woot 2 new logitech attack cordless xbox controllers 29.99

Humble suggestion: Add "new" to the title. Woot.com deals on Logitech wireless controllers tend to be refurbs instead of new.

In other words, it's kind of a big deal that these are new and not refurbs, so it will stop a little confusion.

from reading the woot forum it looks like these are the older logitechs that don't have rumble, are slightly larger and eat batteries faster than the newer black version. so beware!

Actually, the Cordless Attack Controllers are the latest version of the XBox cordless controllers - the 3rd Gen. I have two and they work great. They also have the longest battery life of any of the Logitech Cordless controllers for the XBox. The lack of rumble doesn't really bother me, as I don't use the feature much.

[quote name='BigHow']Actually, the Cordless Attack Controllers are the latest version of the XBox cordless controllers - the 3rd Gen. I have two and they work great. They also have the longest battery life of any of the Logitech Cordless controllers for the XBox. The lack of rumble doesn't really bother me, as I don't use the feature much.[/QUOTE]

oh cool. i have the precision one, and have no complaints about battery life.. why did they take out rumble?

edit: thanks for setting me straight BigHow i just jumped on the woot!

I already have a couple in black so I'll have to pass...not a bad price if you missed out on them during the Gamerush and K-Mart clearance.

[quote name='espy605']Probably to extend estimated battery life from 50 hours to around 300.[/QUOTE]

correct if i'm wrong here but don't the precision controllers shut off the rumble automatically at around 50hrs and then they should last about 300hrs total?

Here's the logitech.com page with info on both the 2nd generation Precision wireless controller (which I have and LOVE) and the Attack controller sold here:

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/productlist/US/EN,crid=2310,categoryid=285

The only differences appear to be the color and lack of rumble on the Attack, traded for longer battery life. I'm actually thinking of getting these, as I only have two Precision controllers, and it would be great to have four wireless ones.

Tread carefully, I grabbed woot.com 2 wireless PS2 controllers for 25.00 both refurbs. Well one of them the damned X button sticks, aside from that I'm satisfied with my purchase.

[quote name='r1s3n']Tread carefully, I grabbed woot.com 2 wireless PS2 controllers for 25.00 both refurbs. Well one of them the damned X button sticks, aside from that I'm satisfied with my purchase.[/QUOTE]
These are new, not refurbs.

Damn Woot is sucking all my money from me. These controllers tonight, and the logitech wireless PC headphones last night. I wonder if they'll do a trifecta tomorrow.

bread's done
Back