Free Murs Show In Los Angeles (Photo Review and L.A. Music Video Inside)

headpiece747

CAGiversary!
Feedback
186 (100%)
Murs Free Show: Photo Review

freeshow.jpg

I should be there unless something comes up like lightning hitting me!
I was there no lightning except for the great performance.

Im not much of a murs fan but living legends altogether live show is a great performance!

altho I aint a living legends fan either...

anyway AX on saturday, move back home on sunday, hyde concert monday,

doubt I can go yo.....

[quote name='JEKKI']Im not much of a murs fan but living legends altogether live show is a great performance!

altho I aint a living legends fan either...

anyway AX on saturday, move back home on sunday, hyde concert monday,

doubt I can go yo.....[/QUOTE]

It's kind of sad to me that you would pick Hyde over Murs haha..........
Larc is such a useless pop band D:... But then again everyone has thier own tastes. Too bad i'm up north, i'd like to go. I'd like to see Murs & Atmosphere (felt) perform sometime.

yup! but it's coz today I moved out of orange county and back hom w/ my parents,

but my homegirl is a jrocker fan so the concert is like the last time we get to hang out for a while.

we even went to AX just to see the Hyde Q&A.

but anyway, chillin rite by my Hyde ticket is my Rock the Bells ticket,

Wu Tang, Redman, Del, De La Soul, etc., u guys should go to that

[quote name='El Gray']Holy shapes, I wish I could teleport or somethin'! Have fun![quote name='senorwoohoo']Too bad I don't live in LA. :whistle2:([/quote][/quote]
I can't teleport you here and sorry you don't live in LA but you can see a photos and comments about the show:
Murs Free Show: Photo Review

[quote name='JEKKI']Im not much of a murs fan but living legends altogether live show is a great performance![quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Who[/quote][/quote]
Jekki maybe this will make you a fan and Macy this is Murs...(let it load then hit play if it does start automatically. Enjoy.)

[media]http://streamos.wbr.com/wmedia/wbr/murs/051706/murs_la_450.wvx[/media]

headpiece>> Ive already listened to Murray's Revenge,

I liked it,

but I hated Beginning of the End (altho I most likely need to listen to it again).

those are the only two Ive listened to, I still needa hear the first 9th wonder / murs album.

oh and I also heard that 3MG's album, which sounded like the same song over and over! ugh...

anyway Murs is already confirmed for Rock the Bells, as is the entire Living Legends

I headed over there, but I couldn't get in... My friend got in but he was lined up since noon. I heard that the first person in line stood outside the venue since 9 in the morning. I was really after that 50% off merch sale, too... No crying over spilt milk, I'll be at Rock the Bells anyway.

[quote name='rapsodist']I headed over there, but I couldn't get in... My friend got in but he was lined up since noon. I heard that the first person in line stood outside the venue since 9 in the morning. I was really after that 50% off merch sale, too... No crying over spilt milk, I'll be at Rock the Bells anyway.[/quote]

I got there at about 3:45pm and got in but yeah thats crazy the guy that was there at 9:00am it was his birthday and Murs gave him a jacket and a shoutout on stage. I should be going to Rock the Bells too its going to be a crazy show with the lineup.

damn, too bad i dont live in LA :(. good to see that theres some underground rap fans here. oh jekki, do yourself a favor and peep that first album, its better than murrays revenge imo. i consider it a personal classic.

that rock the bells show should be dope. i got that wu tang dvd they did a couple years ago, it looked wild. i also went to the odb tribute concert when they came to Boston, that shit was bonkers.

bread's done
Back