Any Samba de Amigo Fans???

pumbaa

CAGiversary!
God... I love this game. I think the worst cancellation of a game was ver. 2000. I was so looking foward to shaking my maracas to twice as many songs... Sniff Snifff... Still a great party game to break out though... Am I along in my love for the Samba Monkey and his quest for musical happiness?

I finally ponied up the scratch to buy a copy of 2000 recently. Sadly, I have to wait another month until I'm reunited with my maracas.

But, yes, I too have love for that monkey and his maracas!

the problem was that the maracas were not very accurate.

almost makes you want to design your own controller for that game...

oh god that game looks awesome.. i remmeber they showed it recently on g4tech tv.. thats one reason i wanted a dreamcast and along with many other games.. (esp. typing of the dead =P)

I got the game and two sets of maracas on launch day. I remember playing it so much that night that my arms were sore for days. I still play it occasionally; in fact, I just played it this past week. I really wish Version 2000 had been released here. I also wish I had been able to get my Dreamcast online and download the extra songs. If you want this game, get the maracas (especially the Sega ones). It's definitely worth it.

I love the game, but didn't have enough for the maracas at the time, and definitely don't have enough for it right now.

Samba and Typing of the dead are the main reasons we haven't Ebayed our Dreamcast. Two sets of maracas, two keyboards, great fun! We always buy the "odd" games/controllers, they tend to be very interesting.

This game is glorious. Unfortunately my maracas recently broke. I'm looking into replacing them though, because I miss this game.

I love the game, I used the maraccas so much the first time that my arms also hurt. There is some version of the game using the Eye toy for the ps2. I've never seen a good price on ver 2000, so I've never had a chance to get it. What I love about the game is it's so colorful it will give you sezures

[quote name='KingDox'] There is some version of the game using the Eye toy for the ps2. I've never seen a good price on ver 2000, so I've never had a chance to get it. What I love about the game is it's so colorful it will give you sezures[/quote]

Eyetoy= gimic.

I played the Arcade version of ver 2000 and it was awesome. Also have the Dreamcast, but it isn't the same without the maracas

bread's done
Back