The greatest innovation of our time

Ikohn4ever

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Someone has made a concoction that has a Nes, SNES, N64 and a cube in it. This is amazin look, it gave me a semi just lookin at it. Here is the link http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:pqAa9DbwpqgJ:www.the-elite.net/NEC/+&hl=en

Here is a couple pics to wet your hunger to check out the link

O.jpg

N.jpg

M.jpg

Yeah, I'm offended by it aesthetically. And it's going to be annoying to keep, what with having to guard it round the clock against medal presentation ceremonies trying to use it.

Yea, that's terrible. I'd rather just have the individual consoles and a system selector at that point. Not to mention I have a feeling he'll have major over-heating issues with that monstrosity.

It may be a good idea, but thats definitely executed poorly.

the wood makes it look better than would all those systems.

i think this i a cool i idea, but this guy shaq-fued it up so much it's really stupid.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']So basically the dude makes a box to fit all his Nintendo systems in.[/quote]

Kinda what I was thinking.. I have a entertainment center, it does the same thing, looks better, and was alot less work.

I think what Yoshi from TechTV's The Screen Savers made looked a hell of a lot better, even if it wasn't technically the same thing. He made machine that was a high end gaming computer, plus it had an Xbox, PS2, Gamecube, Atari 2600 and an NES all in it. It didn't look the best, but here's how it came out:

yboxx.jpg

At least it wasn't enveloped in that aweful wood.

[quote name='karsh']I think what Yoshi from TechTV's The Screen Savers made looked a hell of a lot better, even if it wasn't technically the same thing. He made machine that was a high end gaming computer, plus it had an Xbox, PS2, Gamecube, Atari 2600 and an NES all in it. It didn't look the best, but here's how it came out:

yboxx.jpg

At least it wasn't enveloped in that aweful wood.[/quote]

That is a hell of a lot better than the one the OP showed us. I like the portable Atari 2600 that one guy made.

Very very ugly, it was a nice idea but cripes it's a big wooden block, doesn't esxactly go with the rest of the electronics out there.

I'm still a little confused as to why he had to pull all the systems apart. It seems like he could have made the same device by just housing the systems in the same wooden box.

This guy needed to be introduced to the Pelican System Selector Pro and some heat shrink tubing. That would have cleaned things up nicely. Much more so than the wood.

[quote name='BigHow']I'm still a little confused as to why he had to pull all the systems apart. It seems like he could have made the same device by just housing the systems in the same wooden box.[/quote]

I'm wondering the same thing.

[quote name='karsh']I think what Yoshi from TechTV's The Screen Savers made looked a hell of a lot better, even if it wasn't technically the same thing. He made machine that was a high end gaming computer, plus it had an Xbox, PS2, Gamecube, Atari 2600 and an NES all in it. It didn't look the best, but here's how it came out:

yboxx.jpg

At least it wasn't enveloped in that aweful wood.[/quote]
I remeber seeing that, and wishing I had one. Yoshi makes such great mods. I love mod week on the screensavers, and seeing what all Yoshi has been up too.
Anyone remember his cardboard PC case?

Ugh, that is one helluva lady repeller.
Also, I found a much better alternative to the system selector. Basically it can plug into most systems and it combines all the wires into one.

wired.jpg

Bet this sap whished he thought of that

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']
I.jpg

H.jpg

J.jpg

K.jpg

Doesn't look like something Willy Wonka would have made?[/quote]

Definately far from worthy of a Golden Ticket

its creative.... o_O maybe if it wasnt wood and in a different form.. MAYBE it would be better .. make it more sleek or something but thats err nifty

bread's done
Back