Nintendo Brand DS Lite Play-Thru Case REVIEW!

lilboo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
I was at Circuit City yesterday, just looking around and I came across the Nintendo DSLite Play-Thru case. I remember on the EBgames.com website it said that didn't ship until July 3rd. ::shrugs:: There were only 2 there and they weren't on any of the pegs. Just.. there on the shelf with no label or price..LOL

So I looked at it and thought it was kinda neat..I took it to the cashier and got a price check and it was $9.99. So I figure, if it sucks completely I'm only out 10 bucks! (Or I can be real ghetto about it and use it for like 3 weeks then return it, but anyway)

So let's see what this thing is capable and NOT capable of doing!

Well let's see. I have Three game cases (that obviously hold 3 games each), a DS Lite (well yeah), a charger and a set of earbuds. Can it all fit? Eh.. probably not. But it's gotta hold SOMETHING right?..RIGHT?!?!..

As you can tell, side by side the case isn't very big or bulky at all. It's actually really nice and professional looking in my opinion. Well, professional in a sense.. you know what I mean. I personally love that color. I also this case in navy blue for anyone else wondering. (Don't know what else though)

This is the back of it. Very nice cushioned feeling. The back is made from mesh, and again: ALOT OF CUSHION involved! Mmmm! The back has storage for games and accessories! hooray!

By the looks of it, this stylish and in my GAY opinion: cute case isn't going to hold much. But things stretch, right? BTW that's holding it open as much as I can!

Now this is the case open up. Not much going on in here. That plastic is where the DSLite slides in and has all the openings so you can turn the game on, off, and PLAY since this it the play-thru case. Or is it?

An obvious picture of what it is--The DS Lite in the case the way it's supposed to be. Ya know together it kinda looks cool!

Sorry for the poor quality on this image, I took several and this is the best I can get. First of all, yes that is the plastic that sticks up. A little bit, but sticks up indeed! Kinda annoying but it doesn't get in the way or anything like that. Oh? The arrow? Yeah.. um. That's a problem. Even though the plastic has all the holes and slots ETC for access to everything on the DS.. for some reason I am just unable to pull the stylus out from the DS. I've tried many many attempts--and to be honest you shouldn't have THAT much trouble getting it out. So I took the DS out and pulled the stylus out--Which shouldn't have been.

But there's a way around everything so it seems. I just put the stylus up in between those straps where the strap goes. Oh yeah, there's also a strap that's included.. ::personally doesn't care:: Where the stylus SHOULDN'T have to go there.. it can fit there perfectly. In it's own way, kinda looks cool.

Now for the moment we've been waiting for. WHAT can this motha effa hold????

If you refer to the first photo of everything we have to put away.. I only got the charger in. Wait. No I didn't.

So maybe I won't take my charger with me. That's fine. But I want to play alot of games. So I put 2 cases in there (so that's 6 games for the mathmatically slow!) But.. ew. The case looks like it has a tumor. That's too bulky. Let's try something else.

So what's missing? Well the earbuds and 1 game case (3 Games). Not TOO bulky. The only thing really making the bulk are just the buds on the earbuds. But separate them in the case and it's fine.

See? It's a bit bulky, but nothing too much.

That's it for the pictures. I also learned that you can fit about 8 games in there. Of course single games. I have 8 DS games and I got them in. Tight fit. May fit 9 in there. I don't feel comfortable squeezing the games together like that. In a case it's fine..but not alone. But that's it. Maybe a few games with the earbuds. Obviously if you have headphones, don't even bother.

To recap all this in my opinion:

• Pros
  • It's $10
  • It's very nice looking, especially in that "professional" manner
  • I feel very comfortable/sure if it falls. It's cushioned VERY well! After all, it is Nintendo brand. That should say something about durability!
  • Actually playing the DS isn't much of a task. It takes a bit to get used to holding it, and the left/right triggers SEEM a bit hard to get to at first, but after a while it's simple.

