DS Lite $99 AR w/ purchase of 2 19.99 games @ FYE B&M

Might want to change the title to something like "DS Lite $99 AR w/ purchase of 2 19.99 games". I might get in on this, if I can build my FYE credit up, I've been wanting a DS Lite

Does FYE offer trade-ins? I've been thinking about trading my GBA SP in towards a DS Lite, and this would be an awesome deal if I could trade it there.

[quote name='DMB']Does FYE offer trade-ins? I've been thinking about trading my GBA SP in towards a DS Lite, and this would be an awesome deal if I could trade it there.[/QUOTE]

They don't do system trade-ins (although they do DVD/music/game trade-ins).

Seems like a decent deal.
BUT I'll have to pass since
FYE screwed up my rebates in the past.

Also,
you should probably edit the title of this thread and include the store name (FYE).

I'm torn...I want to hold out for a new color or special edition (I'd do that FFIII one, diz-amn), but I have like five freakin' DS games already, and this deal seems decent.

So is it 2 games $19.99 or over (as in the title), or 2 games over $19.99 (as in the OP).

I'd guess it's $19.99 or over, but you never know.

Really good deal IMO.

[quote name='SDC']I'm torn...I want to hold out for a new color or special edition (I'd do that FFIII one, diz-amn), but I have like five freakin' DS games already, and this deal seems decent.[/QUOTE]
I'm in the same boat except I have 8 games. I'll probably cave though cause I have a vacation at the end of august and I'll need something for the plane.

The company that handles the FYE rebate sucks ass. I'm still waiting for about 5 rebates and this dates from November to about January. I don't think that I'll get them. I've emailed that company 3 times already. They have my rebates in the system but I never saw one of them. If you get in on this deal, make sure you do it knowing that you have a good chance of not getting the rebate money sent to you. Shady company.

You'll get them the only thing is by the time you do you;ll have forgetton you were expecting them. No MIR ever works in a timely fashion because the whole idea is that they have your full amount until the fiscal year ends and then they can tell their stock holders "we made a ton of cash!" then they send your rebate and atribute the down turn to a sales slump which they make up for by the next holiday sale season.

I've been to two FYEs looking for this deal. They've never heard of it.

Does anyone else have any more information?

My local FYE had a sign on the wall next to the DS. The sign had a picture of the original DS and the sign said DS, so I don't know if this is applicable to the DS Lite. Given the history of FYE and their rebates, this is probably the "loophole" they need to not send the rebate.

bread's done
Back