Nothing atm

update:

traded Darkstalkers for Nintendogs - Labs Edition to kurrptsenate
Sold Logitech Harmony 360 Remote to geedee for $75

edit: how do I add strikethough on text to show that the item in my list is sold?

Any idea how much I could sell this for? I cant seem to find any of them on Ebay, and I know they are very rare :)

please check my sell thread...a bunch of rare crap i am selling

966764991_l.jpg

966768303_l.jpg

[quote name='lilboo']?[/QUOTE]

It was a promotional item from E3 (2005?). Video of TP on a DS cart, in a foldout cardstock envelope, IIRC.

The bigger question is if this is a playable game or just a video feed?

If it is a playable demo I would try and go for $600 buy it Now or try the most highest price found in selling this item for starting bid.

There is so many of these nutty Zelda fans out there. Trust me I went school with some of them. So there must be one guy or gal who is high on Zelda to buy this.

[quote name='RegalSin2020']The bigger question is if this is a playable game or just a video feed?

If it is a playable demo I would try and go for $600 buy it Now or try the most highest price found in selling this item for starting bid.

There is so many of these nutty Zelda fans out there. Trust me I went school with some of them. So there must be one guy or gal who is high on Zelda to buy this.[/QUOTE]

How would there be a playable GC game on a DS?:lol:

The real bigger question is... will this drop in price once the game is out or skyrocket its value even more? I'd guess the latter...

yeah i'd wait to start the auction a week or so before Twilight Princess/Wii drops. Then make it end a day or two after launch.

Also advertise the shit out of it on zelda/nintendo forums all around, if they have an auction board or anything.

Holy fuck. I got one of these for free from NOA. I didn't know they sold for so much (I thought it would go for $150 max). With this, I can buy a Wii and Zelda:TP.

He's posting these things around the forum to try to promote his tradelist. He posted about Pokemon Box in the GC forum. It's pretty much spam. :roll:

Per the stickied forum rules, one TL per person. Your Twilight Princess thread has been merged into this one. Please edit/bump your TL as needed, and if you wish to close an old TL down to make a new one, please mark your old one as "close" or "lock" for a mod to close.

[quote name='RegalSin2020']The bigger question is if this is a playable game or just a video feed?

[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

XD! WiiDSmoker, I just looked at your topic on GameFAQs. I would love to know where people are finding those Zelda Trailers for less than $150 because I've never seen them go for what they are saying they went for. I've seen them go for over $200 on eBay. I defended you, because you are a fellow CAG! Stupid mother FAQers.

*no offense to GFAQs, I love that place, but the responses in his topic were hilarious*

lol at their responses, thanks for the backup. i cant wait to post about selling pokemon box tomorrow, GAMEfaqs only lets me create 1 topic per day, weird

got your Wipeout and Ridge Racer today. They are no where near opened/never played condition as you stated. Scruffs outside UMD and fingerprints on the UMD disc part itself. You should confirm the condition before shipping out. Anyway I'll get nintendogs + the $5 in today and get back to you.

Is that Miyamoto DS like have a sticker on it or mass produced, or is it a legit signature from the man himself? If he signed it individually, give me a ballpark figure for how much you'd want for it in a PM. Thanks.

bread's done
Back