• Cons
  • It really doesn't hold much. When you can fit more, it looks bulky.
  • No room for a charger AT ALL. Well MAYBE but you really will have to fight it.
  • NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THE STYLUS OUT WHEN IT'S IN THE PLASTIC CASE!
  • Plastic sticks up a bit. Not much of a con, but if your a bit OCD like I am... it looks annoying. You DO grow to accept it though because it's not too bad

Overall, this one is up in the air. This can be a great case or a lousy case: It's up to your needs. For example, if I was going away on vacation and needed to bring this: I can't. But if you take a bus/train to work/school everyday.. this can be something really simple. Just unzip and play, then zip it up (LOL) and put it back in your bag.

My biggest concern for me is the stylus. It's not that something like this is SOOOO unexpected because it's a simple flaw: But the problem that I have with that is.. It's NINTENDO brand. I can see if Pelican or Madcatz made this case, then I'd understand a simple flaw of "Shit, I can't get the stylus out". But Nintendo made it, and I expected better from them. But like I said, the durability is excellent.

Personally I give this a 7/10. I'd reccommend this to someone with light travel (school, work, etc.) And it's $10, so why not?

Nice review! One other concern I'd have is possible extra heat build-up if you recharge it while it's in the case.

But then I've had my iPod in a slipcase 24/7 for over a year through many rechargings and it hasn't seemed to hurt anything.

No room for the recharger is a deal breaker for me unfortunately.

took me about 40 minutes to do all this.. lol hopefully people actually READ this and maybe even share their thoughts.. God!! :p

really hope this helped a few people out at least..

Just a note, I really doubt "Nintendo" made this case. While it may be lisenced by Nintendo, it was probably made by either ALS Industries or Bensussen, Deutsch & Associates.

However, for the high-quality cases that these two usually produce, along with the fact that this is (I'm assuming) lisenced by Nintendo, I do agree with your opinion the stylus thing... As far as there not being too much room in it, yeah, that doesn't surprise me. I picked up a GCN Bag from one of the two and after putting the GCN, AV cables, power brick and only two controllers in it, the thing was pretty much crammed full. Now that I've got a Game Boy Player, it doesn't even fit, let alone having to force in a crossover cable for the Broadband adapter. Games? You're outta luck... unless you want to transport them out of the game-case (ouch!)...

For the most part, these two make some High Quality stuff. I've used an ALS-made GBA SP case for my DS fattie (As an SP case, it's got plenty of room) since about the time the DS came out... It's held up quite well and has a mesh zipper pocket that I use for DS games and another mesh zipper pocket that I use for GBA games - the thing is nice.

I just looked on the back of the cardboard it came on and yeah your right it's ALS. Though.. it IS first party correct? It has that official seal of Nintendo lol

Great review!

I also saw those at CC the other day, and I was a bit turned off by the plastic. Now that I see it cant hold the charger, I'm glad I passed it by. Thanks for taking the time to post the pics!

[quote name='lilboo']I just looked on the back of the cardboard it came on and yeah your right it's ALS. Though.. it IS first party correct? It has that official seal of Nintendo lol[/QUOTE]

The "Official Nintendo Seal" (formally known as the "Official Nintendo Seal of Quality") simply notes that Nintendo has 'approved' of the product - i.e.: the product has gone through Nintendo's testing and evaluation process (and, the manufacturer pays Nintendo money).

Are my hands THAT lovely?
LOL

And no prob guys..love when people make reviews on these kind of things.. so I felt like I should contribute!

Really did hope this help some people!

So.. to the previous 2 who sai dthey were considering getting it: Are ya gonna get it, or passing it up?

Just curious.

After a few days I'm actually starting to grow a bit fond of it. Ultimately I am going to get the compact case from Hori, but this is pretty nice for now.

Thanks for this review i also saw this case and considered getting it. I wanted one slim case like this for pocket/backpack travel, and a larger hard shell case for longer trips, so i could store more games and peripherials. I wasnt convinced that the plastic play while in the case would work for me so i contemplated cutting that out if i bought the case.

Based on your review I think i will buy this case and give the plastic a chance before i cut it out. One question though, how easy is it to swap games while its in the plastic?

It's really easy and accessible! Sorry I didn't point that out.. was more mad @ the stylus :(

The sliding of the DS into the plastic KINDA makes me nervous cuz you do have to put some force in it..and I get crazy and think the plastic is rubbing up against the screen, LOL.

