Best deals in New Orleans/ any N.O. CAGS?

I don't know if you have an old DS or not but I know at one certain Gamestop in NO will give you $95 instore credit for your old DS. Its the Gamestop by the Esplanade Mall. I just traded it in this past weekend for the DS Lite. I'm not sure if other Gamestops in the NO area is like that but I was only told to go to that one if I wanted a really good deal for my DS. I'm not sure why the trade in credit was so high but a gamestop manager told me it had to do something with the competition with Gametrader.

GameStop #3276
Chateau Commons
819 West Esplanade
Kenner LA, 70065 US
(504)467-3178

[quote name='989boi']I don't know if you have an old DS or not but I know at one certain Gamestop in NO will give you $95 instore credit for your old DS. Its the Gamestop by the Esplanade Mall. I just traded it in this past weekend for the DS Lite. I'm not sure if other Gamestops in the NO area is like that but I was only told to go to that one if I wanted a really good deal for my DS. I'm not sure why the trade in credit was so high but a gamestop manager told me it had to do something with the competition with Gametrader.

GameStop #3276
Chateau Commons
819 West Esplanade
Kenner LA, 70065 US
(504)467-3178[/QUOTE]

If it is still going on the EB in esplanade mall also has that deal. They are giving 5 dollars less then what they sell the items for.

Dude... does anyone know how long this is going on for? I live in Baton Rouge, and I would so make the trip out to take advantage of this.

[quote name='twiztidjester']If it is still going on the EB in esplanade mall also has that deal. They are giving 5 dollars less then what they sell the items for.[/QUOTE]Holy snap, you mean that guy wasn't completely insane? Is it still going on?

I live in SLidell, and the Babbage's I live near told me that. He sounded unsure, so I kind of dismissed him. Wow.

bread's done
Back