Interesting EGM Rumors - Ninja Gaiden on PS3; Kingdom Hearts PSP

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
I kow there's a thread about the few could and do pertain to the Wii, but I figured the rest deserve to be mentioned, as well.

• An MMO Burnout - No platform specified.
  • Guitar Hero II to feature old school game music, such as the Mega Man theme and others.
  • Harmonix is also working on a game that makes Guitar Hero look like a one hit wonder. - A game where you can play as a band complete w/singing? - No console specified.
  • A Kingdom Hearts game in the works for the PSP, possibly with Pixar worlds?
  • Same old rumor: New PSP in the works.
  • Ninja Gaiden Black will appear on the PS3.
  • Battlefront will be making the jump to the next-gen minus Pandemic as the developer.
  • The MMO Auto Assault will make it's way onto the Xbox 360.

[quote name='seanr1221']I don't care if the PS3 gets Ninja Gaiden games...as long as xbox still gets them ;)[/QUOTE]

Agreed

I really hope Kingdom Hearts gets whored out more. Really. I do. Because the game is so brilliant.

Really.

Really.

I want Kingdom Hearts Karts, Kingdom Hearts Party, and Kingdom Hearts Golfmania.

They could release it on pineapples and it would still be brilliant.

Reaaaaaaaally.

Kingdom Hearts and PSP!?!?

If this is true, if they never made another PSP game again I would be set for life.

I'm gonna call BS on Ninja Gaiden. What's the practicality of porting a rerelease of an Xbox 1 game to the Playstation 3? You'd have to go through the entire game again and update all the graphics and add in more bonus stuff... all that work for a port? Unlikely.

[quote name='Chacrana']I'm gonna call BS on Ninja Gaiden. What's the practicality of porting a rerelease of an Xbox 1 game to the Playstation 3? You'd have to go through the entire game again and update all the graphics and add in more bonus stuff... all that work for a port? Unlikely.[/QUOTE]

I wish they'd port it to PS2, to be honest.

It's the only game out of the entire Xbox library I want to play.

Burnout MMO = wtf.

NGB on PS3 = lolz. of course, this means I'll be buying Ninja Gaiden for a 3rd time (if it has updated gameplay and graphics) when I finally get around to getting a PS3.

but these are all just rumors.

bread's done
Back