If you just wanna bring your DS around and put it in the case for the hell of it---You can actually just place the ds ON the plastic. It still fits fine. That's what I've been doing actually latley. Just use the case as storage because it's SOOO nice!! ::really is obsessed with the cushion of case::

I also like the color :p

I still use the same case from my original DS, the nintendo/ALS one. It's too big for the system, but it has a strap that keeps it in there, and it holds 8 games, GBA games, and a charger if you want.

[quote name='lilboo']So.. to the previous 2 who sai dthey were considering getting it: Are ya gonna get it, or passing it up?

Just curious.

After a few days I'm actually starting to grow a bit fond of it. Ultimately I am going to get the compact case from Hori, but this is pretty nice for now.[/QUOTE]

Once i see it in store I'll probably pick it up. Ten bucks isn't too bad. I have an old GBA case I dug up, but the cons you've listed are tolerable. Good review/pics and thanks for the help boo!!

Thanks for the picture show!

I have a PSP case that was linked on CAG for $5 a while back...I've been using that for my phat DS....the DS barely fits, but it *does* fit and I like that the case itself is a hard/soft plastic shell. While a tight fit now, once I get a Lite it should be near perfect!

Thanks for the review. Saw this case in an FYE this weekend. The plastic doesn't do a lot for me, but it is nice to see that the Lite is protected from the accessories by the mesh pocket.

-HM

Nice review. Still not sure if I want this case or not. If I see it in white or gray, I may pick it up.

Anyone who has the DS Lite case from E3: I know it has straps instead of the plastic play-through piece that this case has. Does it have a pocket on the back like this one or no?

Really off topic (but it's MYYYY thread so its ok :p)

I was looking again at the first pic..and.. I just noticed I think i have a sub-conscious that's OCD!

Meaning: When I put the games in the 3-pack cases.. I just put them in. But now that I'm looking at them.. I think I secretly catergorized them LOL
I have Mario-Peach-Kirby in one.. : Adventure/Platformer Games
Brain Age/Big Brain Academy/Zoo Keeper in another: Puzzle/Thinking Games
And Mario Kart/Animal Crossing: Wi-fi games.

Just wanted to point that out. I'm going to go INTENTIONALLY mess them up because that's weird.

and BTW back on topic--what the guy above me asked about the E3 case--Yeah if anyone knows--can ya answer? :) I'm curious bout that too!

[quote name='lilboo']Really off topic (but it's MYYYY thread so its ok :p)

I was looking again at the first pic..and.. I just noticed I think i have a sub-conscious that's OCD!

Meaning: When I put the games in the 3-pack cases.. I just put them in. But now that I'm looking at them.. I think I secretly catergorized them LOL

Just wanted to point that out. I'm going to go INTENTIONALLY mess them up because that's weird.

and BTW back on topic--what the guy above me asked about the E3 case--Yeah if anyone knows--can ya answer? :) I'm curious bout that too![/quote]

I bought the "pink" one like this at CC last week for my wife's DS Lite. I have the white E3 case and wanted them to match. This thing is almost exactly the same as the E3 case. The only difference aside from the color is the play in case has a sewn in rubber Nintendo DS patch on the front, the E3 case has an embroidered "DS (two squares)" logo.

DSCN2307-1.jpg

On the interior the E3 has the elastic straps and the play-in has that play-in plastic. I've noticed that I hardly use the elastic straps on my E3 case. I just unzip it half way and put it in when I'm done and pull it out when I want to play. The elastic straps are too much hassle. The "play-in" feature on my wife's case was garbage. So I started to cut the plastic part out it (she said she'd never use it that way anyway, (not very comfortable)). While doing this I came to the realization that if I was careful, I could just yank it out carefully so it would tear at the stitching without removing the threads. It worked! (try this at your own risk.)

DSCN2308.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/Coconutsport/DSCN2308.jpg

I think Nintendo should release this case like the E3 setup. But keep the E3 version "Exclusive" with the color and embroidery. I think it's the best case currently out there balancing holding capacity, protection, and compactness. The comments regarding carrying the adapter are pretty nonsensical.

A major feature of the DS Lite is it's battery life of 18 hours continuously on? Would you really have the need to carry that thing around with you all the time? Please:roll: ... leave the adapter at home and charge it there.

And yes the back pocket of the play in case is exactly the same as the E3 case. This case looks like was manufactured at exactly the same place (judging by the interior tag) save for the front patch and the exclusion of the elastic straps and inclusion of the crappy play-in feature.

