seattle area circuit city $8.96 deal?

I visited the store near Southcenter Mall and managed to get Metroid: Zero Mission, Tales of Phantasia, Dr. Mario/Puzzle League, and Ultimate Spider-Man at the $8.96 price point.

I couldn't find any remotely worthwhile GBA or DS games at the store in Bellevue/Crossroads. I was specifically hoping for Tales of Fantasia, Metroid Zero Mission, FFIV, or Advanced Wars DS.

All I managed were a bunch of Spongebob and Nickelodean GBA vids for my Girlfriend's kids.

[quote name='Quigoni']Umm see the other thread.... ~_~

This is a duplicate thread.[/QUOTE]

#1. A city local is a little more specific than six state local...

#2. This thread appears to have been made first.

There's really no point in having another thread when (if you read the thread I created) it was stated that people would post about their local CC and what the goings on is.

That would include Seattle since it's in the northwest. Unless there's something they're not telling us.

[quote name='Quigoni']There's really no point in having another thread when (if you read the thread I created) it was stated that people would post about their local CC and what the goings on is.

That would include Seattle since it's in the northwest. Unless there's something they're not telling us.[/QUOTE]

My point was that since Seattle is the largest city in the Northwest, it's easier to have a single Seattle topic than sifting through other posts to find Seattle-related posts.

But regardlessly, this thread was made on the 23rd, yours was made on the 25th. Hardly a repost if it came first.

[quote name='Koggit']My GF got 16 games from the Circuit City on 196th near the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood.[/QUOTE]

Frak! I was just at Alderwood mall last weekend. I didn't think to hit the CC over there.

I was just at the CC by the Alderwood Mall on Thursday night. There's not much left. I managed to snag the last copies of Gun and The Warriors, but unless you are a 187 Ride or Die fan, you're pretty much out of luck. That is, unless they have stuff yet to put out. I only saw PS2 games.

I felt amazingly lucky to get what I got:

Kingdom's Under Fire Heroes
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
Gun
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Sid Meyer's Pirates
Hulk- Ultimate Destruction

I just got back from Everett and the CC there (on Everett Mall Way...err, near the baskin robins and stuff) has a bunch of Indigo Prophecy's (XB). I also saw a copy of The Warriors and a bunch of other $8.96 XB games when I was there. I picked up the last copy of Kingdom Under Fire Heroes. The DS and PS2 sections were cleaned out.

bread's done
Back