Who is your favorite Mortal Kombat character?

hiccupleftovers

CAGiversary!
For me it is Sub-Zero. I always thought it was cool that he could freeze a person, not to mention I knew everyone of his moves. He also plain kicks ass. I guess I should include Frost as well since she has Subzero's power and is also a total badass. She reminded me a lot of an assasin. Plus here dagger impaling move is pretty cool.

Edit: I had nearly forgotten about Reiko until somebody had mentioned him. I could link combos with him crazy. His ending was one of the collest I had seen in that versio of MK (MK4).

Always been partial to Scorpion myself. Though in the first MK it was a tie between Scorpion, Sub Zero and Kano.

the girl version of sub zero, frost.

girl19.jpg

reptile.. and STRIKER!

lmao striker was cool.... he had machineguns, grenades, and a billy club... how could you not like him?

That guy would be Kung Lao

My favorite is probably Liu Kang, too bad he's dead, I hope he'll be in the new MK. Love his bicycle kick!

scorpion, reptile, or old school sub-zero, maybe some frost mixed in if i wanna stick dagger like objects into my oppnents thighs LMAO

Raiden.

A-yum-a-yum-a-lay-eee..

In other words, unless you were smart enough to block, you just got plastered across the side of the screen.

Nobody said Bo' Rai Cho on this list. He's the fat guy that pukes all the time.

I bet he's a lot of fun at Fraternity parties. Maybe I should start a new thread: Which Mortal Kombat Person would you like to party with the most?

Kano was always my favorite character. Kung Lao I used to kick ass with.. but he's damn goofy as a character.. I mean he's got Oddjob's hat.. come-on.

You know, I still don't understand if that Kung Lao is the same Kung Lao from the Mortal Kombat television series.

Cyrax, but just barely over n00b saibot.

I like the way their skins look, but IMO, the Katonic blast is like so uninevitable.

[quote name='Mishimaryu']Get over here!!! you know who that is right?[/quote]

Links not working..

bread's done
Back