[quote name='CoconutSport']The comments regarding carrying the adapter are pretty nonsensical. This thing has a battery life of 18 hours continuous? Please ... leave the adapter at home and charge it there.[/quote]
I think saying people's comments regarding carrying the adapter are "nonsensical" is a bit harsh. Perhaps in pertaining to this case, because this case obviously wasn't meant to carry the adapter. But there are plenty of people going away for a long period of time (let's say a week vacation) who would like their adapter to be in the same case as the Lite so they don't get separated.

And while yes, the Lite can theoretically go for 18 hours, that is at the dimmest setting. Plenty of us have come to enjoy one of the brighter settings, since it really makes the details and color vibrancy pop off the screen.

-HM

[quote name='Hollow Man']I think saying people's comments regarding carrying the adapter are "nonsensical" is a bit harsh. Perhaps in pertaining to this case, because this case obviously wasn't meant to carry the adapter. But there are plenty of people going away for a long period of time (let's say a week vacation) who would like their adapter to be in the same case as the Lite so they don't get separated.

And while yes, the Lite can theoretically go for 18 hours, that is at the dimmest setting. Plenty of us have come to enjoy one of the brighter settings, since it really makes the details and color vibrancy pop off the screen.

-HM[/quote]

People going on a trip for a few days would hopefully carry more than one case other than their DS Lite, cause I know a toothbrush and soap won't fit in there either. And for out and about, I think the adapter can stay with the suitcase. I don't know about some people, but if I'm out and need to find an AC outlet so I can charge up my DS Lite, I probably should have just stayed home.

Even on the brightest setting you're looking at 8 hours a charge. That should more than suffice any waiting room or train ride you're stuck in. The DSLite was called such in good part for it's portability. And as soon as laptops are capable of "realistic" 18+ hour battery times, you'll start seeing people leaving adapters and such in their hotel rooms. I think "nonsensical" is a good word for it in as much as carrying my cellphone adapter with me everywhere would be considered "nonsensical",

While I respect your opinion, I just don't think it's necessarily for everybody.

For example, for my digital camera, I keep the battery charger in there, even though I don't theoretically need it on a photo trip. But it's handy to have it there so I always know where it is. The item is small enough that putting it somewhere else just doesn't work for me.

For my bathroom stuff, when I go on vacation, you can bet that I have a bag that carries my toothbrush, shampoo, soap, razor, and deoderant. I want to be able to have ALL of this stuff fit in one bag.

And for the record, I went away for the weekend and forgot my cell phone charger (but I don't have a case of any type for my phone, heh).

My point is that everyone in this world may not have the exact same needs as you, and just because you don't see where they're coming from, doesn't necessarily meant they're completely unjustified. :)

-HM

My sister actually picked up this case for her DS Lite and after extensive (stealing) playing of the system in this case, I have to say that your review is spot on.

Thanks for the tip on where to put the stylus.

[quote name='Hollow Man']While I respect your opinion, I just don't think it's necessarily for everybody.

For example, for my digital camera, I keep the battery charger in there, even though I don't theoretically need it on a photo trip. But it's handy to have it there so I always know where it is. The item is small enough that putting it somewhere else just doesn't work for me.

For my bathroom stuff, when I go on vacation, you can bet that I have a bag that carries my toothbrush, shampoo, soap, razor, and deoderant. I want to be able to have ALL of this stuff fit in one bag.

And for the record, I went away for the weekend and forgot my cell phone charger (but I don't have a case of any type for my phone, heh).

My point is that everyone in this world may not have the exact same needs as you, and just because you don't see where they're coming from, doesn't necessarily meant they're completely unjustified. :)

-HM[/quote]

You rightfully justified in having your own opinion which I do respect. It's true people all have different needs, as such, there are a very large assortment cases available out there. However, this case was never intended to carry a charger. From first blush anyone could tell you that. I'm also sure that Nintendo's DS Lite designers never intended the adapter to be carried with the DS. While it may be convienent to do it to keep you from losing things, portability (and isn't this what DS gaming is partially?) is by design "spartan" in nature. Leaving certain items behind is part of the concept and not something to be considered a limitation. Which is why you almost guaranteed to not find a cell phone/charger case out there, no matter how often people leave their chargers at home.

