Intelligent Qube - Pre-Played

Meh. Not to shoot down the deal, but for $10 more you can get one with guaranteed box and instructions off eBay easy.

And I'm sure someone will chime in about how they got this in mint condition for $10 at the local EB/Gamestop/BB/Target on clearance or whatever.

Well, it's supposed to be one of the rarer PS1 games, so if that's up your alley, I suppose it might be a decent deal.

[quote name='SpookyD']is it really worth the money?[/quote]

I've played it before and it's a fun game, but won't knock you're socks off or nothin'. Personally, I'd rather take my chances getting it cheaper someplace else. And EBgames.com isn't exactly where you want to shop as a collector, because there's ahigh risk you won't be seeing the manula or game artwork.

why so cheap? this was selling for near triple digits at one point on eBay.

I love IQ. I'd say its easily the best PS puzzle game. On the later levels it actually does get ridiculously hard.

I would like to have this game my buddy had that back in the day and he traded it to somebodys mom for nasacr 98 or lower we though nascar kicked ass but damn it I wished i would of kept it that game to me is the equivalent of a evercrack to a junkie.

bread's done
Back