Witch Hunter Robin: Complete Collection $46.39 shipped

Maklershed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
77 (100%)
Overstock.com has the Witch Hunter RObin Complete Collection box set for $44.99 (plus $1.60 shipping):

click picture

Witch Hunter Robin Box (DVD)
6-DVD Set List Price:$89.99
Today's Price:$44.99
You Save:$45.00 (50%)
Catalog #:10344333

Directing:
Murase, Shukou
6-DVD Set Description: Set in a world where witches who abuse their considerable powers are becoming increasingly problematic, WITCH HUNTER ROBIN follows the group known as STN, a team of craft-users formed to combat these rogue witches. This group's most powerful member, Robin, is a woman who can command bursts of deadly flames. To survive the dark and dangerous world of witchcraft, STN will have to rely on Robin's relatively untested facility with her powers. This box set collects all 26 episodes in the series.

I'm getting $87.15 when I checked at Overstock (your link links to the picture). Not like I care though; I already have 5 of the 6 volumes.

Great series, the worse I could say about it is that the dialogue is kind of...awkward, for lack of a better term. And by that I'm referring to the dub, I don't speak Japanese so I've no idea what that track is like. Still, it's a great series, I enjoyed it a lot. I would definitely recommend it, it's kind of like the X-Files, the X-Men, and a little bit of the Matrix all mixed together.

[quote name='Alien Spider']Great series, the worse I could say about it is that the dialogue is kind of...awkward, for lack of a better term. And by that I'm referring to the dub, I don't speak Japanese so I've no idea what that track is like. Still, it's a great series, I enjoyed it a lot. I would definitely recommend it, it's kind of like the X-Files, the X-Men, and a little bit of the Matrix all mixed together.[/QUOTE]
This is one of those shows that's fairly painful to watch in Japanese, unless you're using it as some sort of sleep aid. The dub is a huge improvement.

So many different shades of gray!!

bread's done
Back