360 DOA4 Arcade Stick - $40 at EB (YMMV?)

Vectorman0

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just picked up one of these at EB for $40, brand new. They had two at the one I went to. I couldn't verify this at any other stores, as they didn't have any sticks in stock.

Let me know if you need to know anything else about this deal, I'm new to posting deals so I hope I didn't forget anything.

Good post op. This price has been like it for a couple of months already. This is not YMMV as it is that price both at Gamestop and EB. The problem has been finding them. My local store has one but I'm hoping that the price goes down so that I can pick up a second one.

[quote name='Vectorman0']I just picked up one of these at EB for $40, brand new. They had two at the one I went to. I couldn't verify this at any other stores, as they didn't have any sticks in stock.

Let me know if you need to know anything else about this deal, I'm new to posting deals so I hope I didn't forget anything.[/QUOTE]

At one point, I thought I'd read here they were $20 at Gamestop. But I did my research and neither GS or EB had them for that price since I looked.

It would be fun to get one of these for my 360 and multiple PC's, but I just don't need it that bad... and at $40, that's more than I want to pay.

bread's done
Back