Free Premium Rapidshare Accounts

[quote name='trunks982']damn its over[/QUOTE]

Just keep watching it. I've seen this going up and down throughout the day.

[quote name='argyle']Stupid question, I'm sure, but....what the hell can I do with this account now?[/QUOTE]

Download 3GB of any files p/day on their servers.

For files, try

Code:
rapidshared.org

[quote name='argyle']Stupid question, I'm sure, but....what the hell can I do with this account now?[/QUOTE]

Read what Moxio said or PM me.

These do go fast, every now and then they will put more up. Be carefull though, they are only active for 2 days unless you downkload/upload a lot

I have a program that checks and opens the RS page when there are free accounts available, if anyone wants it PM ME.

[quote name='Zahiti']I have a program that checks and opens the RS page when there are free accounts available, if anyone wants it PM ME.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

You crazy kids.

I picked one up today too. These things are awesome. By the way, if anybody needs some hints other than what Moxio posted, PM me also.

On rapidshared, whenever i click on a link, it takes me to the rapidshared homepage. Well, not all of them. Some take me to their respective download, while others take me back to the homepage. Is that just a dead link?

[quote name='Moxio']I got a few. PM.[/QUOTE]
I tried, but your box is full. So I guess that means they're all taken. :)

Oh! To have a premium RapidShare account! The reggae albums would flow from my speakers like the lifeblood of a cheating lover, slain!

Pleeeease PM me if anyone knows how I could get an account! I would greatly appreciate it. And if you're interested in a massive collection of reggae/ska/dub albums from the 60's available on rapidshare, also PM me.

bread's done
Back