Brandsmart USA - DS Lite for $109

I was seriously considering the DSLite this week, until news of the defect crack showed up everywhere, and confirmed by NOA on 07-20-2006.

Think I'll wait till the next batch or redesign/fix is ready.

[quote name='Mospeada_21']I was seriously considering the DSLite this week, until news of the defect crack showed up everywhere, and confirmed by NOA on 07-20-2006.

Think I'll wait till the next batch or redesign/fix is ready.[/quote]

yes...darn those 0.02% defects, darn them, 1000 out of 5,000,000 ds lites crack and the uneducated freaks out...gotta love the ignorant folks out there

[quote name='Americanpierg']yes...darn those 0.02% defects, darn them, 1000 out of 5,000,000 ds lites crack and the uneducated freaks out...gotta love the ignorant folks out there[/QUOTE]

We read the same article, but I think name calling is unnecessary here. A college educated man would not make such a remark.

Nice deal, but I live no where near a Brainsmart.
Also, the 0.02% is only the REPORTED number of cracks, more and more and popping up as more people hear about it.

I'm waiting for a better color - and stop making fun of the guy who doesn't want a defective DS Lite. Karma says your new DS Lite may fall within that insignificant 2%, and then we'll see who's really ignorant! HA HA! But seriously, I hope none of your DS's are defective. Nintendo doesn't usually have defective systems.... ahh, sweet new defective technology....

How come Japan gets FOUR colors?!? I'll wait for a Slick NEON DS or something.

bread's done
Back