Star Wars Battlefront II (XB,PC,PS2) $19.99 EB/GS B&M only

tenzor

CAGiversary!
GS/EB stores had a price change yetsterday for SW Battlefront II, it appears to be only B&M, and may have gone back up as I am typing this.

The following versions had the price drop

PC - $19.99
XBOX - $19.99 ($18.99 used)
PS2 - $19.99 ($18.99 used)

no PSP version however.

Might be a nice pick up for the xbox360, because the xbox version is BC.

This is soon to be a universal drop... Benboxer had it as a drop this Thursday for TRU as well.

Wait for Best Buy to get it, then GGC it for $14.99.

All three played like they were a bit 'rushed'. The PC version is by far the best... but still not as good as other FPS's released around the same time.

The PSP version (not on sale) was the worst.

[quote name='tenzor']GS/EB stores had a price change yetsterday for SW Battlefront II, it appears to be only B&M, and may have gone back up as I am typing this.

The following versions had the price drop

PC - $19.99
XBOX - $19.99 ($18.99 used)
PS2 - $19.99 ($18.99 used)

no PSP version however.

Might be a nice pick up for the xbox360, because the xbox version is BC.[/quote]

I thought only the first one was BC on the 360.

If you've already got the first version, is it worth picking this one up?

One of my friends told me that there's almost so much in common that it's not worth bothering, but I can be persuaded. :)

[quote name='Stry-ker']I thought only the first one was BC on the 360.[/QUOTE]

Battlefront II was made BC along with black and winning eleven back in March. the First Battlefront was just made BC with the new update

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']If you've already got the first version, is it worth picking this one up?

One of my friends told me that there's almost so much in common that it's not worth bothering, but I can be persuaded. :)[/QUOTE]

The PC version? For 19.99 it's worth it. $50 - no way...

Thanks, Trakan. I see the expiration date was last year, and I just recently received one last week with the same expiration date of 12/31/05. Anyone notice if they are checking the dates or not, or if it still scans through?

bread's done
Back