Oh, I agree, which is why I said a few comments above that it is a bit foolish to berate this case for not having the place for a charger. It's obviously not supposed to.

I'm playing devil's advocate to some degree, because even though the case I bought can carry the charger (and I bought it because of that), I probably won't use it for that on a regular basis. Sure, when I go away for a long weekend I'll probably put it in there, but in general use I'll leave it home, and use that extra room for other bits (like more games) or simply enjoy the fact that it's bit lighter and a bit less bulky.

-HM

I posted this a few days ago - the fact that you can't take out the stylus while the DSL is in the case makes this case a definite PASS. Major design flaw. It totally defeats the point of having a play-thru case. Mine is going back to CC this week.

One more question about this case. Im looking for a case small enough to be pocket sized, dont care too much about how many extras it can hold. Would this be the case for me? I read the sleeves have a problem of the color rubbing off.

Nah this doesn't fit in your pocket---Well unless your wearing cargo shorts that have the HUGE pocket.. then maybe.

The only case that should fit in your pocket is the Mario Sleeve.. that neophane or whatever that material is called.. It's the $9.99 sleeve that comes with the cloth (which is ok) and the stickers (LOL).. That could fit into your pocket (as long as your pockets are spacious)

[quote name='-Syzygy-']One more question about this case. Im looking for a case small enough to be pocket sized, dont care too much about how many extras it can hold. Would this be the case for me? I read the sleeves have a problem of the color rubbing off.[/QUOTE]

I think sleeve or hori compact case for you...but truth be told, I've heard bad things about the sleeve...like the colored ones stain the plastic rubber feet and other parts of the DS Lite with their color...so get a white one or get another kind of sleeve case.

Yes, there are a number of people who have said the red sleeve has rubbed off and stained the feet of the Lite. I'd stay away from that sleeve.

I used a ski goggle bag for mine until my Hori multipouch arrived yesterday.

-HM

I only get about 5 hours on my DS playing time ... =(
I have to charge the thing all the time. I'm on the 2nd to brightest setting, and have the volume almost cranked all the way. Is this normal?

Damn you Coconut! I want your E3 version. I got the regular black one from Circuit City and will prob cut/tear the plastic out too but I wish I had elastic straps in mine.

[quote name='lilboo']Really off topic (but it's MYYYY thread so its ok :p)

and BTW back on topic--what the guy above me asked about the E3 case--Yeah if anyone knows--can ya answer? :) I'm curious bout that too![/QUOTE]
To continue the off-topic-ness, what are those cases called/where can I get some? I know I saw them somewhere a while back, but I can't remember where.

Good use of pics.

I just wish they would design a portable case that doesn't look so teeny and cutesy. My wife loves to tease my little DS "man purse" I picked up from an import shop. The damn thing is functional and can carry a bunch of games and the adapter to boot, but I look like I should be humming and skipping when I have to carry it around. :p

thanks for the review - had my ds lite since the day it came out here in the states and havent taken it out and about with me b/c i couldnt decide on a case to protect it.

was looking @ the steel case listed @ amazon, but for $10 this looks like a winner.

thanks again for the review

[quote name='b0bx13']To continue the off-topic-ness, what are those cases called/where can I get some? I know I saw them somewhere a while back, but I can't remember where.[/QUOTE]

I don't know the EXACT name..but.. they are DS game cases. They come in a 3 pack (for a total of holding 9 games) for $5. I think everyone sells them, but I got mine at Circuit City. They really are great!

[quote name='freonchill']thanks for the review - had my ds lite since the day it came out here in the states and havent taken it out and about with me b/c i couldnt decide on a case to protect it.

was looking @ the steel case listed @ amazon, but for $10 this looks like a winner.

thanks again for the review[/QUOTE]

No prob! Glad ya enjoyed it :)

Well my boyfriend picked up the steel (well it's aluminum) and it's actually really nice as well. Someone posted a review on here somewhere. Unless your talking about the whole kit..then I dunno about that.

The intect aluminum case is really nice. The one I have is really nice. Again--the best way to answer the ultimate question of "What case is good" is asking yourself "What do I need to carry?"

They both carry the same amount. So now you ask yourself what kind of style you want :)

Thanks for doing this review!

