CAGcast #35: The Legend of CAG

[quote name='evanft']Wombat's review of Superman Returns sucked. Don't talk about movies anymore.[/QUOTE]

We are all allowed to have opinions, mine was that that damn kid ruined what could have been a very good movie, instead it sets up sequel after sequel of spy kid esque family films that will destroy an american Icon.

This is the first CAGcast I have listened to since the 12th or 13th CAGcast. I must say that I was very entertained for an hour or so...should've saved it for my plane ride tomorrow but I couldn't resist!

Everybody send Wombat a copy of Madden 2002 and Drake so he can get a free game! :)

Awesome guys, I Just downloaded Apples bloatware and put up 5 stars for y'all.

[quote name='Wombat']We are all allowed to have opinions, mine was that that damn kid ruined what could have been a very good movie, instead it sets up sequel after sequel of spy kid esque family films that will destroy an american Icon.[/QUOTE]

Or maybe your review was uninformative and didn't really tell me anything. SHACUSE!!!

Are you using your AOL account login or iTunes login?
I'm going to try to get some help on this problem.

[quote name='CheapyD']Are you using your AOL account login or iTunes login?
I'm going to try to get some help on this problem.[/QUOTE]

i use my aim account and that constantly happens

[quote name='CheapyD']Are you using your AOL account login or iTunes login?
I'm going to try to get some help on this problem.[/quote]

Aim. I don't have an iTunes account.

Now that your Mom knows what you'd like your wife to wear, maybe she'll get you one for X-mas. Also Leon from RE 4 would be an alright answer as well as an GTA character. No Robocop however. He's gay.

Also Halo 1 with online play would make a great gift when you pre-order Halo 3.
It worked for Zelda: WW.

[quote name='shipwreck']My name was said three times. I will now make all of CAG sing "Day-O".[/QUOTE]

Sadly, I got your Beetlejuice reference.

Good show again guys! Loved it when Cheapy said "Mairio.":D For a second, I thought you guys were going to snap the consecutive streak of saying the word "Mairio" in a CAGcast (the streak is now up to 12 I think; not sure if it's accurate).

Anyway, can't wait until next week.:applause:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Once again, great show! Is there any way to vote without downloading iTunes?[/quote]Sadly, no.

Just finished listening to this one. Street fucker 2 was by far the best joke of the show (and the best I can remember from all the shows). It had me laughing for a couple minutes. Very good, just like all the others.

Prey is definitely not Doom3. There's alot more in there. Bad comparison. The spirit mode showed lots of puzzle solving potential. The weapons were fun and a bit different than the same 'ole. Exploding crabs and a standard gun with a sniper scope on it were great as well as the freeze gun - the one with the different types of ammo it can leech from the spacestation. Then there's the fact you don't really die. You just enter the spirit world and have to fight your way back to exactly where you left your body. Then we have the mind bending portals, wall/ceiling walking and rooms that tilt any which way. Really this is the kind of extension to the genre that Doom3 should have been.

Then how about the solid story telling and voicework? First person with voicework. That seems new. No this is the way games should be. They should take creative chances and explore new ground. Do more than just new graphics while also being familiar enough you don't sit there and say wtf is this sht? You get that in Prey. If the demo is any indication then I expect this game to be a sleeper hit. I do agree at $60 it's an expensive 360 game. Might be a rental on the 360 since I don't expect it to be that long of a game (see Max Payne.) But it should see a sale on the pc soon after release and hit $40. Matter of fact it was $38 shipped from outpost.com until recently.

bread's done
Back