Your choice of a brand new (in-print) game from anyone of the systems listed below:
- or Marketplace Points
- Moderators, even Wombat and CheapyD are eligible.
- Participants must have a six month mininum tenture on CAG as of 06 July 2006.
- Participants must be an ACTIVE poster in at least one of the forums - whether it be in Trading, or the OTT etc.
- Participants must be in good standing with the CAG community and remain [in] for the duration of the contest. Meaning, if you're banned for x reason (including temporary bans) you'll be disqualified.
- Make sure you meet the eligibilty criteria by reading; 'Who can Enter?'.
- One Entry per person, however modification to the original post are allowed.
- Originality is really what makes this a contest, so no plagiarizing.
- Any CAG. [preferably an active member, but not mandatory]
- 17 August 2006 - Midnight EST
It's really quite simple; just name the CAG; you think (for better or for worse) makes CAG, CAG and why.
I'm looking mainly for originality. It can be painfully honest, warped, creative, all ass kiss, sappy, witty, self-deprecating, or down right stupid. However, defamatory statements - flaming regarding another CAGs entry will result in DISQUALIFICATION.
Thanks for checking out my contest and good-luck!