Ebay Express Daily Instant Win - Cash for Ebay/Paypal

[quote name='Zahiti']I Lost.[/QUOTE]

Same here... I think you can use more than one e-mail if you have one. I just used the two e-mails associated with my Paypal account. Just do it tommorow again till you get something.

[quote name='Zahiti']I Lost.

EDIT: I tried 5 diffferent emails, and i still lost. I don't know what the point is, and how you win.[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean - at first I thought you had to match three tiles together or something but I think it's just some random game displaying the crap you can buy on ebay. Blah.

Hmm. I just won the Paypal $25! It was my second day playing, and have only one e-mail addie.

GL to you all. Hopefully, it'll be just as good as the Paypal mobile contest...

A.

"The number of winning moments will be seeded randomly throughout the Promotion Period. Game Play must be completed during the Promotion Period in order to be valid."

So its not what you click, its when you do.... so if you do multiple emails spread it out during the day not all at once...

[quote name='Lice']"The number of winning moments will be seeded randomly throughout the Promotion Period. Game Play must be completed during the Promotion Period in order to be valid."

So its not what you click, its when you do.... so if you do multiple emails spread it out during the day not all at once...[/quote]

Not necessarily. Depends how they seed. If the process means "anyone who tries within these 5 minutes" , then you are right. But if its means "The next person who clicks wins" then you might have more of a chance if you string them together.

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']Not necessarily. Depends how they seed. If the process means "anyone who tries within these 5 minutes" , then you are right. But if its means "The next person who clicks wins" then you might have more of a chance if you string them together.[/QUOTE]

Yeah and if you had 5 emails and it was all in the next 5 minutes you would could win 5 times...

[quote name='Snake2715']Yeah and if you had 5 emails and it was all in the next 5 minutes you would could win 5 times...[/quote]

Yea, too bad the fine print says one prize per person. I guess if you had multiple paypal accounts it could work.

Loser once again, but since I need to remind myself about it this thread gets a bump. I'm hoping all my hard work and dedication pays off on the last day at least.

Failure, failure and more failure.

Too bad this doesn't have a high success rate like that other PayPal contest did (the mobile thing).

bread's done
Back