KOF: MI & Neo Contra $19.99 at Best Buy B&M

Kain Vincent

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Saw these both for $19.99 each at a local BB. Use the GGC to get them for $14.99 each. :D

Another price drop I noticed was $14.99 for Prince of Persia: Sands of Time (PS2). I didn't check to see if the other versons had the same price.

EDIT: Prices are the same on the website.

KOF: MI - $19.99
Neo Contra - $19.99
PoP: SOT(PS2) - $14.99

Hasn't that been the price for PoP: SoT for a long time now? Anyhow, you can still get it cheaper if you want by using that one printable coupon that doesn't have a minimum price point to get the game to 9.99.

Also, I thought Neo Contra has been 19.99 for a few weeks now. I think someone reported that price drop (Yaehman possibly).

I don't think that my BB has ever had KOF: MI in stock ever. It still amazes me that they ever got SF: AC, Megaman Anniversary Collection, or Capcom Fighting Evolution in.

19.99 for KoF MI is very tempting...

Too bad none of the local stores have it. How can they get Metal Slug 4 and 5 but not this?

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']I wish EB would hurry up and lower their KOF MI to $19.99 so I can get the Terry Bogard hat![/QUOTE]

I own the game already, but I just want the hat. Does anyone know if EB sells the hat individually?

Tempted to get KoF: MI. Except Xbox will be getting the superior KoF: MI - Maniax later this month.

[quote name='secretvampire']Alright Contra...hurry up and drop to $10![/QUOTE]
My feelings exactly. I've been hoping for some steep drops on this title for a while. The last time I saw it in my local BB, it was still $29.99, so this drop is very encouraging. I'll hold out a while longer, though.

bread's done
Back