Who is your favorite street fighter character?

E. Honda bitches!

E.Honda.gif

I second Blanka. What's not to love about a guy who can somersault like nothing, emit shocks like an electric eel, and is half man - half beast ?!? His face biting move in SFII Turbo is one of my favorite fighting game moves EVER!

Ken. Never was a big Ryu fan as a character. On a side note, most new KOF characters have been better than Capcom's for awhile now (SF3 on.)

Fei Long- SFA 3 or Dhalsim/ Vega- SSF. My brother was the only person I ever knew that could give me much of a match at SF and our deciding match was always my Fei Long vs. his Zangief...ah, the epic memories.

[quote name='magilacudy']Ryu. Not just any Ryu, but turquoise suited Ryu from Hyper Edition.[/quote]
Yeah that color was very cool - more of a sky blue though than turquoise. I like my Champion Edition Navy Blue Ken.

[quote name='StealthySeal']inspired by this thread:
http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25031

mine would have to be blanka in street fighter 2 turbo because he is so shaq-fuing badass, but other than him it is akuma (who i am best with) post who your fav char is (and in which version) here[/quote]

Thanks for giving me credit for inspiration Stealthy. I was going to make this topic yesterday as well, but it was late and forgot to do it. Oh well. I too would have to go with Blanka, though I use Ryu/Ken more since I mostly play them in Marvel vs. Capcom. Would the Capcom vs/Marvel vs. series count?

Blanka or Chun-Li. Probably Blanka if I had to pick one. Me and my buddy had some epic matches with these two! Those were the days!!

i usually use ryu as my character, but when i had a snes and street fighter 2, my fav character used to be dhalsim...but he was kinda cheap...i also liked guile...

I always liked Vega, with the creepy mask, and the cool claws. Of course, for kicking my friend's ass in the cheapest ways possible, I'd always go with Chun-Li. (She's probably not cheap if your opponent is any good at blocking, but neither of us are, so...) :)

overall :Ken

I also choose Nash, Guile, or Alex from time to time

also I am nerdy enough to admit I had a Ryu cake one birthday when I got SFII:Turbo for the SNES.

bread's done
Back