Jacksonville CAGs

Hot Like Wasabi

CAGiversary!
Here it is, at the request from the Florida thread.

Anyways, I hit two Rhinos yesterday (3rd St / Kernan) and walked away with Metal Slug 4/5 (Xbox) for $9.50 and The Suffering:Ties that Bind (xbox) for $4.50, both new. Nothing for PS2 had really gotten a big markdown yet but here are a few more titles I spotted:

King of Fighters 02/03 (Xbox) - $9.50
Odama (GC) - $24
Arena Football (xbox) - $7.50

Also, I am trying to sell a copy of Burning Rangers, signed by Yuji Naka and Naoto Ohshima with a disc only Dragon Force thrown in for $150 if any body is interested ;)

anyone need a TI-89? will sell mine for $50 with batteries and manual.

Blockbuster has been crap lately. Crappy games at retail prices. (Not) My Favorite!!!!

I just came from Beach and Kernan's Rhino. They had Metal Slug, MGS: Acid 2, Exit, and a few other titles. now that i think about it, i should've bought the MGS2, but i didn't really like the first one, just would've put it in the collection.

I would say the same about the fn southside blvd CompUSA. Manager's specials? HA. funny. Wasabi nearby the store though has some decent Japanese buffet food. I'm satisfied with their food.

[quote name='darth007']I would say the same about the fn southside blvd CompUSA. Manager's specials? HA. funny. Wasabi nearby the store though has some decent Japanese buffet food. I'm satisfied with their food.[/QUOTE]

Was it "Hot like Wasabi"???? Sorry, I had to say it.

If you need some RF adaptors, Rhino's has thier pelican brand ones for .50 each. Might stock up on some GC ones for my SNES/NES systems.

Not sure if any of you locals are intrested but I have a few Xbox 360 games that I will be listing on ebay soon, I was just seeing if they were of any intrest to anybody, you would be able to avoid shipping charges if you wanted to do a local pick up. I have

Over G Fighters $30
Rockstars Table Tennis $25

Each game is complete with original disc, case and instruction booklet, discs are in perfect condition.

[quote name='battleroyal33']Not sure if any of you locals are intrested but I have a few Xbox 360 games that I will be listing on ebay soon, I was just seeing if they were of any intrest to anybody, you would be able to avoid shipping charges if you wanted to do a local pick up. I have

Over G Fighters $30
Rockstars Table Tennis $25

Each game is complete with original disc, case and instruction booklet, discs are in perfect condition.[/QUOTE]

r u willing to trade anything? or are you firm on selling? i'll have to update my collection on IGN, but PM me if you are interested in trading.

I just got back from doing some hurricane relief work on the Gulf Coast, so I've missed out on the Rhino's thing. I'll check out the one on Southside tomorrow if I get a chance.

Yea the Rhino sale is pretty sweet. I've gotten Samurai Showdown V for $14.50, The Final Fantasy XI clock for $7.50, and King of Fighters 02/03 for $4.50. The Rhino in the OP mall had an fn Neo Geo Pocket Color and 6 good games for $35 but someone bought it already. How are the Rhino's on the other side of town? (east of the St. John's).

i've got a neo-geo pocket color with a few games for trade if anyone is interested. i bought it on ebay and only used it a few times to play metal slug. if you're interested me, PM me and i'll let you know what games i have.

[quote name='Hot Like Wasabi']Target @ Regency:

Drill Dozer: $7.98
Sonic Heroes (GC): $4.98[/QUOTE]

Great price on Drill Dozer. Too bad I'm in Massachusetts right now.

The Wal*Mart Supercenter on Beach Blvd (not the one at the beach, though) has Guitar Hero for $50.00 - game and controller included. There are plenty left. They're located at the front of the electronics section by the movies, opposite of the side with the rest of the games.

Surprised the one on Beach has it for $50 now, I picked one up there for $35 about a month and a half ago.

Damn, some place on Beach Blvd (some cyber cafe I believe) was holding a Guitar Hero tourney this past weekend. I would have rocked some faces.

I am sure they canceled it. I went to thier Halo 2 and fighting tourneys and they bitched and moaned and canceled the event because they didnt have enough people to at least cover their investment. Plus it was ghetto, you had to bring your own guitar

WOOT!!! I got a MAdden 07 for xbox 360!!! Game Force has it! Get it fast before EA lays down the lawsuithammer!!!

i've got final fantasy strategy guides for 8 and 9. let me know if you want them.
also, i went up to Pecan Park flea market. nothing special. the dealers sell for more than store prices.

About a dozen if we all had reliable transportation. Whip, me, hot, berry, stace, gamerguy, battle. The soonest i know that most people are off would be october, haloween time

Yeah, it's a pain in the ass to find any spare time for me. I play in concerts just about every weekend and when I'm not playing I'm doing work for my 5 AP classes. Senior year, though, so hopefully things will let up after the first semester.

i could make it also, but it would need to be in September. i'll be leaving in early october for a nice little pleasure cruise.

CompUSA's labor day sale isn't too bad for us:
Regency - http://www.compusa.com/specials/storeblowoutsale/blowout617.htm?ref=cj,cj#416
Southside - http://www.compusa.com/specials/storeblowoutsale/blowout609.htm?ref=cj,cj#416

Regency is much better for this particular sale. Some notable prices:
Mr Driller Drill Spirits (DS) - $9.98, 2 in stock
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat - $14.98, 3 in stock (doesn't specify with or w/o bongos)
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (Xbox) - $9.98, 10+ in stock
SSX On Tour - $9.98, 2 in stock

I stopped by the Wal*Mart at Beach / Southside again to browse. Nothing really new, but they still have some of the other things I've posted.
Me & My Katamari (PSP) - $14.98
Lemnings (PSP) - $14.98
Guitar Hero w/ SG Controller - $45.00
Donkey Konga / 2 / Jungle Beat - $39.99 with Bongos

Also stopped by Rhinos. Nothing big sale-wise, but they have two copies of Phoenix Wright and Trauma Center.

I have no problem with comcast, actually im thinking of upgrading to 8mg for $10 more. For me its the best availiable

I don't like any of the bands, but I might go if I have nothing else to do. I don't think it'll sell out. I have a couple of friends who really like Relient K, so that might work out.

FYI... As of yesterday evening, Circuit City in Regency had plenty of copies of Chibi Robo, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, and Battalion Wars for the Gamecube, all at the $14.99 reduced price. They were still labeled $49.99, but rang up at $14.99.

bread's done
Back