Star ocean 2 discs !!!!!

poypoy

CAGiversary!
I went to go preorder star ocean and the guy told me it would be 2 discs and he showed my the game cover and the back showed a picture of a 2 on top of 2 blue discs is it 2 blue disc that seems stupid, or is it 2 dvd discs. Also does it expand over 2 disc or is the other special features.

Its a good thing that we are getting the directors cut, seeing how it took quite some time to be released here. I cant wait for it.

is there any pre-order deals on this game??

I got a Tales of Symphonia artbook and it sells for $25!! I wanna get mad refunds off games I pay in full now!

[quote name='StealthySeal']i have TOS book too! im geting star ocean on release as well :D[/quote]

Yeah, me too. I've been waiting for Star Ocean for over a year now, damn all that delays. Well, I guess it's fine because we get the Director's Cut.

Ship date 8/31, so ebgames and gamestop should have it on 9/1 and BB, CC etc. should have it on 7/2 I think because that's how things usually works.

Wow, my mind can't even begin to contemplate the length of a game that requires two DVDs.

Fall is definitely shaping up to be the season of RPGs.

Wow, I wish i had some kind of machine that could slow down time so that I can play the RPGs I already have. If this is 2 discs, than I'll probably get to it in late 2005 to mid 2006.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Devil May Cry 2 was two dvds and trust me it isn't that long of a game.[/quote]

Well, they could have easily made it 1 dvd, but they wanted to make each disc 1 character, but Star Ocean 3 will probably end up taking up more then one dvd.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Devil May Cry 2 was two dvds and trust me it isn't that long of a game.[/quote]

Ah. I haven't gotten through DMC1 yet (too many distractions!) so I had no idea.

But the more we talk about it, the more reasonable it becomes in my head.

I think there's an inner case to hold the double DVD with the manual.

There's a poster offer by EB and Gamestop (retail only). The GS is the cover of the box. EB may be a different one.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Well they could also make Star Ocean 3 one disc if they used DVD9 instead (same goes for DMC 2).[/quote]

Well yeah, but they still could fit the game in even if they didn't use DVD9, I mean I bet Dante and Lucia's stories aren't even half of the regular DVD they use for it. They only made the 2 disc to seem cool.

[quote name='Acrylic']Isnt there a Gamecube version of this game that already came out?[/quote]

Maybe your thinking of Phantasy Star Online? Because it has the word Star in it?

bread's done
Back