Dixie from Pee Wee's Playhouse is HOT

SMMM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
just thought i'd make an entire topic dedicated to that one sentence at 1:45am just for the sake of ittt....because it's true! wish I could find a picture.

Johann Carlo

johanncarlobe9.jpg

Best/only picture I could find.

Born May 21, 1957! She's 49 years old. Only 29 when Pee Wee's Playhouse started though.

[quote name='GuyWithGun']Johann Carlo

johanncarlobe9.jpg

Born May 21, 1957! She's 49 years old. Only 29 when Pee Wee's Playhouse started though.[/QUOTE]
I don't know how old she is in that picture but I'll give her a B+ for nice eyes and mouth. I dunno about today though.

[quote name='SMMM']just thought i'd make an entire topic dedicated to that one sentence at 1:45am just for the sake of ittt....because it's true! wish I could find a picture.[/QUOTE]
Why are you watching Pee Wee's Playhouse at 1:45 in the morning?

On second thought, don't answer that. :lol:

[quote name='6669']Why are you watching Pee Wee's Playhouse at 1:45 in the morning?

On second thought, don't answer that. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Adult Swim picked it up.

For some reason I was expecting a thread about clown fetishes when I clicked on this. I'm probably getting my tv characters mixed up.

[quote name='cletus']For some reason I was expecting a thread about clown fetishes when I clicked on this. I'm probably getting my tv characters mixed up.[/QUOTE]
...Yes, yes you are. :shock:

Dixie drives a taxi. Clowns drive tiny cars with ten people in them. Not the same at all, see?

[quote name='crazytalkx']I think she does look attractive in the show. Trumpet playing, wtfbbq??[/QUOTE]

Her name is Dixie. Itsa a pun, y'see.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']I just realized these are the same people:

cowboycurtisim9.jpg

fishburnemorpheusmatrixrevolutionsxz6.jpg

Cowboy became morpheus, that's freaky.[/quote]

I thought almost everyone knew that piece of useless trivia??? No offense intended AM23

Dixie was back on tonight, and she was hotter than ever!! Her sleeves were rolled up and she was covered in car grease. :drool:

And Bronx accents always add +10 to hotness.

[quote name='GuyWithGun']Johann Carlo

johanncarlobe9.jpg

Born May 21, 1957! She's 49 years old. Only 29 when Pee Wee's Playhouse started though.[/QUOTE]

She looks like that chick from the Ring! The one in the mirror, maybe is just the photograph.

Anyone else think that it looks like there is a thumb trying to choke her under her skin near the left side of her neck?

[quote name='GuyWithGun']Anyone else think that it looks like there is a thumb trying to choke her under her skin near the left side of her neck?[/quote]

That's what I like to call a pimp crater.

[quote name='SMMM']You know who else is kind of hot? Andrea Rosen, member of the comedy troop "Variety Shac".

61.jpg
[/QUOTE]
She looks like she's in a vegitative state.

[quote name='SilverPaw750']She looks like she's in a vegitative state.[/QUOTE]

which is EXACTLY why she deserves to be my new avatar!

Edit: had to add the exactly. it just didn't work without the exactly.

[quote name='SilverPaw750']:whistle2:s

You must have some strange fetishes.[/QUOTE]

Notorious Fluffy G would like to disagree with you. Strongly...

bread's done
Back