SheildZone Invisible Shield

-Syzygy-

CAGiversary!
It's a bit pricey for a CAG but i was wondering if anyone had this for the DS lite and what they thought of this product. For those that don't know its a screen protector and full body sheild that sells for 29.95. It has a lifetime guarantee, and there are some video demonstrations of some guy going crazy on a ipod with a key.
http://www.shieldzone.com/category/gaming_system/

Also does anyone know a discount code for this?

I don't have one for the DS but I have one for my PSP screen, iPod, and phone. They are great and durable, but I'm not sure how well they would work for a DS Lite screen. It's hard to describe the finish, but even though it is very clear, it has a bit of a ripple-like look to it (it doesn't distort things but you can still make out the look). It would definitely protect the shell well. It is not tacky to the touch but you can't really slide your hands on it. It has a bit of grip to it.

I got a code when I signed up on their list once but don't know if they have any now.

I purchased and returned the DSL shield because I installed one on my iPod and wasn't happy with the texture/rubberyness of the product. It felt like dipping your iPod in rubber cement, then letting it dry.

Good protection, but just kind of sticky all around. I would be happy with that if I didn't think it would hinder my Ouenden spinner spinning ability ;).
When I returned it I made the following suggestions:

Offer an outer-shield only option
The top screen protector covers the entire top of the DSL. Not necessary.
Have the bottom shield cover the sides as well (I'm still not sure why they decided to forego this).

I can understand putting a protector on the screen but on the entire outer shell? The finish is such that its not going to show any surface scratches anyway. Spending $30 to cover it up is money you could be spending on another DS game.

bread's done
Back