Chappelle's Show: The Lost Episodes

shieryda

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
Anyone watch last night? Pretty funny stuff.
Especially the sketch about how people are out to rip Dave off now that he's a multi-millionaire. "You think that's the first time I've had a gun in my face?! That's happened 6 times already this week!"

Yep, great stuff IMO.

For anyone that missed it, they played the same new epi back to back which leads me to believe they'll be playing this one along with a new one next week.

Sadly its only 3 episodes. However its some of the funniest so far. I loved the first season didn't care for the 2nd. The lost episodes (aka what Chapelle did before walking) are more like the first season to me IMO.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']It was pretty good, I loved the 2Pac skit.[/quote]

Oh, hell! I forgot about that one! Totally hysterical. "I wrote this song in '94".

[quote name='mcgavin27']I was actually disappointed by the episode. The only really funny sketch was the tupac one.[/QUOTE]

I didn't see the episode, but isn't that how a lot of the chapelle show's are like? One or two really funny sketches then a lot of stuff that is retarded? I always kind of thought that.

I liked the revenge skit, too...hell, the whole episode was pretty quality.

Edit: Then again, I could be desperate for some Chappelle humor.

The 2Pac skit was actually my least favorite.

I remember laughing like a maniac at the show in season 1, so I guess given that I didn't like this one at that level. But as I said in my first reply, it was great stuff IMO.

And was it just me or did it seem like they had a ton of commercials and longer than usual on-stage filler? I was FFing with the DVR, so that may just be my misperception.

Charlie Murphy and the other guys looked really nervous up on stage introducing the skits. You'd think they'd be more used to that sort of stuff.

When I saw them, I was immediately afraid that the, "Lost Episodes," were going to be packed full of skits that everyone had an idea for, but no one else thought would be funny enough to make a skit out of. But since Chappelle was gone, they were desperate for skits so they made them anyway.

Glad to see that wasn't the case.

The commercials are always ridiculous with this show, but yeah, they seemed even longer last night.

The reason I really liked the Tupac sketch was because I'm glad someone like Chappelle touched on it. Also, the thing with Tron, hilarious.

Tron thing was good. Good comedy doesn't hand feed you everything IMO and you had to be familiar with the source to know WTF was going on with that. (Granted most people probably are.)

I'm not a big 2pac fan and that may be why I didn't really get a big kick out of that sketch.

[quote name='mcgavin27']I was actually disappointed by the episode. The only really funny sketch was the tupac one.[/quote]
"I wrote this song back in '94 :rofl:

That was a great episode. I especial love it when he

pushed the guy in the wheelchair down the stairs, set his club on fire, and then punted the baby

[quote name='wubb']
And was it just me or did it seem like they had a ton of commercials and longer than usual on-stage filler? I was FFing with the DVR, so that may just be my misperception.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I noticed that to. They came back from a 4 minute commercial Charlie and the other dude said some stuff, they played like a 2 minute sketch and then went right to another commercial. They really must not have that many sketches to play.

Yeah, lot of commercials. Reno 911 had way more content. They must be stretching the limited amount of sketches they have. Love the 2pac skit. Could be doodoo. I don't know. I wrote this shit in '94.

I wish I hadn't deleted it from my TiVo last night. I want to watch a couple of those skits again.

I hope there's more of Lil' Jon (in one commercial, they did show a sneak preview that had him in bed with Susan Sarandon)...

I enjoyed it, the Tupac one had me dying. As did the Method Man sketch. "He put my nuts on the dresser. Just my nuts."

The first episode was the best, I've seen the other two, they're nothing special, except the last skit on the third one had me laughing.

"I sprinkle diamonds on everything I eat. Two reasons: One, it's the most balla shit you could possibly do to your food, and two, makes my dookie twinkle, man."

:lol:

[quote name='DJ K8E']The first episode was the best, I've seen the other two, they're nothing special, except the last skit on the third one had me laughing.

"I sprinkle diamonds on everything I eat. Two reasons: One, it's the most balla shit you could possibly do to your food, and two, makes my dookie twinkle, man."

[/QUOTE]
Links please? :D

[quote name='DJ K8E']The first episode was the best, I've seen the other two, they're nothing special, except the last skit on the third one had me laughing.

[/quote]

:rofl: Haven't seen that one yet.

I watched the last two episodes. They were aight... Too bad the show couldn't have went out with some better skits, but the last skit on the 3rd episode was great.

I loved the revenge skit. Mostly when his ex-girlfriend opens her eyes, the laugh made me crack up. I liked the "Jerry I've got some bad news, YOU'RE fuckING DONE SON!" line, along with the baby punt. Classic. And Tupac was great too, just everybody's reaction at hearing George W, then going back to normal once it said city council.

[quote name='King_Sprout']Wait, I thought only one episode was shown. That's what they said on the Chappelle's Show board on IMDB......[/QUOTE]
they leaked on the internet

Dave Chapppelle, that ain't ya wife, go home

bread's done
Back