DS Lite w/ Tetris $150 shipped from Amazon

[quote name='Nephilim']2 am Cheapy? Great deal for those who missed out on the TRU deal.[/quote]
He's in Japan. It's probably like 4 pm there right now.

Isnt that the normal price? $130 DS Lite and Tetris is now $20, so what's the deal besides no tax?

[quote name='David85']Isnt that the normal price? $130 DS Lite and Tetris is now $20, so what's the deal besides no tax?[/quote]

Tetris MSRP is $34.99, although I think Walmart may sell it for $30. Plus no tax. For example, if I bought a lite and Tetris at Gamestop right now I'd pay about $173, so $23 bucks savings is nothing to shake a stick at. Even if you got Tetris somewhere where's it's $30 you're still saving about $18 depending on what the tax is where you live.

Just ordered it. Thanks, Cheapy! I wasn't planning on getting tetris, but with no shipping or tax it's practically free. Anyone know why they're not charging tax anymore?

[quote name='SailorDaravon']Tetris MSRP is $34.99, although I think Walmart may sell it for $30. Plus no tax. For example, if I bought a lite and Tetris at Gamestop right now I'd pay about $173, so $23 bucks savings is nothing to shake a stick at. Even if you got Tetris somewhere where's it's $30 you're still saving about $18 depending on what the tax is where you live.[/QUOTE]

I thought Tetris was gonig to be one of those "Touch Generation" games like the Brain Ages and that it would be $20.

bread's done
Back