Sooo... alundra

projecteightysix

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
Does it matter if you play them out of order? or do the stories go together?

I've been trying to find the first one but i can only find the 2nd one for a believable price.

Are the two even related? I enjoyed the first a lot but never touched the second one because it didn't seem anything like the first (and it got horrible reviews).

I've got a complete, perfect condition copy (opened though). Played it a few times but couldn't really ever get into it.

IIRC, there were a few different prints of this game so FWIW, I've got the shiny embossed cover with the hero in front and the demon/villain in the background. PM me if you're interested.

[quote name='hoqhuuep']I've got a complete, perfect condition copy (opened though). Played it a few times but couldn't really ever get into it.

IIRC, there were a few different prints of this game so FWIW, I've got the shiny embossed cover with the hero in front and the demon/villain in the background. PM me if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

For more information about the different versions of Alundra.
http://www.game-rave.com/psx/playstation_perfect_guide/releasedgames/alundra/index.html

While I've never played the second due to terrible reviews, Alundra 1 is a fantastic game.

Which reminds me, I also need to find the first one complete - buy, trade, whatever. So if anybody's got another copy, after the OP gets his, check my tradelist or just let me know.

bread's done
Back