speaker stands for my 7.1 speaker set up?

ITDEFX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
ok so i picked up the Inspire p7800 from micro center for 100 bucks today. Problem is they don't come with speaker stands. Although I would be able to place my Front L/R , center and subwoofer ok, center left/right and rear l/r speakers won't have stands :( I checked out creative's web site and they want 70 bucks for the stands to support 2 speakers... any other place I can get speaker stands for a good cheap price that supports this speaker set?

Update: Just opened it up an hour ago... IT HAS NO STANDS, cheap or otherwise...damn even my old 4 piece speaker set with subwoofer I bought from bb 7 years ago had cheap plastic stands (tri pods :p ) and that cost me 100 bucks. but then of course they were so cheap that the slightest tap would cause them to have the speakers come crashing down.

:whistle2:(

some reason im bored and decided to look for you...

All the packages online include stands in the box. Factory included.

Package Contents
One center two-way satellite speaker
Two front two-way satellite speakers
Two side satellite speakers
Two rear satellite speakers
One subwoofer
One Audio Control Pod
7 removable speaker stands with screws
7 removable speaker grills
Three 6-1/2ft / 2m cables for front and center satellite speakers
Two 16-1/2ft / 5m cables for side satellite speakers
Two 23ft / 7m cables for rear satellite speakers
7.1 audio cable
Power supply adapter
Quick Start leaflet
Warranty & Technical Support booklet

It seems yours Should of had it in the box. Maybe you might want to return it and order it online? online they seem to even be cheaper and you wont have the hassle of trying to find a stand that would accomidate them that are not more money than the speaker system itself.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002SQ2MU/ref=sr_11_1/102-0565242-2304110?ie=UTF8

$86 with free shipping and your beloved stands :p

Good luck

I think he meant he wanted those tall stands like this one. I've looked into them as well and they seem to be very overpriced for the materials they use and for the sole purpose of elevating the speakers.

[quote name='Lice']some reason im bored and decided to look for you...

Package Contents
One subwoofer
One Audio Control Pod
7.1 audio cable
Power supply adapter
Quick Start leaflet

It seems yours Shoul dof had it in the box. Maybe you might want to return it and order it online? online they seem to even be cheaper and you wont have the hassle of trying to find a stand that would accomidate them that are not more money than the speaker system itself.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002SQ2MU/ref=sr_11_1/102-0565242-2304110?ie=UTF8

Good luck[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ITDEFX']ok so i picked up the Inspire p7800 from micro center for 100 bucks today. Problem is they don't come with speaker stands.[/quote]

:cool:

[quote name='Lice']some reason im bored and decided to look for you...

Package Contents
One subwoofer
One Audio Control Pod
7.1 audio cable
Power supply adapter
Quick Start leaflet

It seems yours Should of had it in the box. Maybe you might want to return it and order it online? online they seem to even be cheaper and you wont have the hassle of trying to find a stand that would accomidate them that are not more money than the speaker system itself.

Good luck[/QUOTE]

offical site says it doesn't have the stands
http://us.creative.com/products/pro...ategory=113&product=10594&nav=packageContents

[quote name='SOSTrooper']I think he meant he wanted those tall stands like this one. I've looked into them as well and they seem to be very overpriced for the materials they use and for the sole purpose of elevating the speakers.[/QUOTE]

yea it would be nice to have one of those stands, but im not paying 70+ bucks for metal to hold up my speakers.

bread's done
Back