Moto GP 06 $35 & Prey $39 (asia) free shipping @ Lik-Sang.com

As in them being the Asian version and etc?

Yep, there the same. Region free, NTSC U/C, PAL compatitble, and in the product info it states:

Product Features

Asia Version - No Region Protection

English Language Gameplay & In-Game Menu

[quote name='retail sucks']As in them being the Asian version and etc?

Yep, there the same. Region free, NTSC U/C, PAL compatitble, and in the product info it states:

Product Features

Asia Version - No Region Protection

English Language Gameplay & In-Game Menu
[/QUOTE]

I ordered Moto GP 06 on July 6 and still haven't recieved it. It apparently shipped on July 8. That's 12 days (but I guess only 10 shipping days). Pretty slow.

[quote name='hwong3']I ordered Moto GP 06 on July 6 and still haven't recieved it. It apparently shipped on July 8. That's 12 days (but I guess only 10 shipping days). Pretty slow.[/QUOTE]

Just recieved my Moto GP 06 today (16 days after I ordered it). But the good news is THEY SHIPPED ME THE US VERSION!! That's right, the actual US NTSC version was shipped to me for a measly $34.90 (no tax and free shipping)!!

I'm so happy.... ;-)

[quote name='retail sucks']Anyone else buy this from Lik-sang?[/QUOTE]
I couldn't find anywhere where it said "Made in," it says NTSC on the front top right.

[quote name='cleaver']I couldn't find anywhere where it said "Made in," it says NTSC on the front top right.[/QUOTE]

Made in Mexico (on the outer plastic that sealed the game). Proof of Purchase on the back of the case says "Proof of Purchase" and not "Made in Singapore" like the Asian versions. Back of the case says NTSC just like all other US version games.

I really looks like the US version to me. What a great deal for $34.90 shipped!!! It's just a little slow.

bread's done
Back