I still have MGS 2 Substance and MGS 3 subsistence still untouched :(

[quote name='Apossum']You went to play-asia and ordered all the fighting games in the PS2 section, didn't you??? I'm robbing your house. You cannot escape wrong death.[/QUOTE]

Better. The trip that my dad's making to Japan that I've probably mentioned 8 times will result in me hopefully obtaining the rest of the import fighters AND shooters I need... the stuff's cheaper in Japan so it shouldn't absolutely kill my wallet...

You can try and rob my house, but you're no match for the Monday Sleep Over.

I'm really trying to come up with a nice neat solution to organizing my modest (for now) collection. Anybody have any pix of their systems in some kind of crate setup? I have 3 consoles I'm trying to keep organized and neat. I'd like to stack them.

Keep these pix coming.

RC

My PlayStation collection

There are actually only around 6-8 more PS1/PS2 games that I plan on getting, so this is pretty much the extent of my console life. I don't plan on getting a PS3 and the Wii is still questionable.

*edit* Wow, I never noticed how few PS1 games used color on their spines. Almost every game I look at is black & white.

[quote name='Chacrana']Better. The trip that my dad's making to Japan that I've probably mentioned 8 times will result in me hopefully obtaining the rest of the import fighters AND shooters I need... the stuff's cheaper in Japan so it shouldn't absolutely kill my wallet...

You can try and rob my house, but you're no match for the Monday Sleep Over.[/QUOTE]

when's this trip? In time to get me Melty Blood Act Cadenza in August? ;) just joking.......or was I?

[quote name='Apossum']when's this trip? In time to get me Melty Blood Act Cadenza in August? ;) just joking.......or was I?[/QUOTE]

It's this week, actually. Not in time to get you ANYTHING. Hahahaha. Just joking...... or was I?

[quote name='scsg75']Here's my "Wall of Game":

Consoles and TV:

Older Games:

Controllers and Portable Systems:

[/quote]
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW:drool:

[quote name='Allnatural']http://members.accesstoledo.com/allnatural/collection.jpgCurrent gen only, because I foolishly sold my NES, Genesis, and N64 stuff years ago. :whistle2:([/quote]

I don't think its foolish, unless you are a hard core collector. Before I moved into my new house 3 years ago I sold all of my older systems and games. I have occasionally regretted a game or two, but I have tons of games sitting here I haven't even played to keep me busy. I don't know what the final total for my old systems was, but I know it was over $1500 and 99% of the stuff I probably would have never touched. Now there was quite a bit of complete things worth alot more now, but coulda, shoulda, woulda.

If i remember correctly I dumped a sega genesis/32x/cd with 30 games (with boxes/manuals), nintendo/gun/gyromite with original box with 40 games (with boxes/manuals), atari 5400 with 40 games(manuals), playstation with 20 games, nintendo 64 with 15 games( complete with boxes/manuals), gameboy with 20 games(manuals), and finally the best piece probably was a sealed new super nes with about 15 sealed new good super nes games I picked up for cheap during final closeout while working at TRU.

Hmm... I know I posted my DS collection a while back, but things have changed quite a bit since I moved, so I will get fresh pics. Everything's a bit better organized now.

Placeholder till then. Roufuss, be warned there's probably a good amount of crap in my collection still ;) I have a problem with selling something for less than I bought it for (since my entire GC collection is barely a year old, cost is fresh in my mind), but I'm slowly working on it.

Here's the gist:

GameCube top-left, NES and SNES below, N64 on the bottom. DS, GBA, and GB on the right.

[quote name='scsg75']Here's my "Wall of Game":[/QUOTE]Whew, nice to know I'm not the only one who owns Britney's Dance Beat.

[quote name='botticus']Hmm... I know I posted my DS collection a while back, but things have changed quite a bit since I moved, so I will get fresh pics. Everything's a bit better organized now.

Placeholder till then. Roufuss, be warned there's probably a good amount of crap in my collection still ;) I have a problem with selling something for less than I bought it for (since my entire GC collection is barely a year old, cost is fresh in my mind), but I'm slowly working on it.[/QUOTE]

Haha, most of this stuff I'm selling I bought 5 or 6 years ago and don't even remember how much I paid for it. The plus side is that stuff I bought for cheap sells for 3 or 4 times what I paid for it, so everything averages out.

I also agree with Kjauburn... I don't miss the stuff I've sold so far... you think you will, but you won't, you forget most of what you sold to be honest.

[quote name='TimPV3']Whew, nice to know I'm not the only one who owns Britney's Dance Beat.[/quote]
yes, but did you pay full price for it the week it was released? Yeah, that was before I found CAG. I wish I had pictures of my collection before I found this website. I had about 40 games. Most of my collection now can be connected within 6 degrees to a CAG deal thread somewhere. Those pictures are about 3 weeks old, so the wall of game has grown a bit since the CC clearance this week.

