Burnout Revenge X360 $29.99 @ Wal-Mart (YMMV)

turls

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
. . . and they might mark a 360 game with a regular Xbox tag. I was wanting to use my $20 off coupon I just got from the Outpost 12 Month Live deal, but nothing was jumping out at me. But when I saw Burnout:Revenge for 360 at $29.99 at my local Wal-Mart I had my title to burn this coupon on.

They had just re-done their cases so I think that might have had something to do with it. So a 3-4 month old $60 360 title for $12 or so I'll take. . .

EDIT: I know it is down to $40 now but that is recent so catching it for $10 less is still a major CAG bonus in my book.

[quote name='turls'] So a 3-4 month old $60 360 title for $12 or so I'll take. . .[/QUOTE]

It's normally only $40. Still, a $10 savings isn't the worst you can do. I personally got it for $20 at meijers b1g1/2 off.

edit: beaten to it, whoops

I know that, I'm saying it is only a few months old and was $60 not long ago. Let me make it sound better than it really is ok ;)

I didn't even have a 360 then, and the $20 coupon wasn't available cheap then. I have the coupon right now that expires in a week, and there are hardly any 360 title sales this week or next. Timing was good for me and others with the cheap $20 coupon that find this.

[quote name='Owen']I was able to snag a copy of Grandia 3 for $15 the same way at a local Walmart a few months back.[/quote]

WHUHHHH!!!! Hot flaming monkey poop, I'll have to check out my Walmart now!

[quote name='DX']Uummm....Burnout 360 recently dropped to $39.99.[/QUOTE]PS2 recently dropped to $129.99, and if I see one marked 25% less than what it should be I'm not going to say "oh gee who cares it recently dropped to $130" I'm going to buy it and tell everybody about it.

Actually I will confirm this, as I did see Burnout for the 360 for 29.99 as well as tons of 3rd party wireless 360 controllers for 15.00 each, ps2 3rd party dual shocks for 4.00, and x box wireless pelican pads for 9.00, this was in Miami-Dade county Fl, specifically Florida City

I saw this at my walmart too, I mean the whole reorganizing games as well as dumping all the games less than 20 bucks into a steel cage/bin. I wonder why it took so many employees these weren't your normal blue vest workers? They had black like management and other people instead of the usual who work that department. I wonder why they had to make it so complicated, saw them explaining some sort of plan?

[quote name='Z-Saber']I doubt this is a widespread mistake, so big YMMV indeed.[/quote]

Well, yeah, and the first person to catch it probably makes them look at the whole thing. So just because you didn't find it doesn't mean you didn't miss it ;)

[quote name='jezebelseven']It's normally only $40. Still, a $10 savings isn't the worst you can do. I personally got it for $20 at meijers b1g1/2 off.

edit: beaten to it, whoops[/quote]

so b1g1/2 bascially equates to b3g1 free right...interesting concept

bread's done
Back