Best Buy $10 off Coupon for Reward Zone Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckM4n

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I just got a letter from best buy saying that the reward zone program will change (need more money to get certificates and eliminating yearly fees) and it included a $10 dollar off coupon. Excludes the usual stuff and game hardware. Limit 1 coupon per customer per household.

If you are a reward zone member check your mail.

$10 off what? Was this just a RZ certificate rewarded for your points? I got the change letter but there was a 12% off coupon attached.

http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97992 as well.

Some people are only getting the 12% off coupon. I have a feeling I won't get jack as they changed this crap for Ohio back in November in 'exchange' for the premier members getting double points on everything. Now they've changed it AGAIN saying EVERYONE gets double points on games music and videos-- the three things I mainly buy. fuckers.

I'm curious-- in the mail everyones getting, does it talk about the premier level, or are they doing away with that in my area too? If they do away with that, they've lost my business. The only people getting a halfway decent deal are the premier members.

The mail I got implied there was only one level, it was free, and pretty crappy [you had to read between the lines for that one]. They're definitely aiming this more at the angel customers, and trying to make it easy on BB, so apart from some minor-level RZ deals to entice people to sign up and start building stickiness, I think the days of great, or even good, RZ deals are over.

All I got was the 12% coupon, with about a mile long exclusion list.
I think I read people who paid for their sub within a certain time frame got the ten dollar cert--which is good. If I paid ten bucks, and three or four months later they changed it to make it worse, and free, I'd be royally pissed.

I think Ohio was a testing ground for various tweaks on the program.

[quote name='Sarang01']I'm royally pissed right now since I just paid up like 2 or 3 days ago. fuckers.[/QUOTE]

i am 99% sure u will be gettin your money back

Well the changes do not start until September 18th, 2006. Well my scanner is screwed up due to driver problems with Windows XP 64 bit. So heres a picture of what it looks like: ....later tonight

I only got a 12% coupon. The coupons are worthless to me as they can't be combined with the Gamer Gift Card Coupon and I never pay more than $30 for a game before coupon, so $5 off is a better deal than 10-12% off. I buy most of my $20 budget titles from Best Buy as they are only $15 with the coupon. Pretty much the best deal you'll find on games like Brain Age, Big Brain Academy, etc.

[quote name='Rictor']I only got a 12% coupon. The coupons are worthless to me as they can't be combined with the Gamer Gift Card Coupon and I never pay more than $30 for a game before coupon, so $5 off is a better deal than 10-12% off. I buy most of my $20 budget titles from Best Buy as they are only $15 with the coupon. Pretty much the best deal you'll find on games like Brain Age, Big Brain Academy, etc.[/QUOTE]

Those 12% off coupons are worthless because they can't be used on games period, read the fine print. The one I had was only good on big price items.

250 now to get 5 dollars back, fuckERS

we use to get a lot of RZC's back in the day when we bought a new pc, new rear projection tv and of course all the dvds and games and music I bought from them.

Im trying to cut back on buying shit from them because of this... in 2004 I bought most of my stuff from CC because it was cheaper and that 10% back because of PM was nice :p

Also the fact that they try to remove the value of a MIR from your total purchased points without notice was a little dirty even if you don't qualify for a MIR (lets say you buy a printer and get 30 $ back if you buy it with a camera, but you dont buy the camera), the MIR will still print out and the system will take off 30$ from your printer only purchase so I will only get 220 worth of points instead of 250 which I paid.

fuckers

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back