Games1.jpg

Games2.jpg

DVDs.jpg

and DVDs for good measure. Also a mess of assorted books, blank DVD cases and NES and N64. There's also a case of 20 NES games behind the books that I didn't feel like pulling out.

DScollection.jpg

[quote name='scsg75']yes, but did you pay full price for it the week it was released? Yeah, that was before I found CAG. I wish I had pictures of my collection before I found this website. I had about 40 games. Most of my collection now can be connected within 6 degrees to a CAG deal thread somewhere. Those pictures are about 3 weeks old, so the wall of game has grown a bit since the CC clearance this week.[/QUOTE]I want to say I paid $30 for it, but most likely only $20 because I think I waited a little while.

Now I wish there was a sequel.

[quote name='evilmax17']Pick up this month's Tips & Tricks magazine to see mine. Perfect reading for your out-of-town trip![/QUOTE]
Nice stuff, they even hinted at your cheapass nature.

You must be Italian.

[quote name='Chacrana']Nice, ShimSham -- I see you've got the PS1 custom cases out in full force.[/quote] Thanks :D Yeah, I just realized that while trying to get a good picture of both sides of my shelf, it's still hard to make out the games in the middle.

and if DrSuper was asking about my shelves, I got them for $20 at Walmart. I need a bigger set now though, I might start looking for something bigger.

I'm waiting until next week to post my full collection pics, but here's a preview:

My favorite GBA game:
IMG_0268.jpg

My PS2 Collection in it's entirety:
IMG_0271.jpg

[quote name='scsg75']Here's my "Wall of Game":

Consoles and TV:

Older Games:

Controllers and Portable Systems:

[/QUOTE]

Nice. WTH are those things you are using to store your controllers? That is awesome!

Well let's see here, not counting the two DC games I have under my bed and the games I just sold but haven't shipped...

Here's my current DS collection:

And here's the GC collection:

(You'll notice that something must have gone horribly wrong when putting a game back and sonic and RE were out of order...it was promptly fixed)

I just got a GC like two weeks ago, but I have 4 more games coming in soon (LEGO Star Wars, Mario Kart: DD, Super Smash Bros. Melee, and Viewtiful Joe) to add to that as well...

Impressive, I know :p.

Oh shit, and my brother took my fucking Paper Mario: TTYD, so that's not in there

[quote name='SpazX']Well let's see here, not counting the two DC games I have under my bed and the games I just sold but haven't shipped...

Here's my current DS collection:

And here's the GC collection:

(You'll notice that something must have gone horribly wrong when putting a game back and sonic and RE were out of order...it was promptly fixed)

I just got a GC like two weeks ago, but I have 4 more games coming in soon to add to that as well...

Impressive, I know.[/quote] Nice collection. Not one single bad game imo

[quote name='pop311']Nice collection. Not one single bad game imo[/quote]

Yeah I try to only get ones I know will be good (and never ever buy a game just because it's cheap) since I don't have too much extra cash :p. I'll sell/trade whatever I finish too, so it's only a "collection" for now since I'm not really a collector and most will be gone soon enough (at least the single-player games).

Nice pictures everyone. I always enjoy seeing other ppl's collections/setups.

My house is so sloppy right now, I have an alright collection of goodies, but my real passion is fighting games and arcade sticks. That's what I love. I do however have a healthy collection of games as well. I'll post some new pics of em' some day next week. All I have online are old pictures. :(

Anyone else like arcade sticks?

Took some updated pics.

Here is my xbox/360 collection. However, it is not complete as right now my brother has my Call of Duty 2 (360), Max Payne 2, GTA: SA, and KOTOR II

p61800014rp.jpg

p61800049rd.jpg

Just for fun here is my NES collection

p61800050iw.jpg

And finally...the VB collection ;)

*edit* VB collection pic wont shrink...:whistle2:k...once again the VB fails :lol:

To be honest, I'm surprised by how conservative most of these collections are. I'm not saying that's bad, but I would've thought that almost all CAG's had mondo-huge collections.

[quote name='Chacrana']To be honest, I'm surprised by how conservative most of these collections are. I'm not saying that's bad, but I would've thought that almost all CAG's had mondo-huge collections.[/QUOTE]

I cut out about 40 xbox games this time last year when Gamestop had the trade 3 get an extra 10.00 deal going on. I got rid of the real crap...like State Of Emergency and such. I tried to make my Xbox collection pretty solid, and the only games in there I think could be considered really crappy are Driv3r and World Poker.

But when it comes to Xbox games now I won't buy any game that's not BC, so I;m kinda limited.

I don't have a digital camera, so I can't photograph mine.

I thought my 176 game, 9 console collection was modest.

I think it's great to see smaller collections, people really valuing their games and putting a lot of time into playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back