GMOOJ's Cleaning Up: Contest Under Pressure! "Winner" Announced!

getmeoutofjoliet

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
To celebrate my CAGiversary, I'm holding a contest! I will add another prize to the pile o' crap every 2 days or so. Contests ends when I finish cleaning up.

:DPOOKYMEISTER WINS!!!
:D
Win these "Amazing" Prizes!!!

Pirates Of The Carribean: Dead Man's Chest Poster (Approx: 20"x4')

Halo First Strike Novel

Super Mario Bros. 3 E-Reader Cards New/Sealed

Dragon Quest VII Demo and King Slime Keychain w/Box

2 Clu-Clu Land E-Reader Card Packs and 1 Donkey Kong 3 E-Reader Card Pack

To Enter The Contest just post a picture of your favorite cartoon character (Looney Tunes, Adult Swim, Anime, whatever.) Winner will be chosen at random. One Entry per Person!

Good Luck!

Thanks OP 1st post i think!
marvin1.jpg

Here mine ^_^ and if your wondering its not the chick its Eva 01 the big guy behind her ;) also if yah didn't know this is a anime called Evangelion ^_^

and just for a extra if I had to pic a everyday cartoon it would be Terry from Batman Beyond :p hehe

jackthompson.jpg

He counts, right? :lol:

Interesting tidbit, WCPO is actually my local ABC affiliate. Not sure exactly where the picture is from though.

Peter
familyguynipple17hj.jpg

or

The new guy on Tom goes to the mayor or whatever it's called....

LOL some idiot on IGN posted this as proof he got NCAA 07 early. I figure it works here as well! :D

Korgoth2.jpg

The Great Cities have risen and fallen. Civilization's grip on mankind has grown weak and arthritic. Dark forces seek to renew forgotten covenants, and primordial beasts reclaim the wilderness. Out of the frozen north, a man emerges - a man of a barbaric age, whose merciless savagery may be the only key to his survival. They call him Korgoth!

Can't wait for this show to come back on in the fall!

And incase you've never seen it or missed it take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaQX-Rj5ZpM

bread's done
Back