I'm actually very happy with the ALS brand cases I have found from Circuit City.

I got one of the ALS brand cases for my Nintendo DS for $10 back when the Nintendo DS first came out and love it:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006VC3SA/002-3475737-1284822?v=glance&n=468642

It's definitely thicker than ALS's DS Lite case because it has a front sleeve to hold Nintendo DS games (without cases) but behind the sleeve is a pocket that you can store your charger/headphones, or GBA games.

I use it now to hold my DS Lite, all my games, and accessories, and it fits fine. But I think eventually I will need to pick up a DS Lite case at some point since I still held onto my old DS for trips with my girlfriend and will be traveling with both DS's at times.

I'm not too big a fan of the plastic play through sleeve though, so I'll probably pass on this one and get a Hori case.

BTW here are some other Gamecube related great cases that I have gotten at Circuit City from ALS:

Nintendo Gamecube game case:
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/ALS-...55069/catOid/-13249/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do
Didn't enjoy putting my gamecube discs in a CD holder with all the sliding around so this fit the bill perfectly!

Nintendo Gamecube console case:
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/ALS-...67459/catOid/-13249/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do
This is a small cute cube case that holds your console, cables (and the fat adapter), all four controllers, and the game case too. I use it when I want to bring my Gamecube over to a friend's house for four player fun!

Just to reiterate what someone else has mentioned, the plastic on these cases is not very difficult to remove. In my experience, the stitching is very high quality, and tearing out the plastic did not damage my case at all. Do this at your own risk, of course, but for those of you who like this case but hate the plastic (like me), this is an option.

I bought this case last night before reading this thread. I really love the case... it feels like it protects the DS very well and I actually like the playthrough thing.

Good advice on where to put the stylus, but I also bought a thumbstrap which I already prefer... unfortunately that's one of the things that doesn't fit so well due to its weird shape (though it is possible to put it in the main compartment near the fold). Anyway, yes there are some storage compromises but this is a slick-ass case. I love it.

I've got the white E3-exclusive version that -- as already mentioned -- is the exact copy except for lack of play-through plastic (two straps instead). And I also have a bunch of those game cases (also from Circuit City; I think, they go for $3 for a 3-pack).

Previously, I was looking at getting a nice leather case, but the E3 case is so nice, I'll keep it. It looks much better than the pictures :) Here's what I can fit in it:

-- two game cases (=6 games), one extra stylus, one pair of earphones (in the pouch);
-- one DS Lite w/ a game and one game case (in the main compartment)

So, a total of 10 games, earphones, and DS Lite :)

FYI, I have the invisibleShield on my DSL, so I'm not worried about squeezing DSL and a game case inside. I'd not think it could gamage DSL but who knows...

P.S. Lilboo, I also sort games by category when I put them in cases :)
P.P.S. invisibleShield (from ShieldZone) rocks!

FYI

I picked up the navy blue version from Circuit City and I agree that the plastic is not a good/perfect fit, but I've found that it seems to be dependent on the temperature and time spent in the case. Sometimes I take it out, sometimes I don't. I've also been able to basically "cram" two of those game cases in as well. For $10 I'm not going to complain. It serves to keep my DS protected from any bumbling. I don't need it to carry the charger and everything else. Give me a half dozen games for my "Adult ADD" and a powered up DS and I'm good to go.

[quote name='Rusdude']
P.S. Lilboo, I also sort games by category when I put them in cases :)
[/QUOTE]

That's cool.. but the demented part about what happened with me is that I realized it later. It wasn't intentional. Now that I looked at it and made that connection.. sadly, all I do is catergorize them.. sigh!

[quote name='lilboo']That's cool.. but the demented part about what happened with me is that I realized it later. It wasn't intentional. Now that I looked at it and made that connection.. sadly, all I do is catergorize them.. sigh![/quote]

As long as you find time to play them, it's all good :) It's probably a positive sign too.

P.S. Not sure what happened to all the E3 cases (eBay was full of them when I got it a few weeks ago), but here's one auction -- http://cgi.ebay.com/E3-2006-Limited-Edition-Nintendo-DS-Lite-Case-New_W0QQitemZ270004867027QQihZ017QQcategoryZ49230QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

bread's done
Back