Some assorted games at CC.com for under $5

maccabee72

CAGiversary!
Feedback
263 (100%)
Not the best selection, but there are a few good deals in there. Free shipping for orders over $25.

PS2

ASB 2004 - $1.96 (OOS)
Looney Toons - $1.96 (OOS)
Constantine - $2.96 (OOS)
T3:ROTM - $2.96 (OOS)
XIII - $3.96
Harry Potter:TPoA - $3.96
Goldeneye - $3.96 (OOS)

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/PlayStation-2-Games/sem/rpsm/catOid/-13226/N/20012841+20013223+20013226/link/ref/rpem/ccd/categorylist.do

GCN

Looney Toons - $1.99 (OOS)
The Incredibles - $3.96 (OOS)
LOTR: The Third Age - $3.96 (OOS)

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/GameCube-Games/sem/rpsm/catOid/-13228/N/20012841+20013223+20013228/link/ref/rpem/ccd/categorylist.do

Xbox

Mace Griffin - $1.96
Backyard Wrestling - $1.96 (OOS)
007 EON - $3.96 (OOS)
PS Online ep.1&2 - $3.96 (OOS)
Spong Bob Movie - $3.96 (OOS)

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Xbox-Games/sem/rpsm/catOid/-13227/N/20012841+20013223+20013227/link/ref/rpem/ccd/categorylist.do

GBA

Assorted movies under $5

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Game-Boy-Advance-Games/sem/rpsm/catOid/-13229/N/20012841+20013223+20013229/link/ref/rpem/ccd/categorylist.do

I actually saw those this morning, said "wow, those games suck" and kept going. I guess some aren't terrible, though... if you can get it to free shipping.

[quote name='redline']I'm seeing "not available" on most of these.[/quote]

They either must be going quick or they only had a few of each because they all were available when I posted....not the greatest selection, but I'm sure someone can find something they are looking for:D

I'd have actually liked to grab a copy of some of the Cube titles just for my collection.. oh well. Think the prices may be the same in store, if they actually have 'em in stock? Are they part of the big ever dropping CC list? I know some of 'em are...

[quote name='tnote827']I actually saw those this morning, said "wow, those games suck" and kept going. I guess some aren't terrible, though... if you can get it to free shipping.[/QUOTE]
The best one there is probably LotR: The Third Age, it's a pretty good game.

[quote name='Damian']The best one there is probably LotR: The Third Age, it's a pretty good game.[/QUOTE]
It's not even available. They were most certainly not "all available" when the OP posted, as he states. None of the GCN titles he posted were available when I checked the link when there was only ONE view for this thread. DON'T POST STUFF THAT IS NOT AVAILABLE!! :bomb:

I saw these on CC.com days ago and they weren't available then.. that's one thing i hate about CC.com is that they list stuff that isn't available, either online or for pickup in a store..

[quote name='redline']It's not even available. They were most certainly not "all available" when the OP posted, as he states. None of the GCN titles he posted were available when I checked the link when there was only ONE view for this thread. DON'T POST STUFF THAT IS NOT AVAILABLE!! :bomb:[/quote]

They "most certainly" were all available when I posted! I have been here long enough to know that idiots like you are waiting to jump on any mistakes when somebody posts a deal so, I carefully checked that each one said "Add to Cart" next to it before posting. Whether it was a glitch at the time or someone jumped ahead and bought the one or two copies that were available before you checked, I don't know, but the last thing I would do here is post a BS deal that doesn't exist for some crappy games.

[quote name='maccabee72']They "most certainly" were all available when I posted! I have been here long enough to know that idiots like you are waiting to jump on any mistakes when somebody posts a deal so, I carefully checked that each one said "Add to Cart" next to it before posting. Whether it was a glitch at the time or someone jumped ahead and bought the one or two copies that were available before you checked, I don't know, but the last thing I would do here is post a BS deal that doesn't exist for some crappy games.[/QUOTE]
Like I said, I was the first person to view your thread after you posted this morning (only ONE view when I looked), and none of the GCN games were available, and maybe half of the Xbox games were available. And as toadielurks stated, these games were unavailable days ago. Perhaps it was a system glitch :roll: from the time you checked until you posted. Glad you've been here a long time, and sorry you have to resort to name-calling to defend your post (/sarcasm).

[quote name='maccabee72']They "most certainly" were all available when I posted! I have been here long enough to know that idiots like you are waiting to jump on any mistakes when somebody posts a deal so, I carefully checked that each one said "Add to Cart" next to it before posting. Whether it was a glitch at the time or someone jumped ahead and bought the one or two copies that were available before you checked, I don't know, but the last thing I would do here is post a BS deal that doesn't exist for some crappy games.[/QUOTE]

I was actually up early this morning and checked a few minutes after you posted before I left for work and I think one of the $2 titles was sold out but the rest were all still available. Couldn't bring myself to pay more for shipping than for a game though :rofl:

EDIT: I only checked the PS2 titles

Tough crowd. Have you dealt with CC much online? This kind of stuff happens frequently.

[quote name='redline']Like I said, I was the first person to view your thread after you posted this morning (only ONE view when I looked)[/quote]

bread's done
Back