Please don't bump my thread. I have nothing on my list right now. Check back later.

Panda

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
I sold everything already. Check back later. I may do another downsize sale later. I know I have a lot of stuff I don't remember having.

General Conditions:
(1) I'll send item(s) when payment is cleared.
(2) All prices shown here are shipped prices.
(3) Method of shipment is at my discretion.
(4) Please remember I'll give you the same respect as you will given me.

Low-Ball Conditions:
(1) If you low-ball me below the list price, you pay actual shipping.
(2) I will use USPS Priority Flat Rate as method of shipping.
- 1 or 2 games - $4.95
- Up to 10 games or how many more fits inside the box - $10.95
- Large quantity - $14.95
(3) Orders over $100, I'll pay for shipping.

List Updated: 09.06.11

Check back later for more.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Supreme']CML for FF1&2 and Xenosaga: Bonus Disk[/QUOTE]

FF1&2 is now pending, and I didn't see anything on your list. Sorry. ^^;;

[quote name='tiredfornow']pm me with a price for SotN, I dont want to feel like im lowballing :[[/QUOTE]

PM-ed.

[quote name='FusionHype']What kind of Kingdom Hearts figures do you have? Just Goofy? If it's more than just him, can I see some pics?[/QUOTE]

I just have the Goofy from the Kingdom Hearts Formation Arts vol. 2. It's black and white and you put them together. Imported from Japan. I only have Goofy on hand. I do have others (from the first volume), but they're my friend's, so I can't trade those off if it's not mine to trade.

I'll provide you a link (from Play-Asia.com) of what the entire 2nd volume set looks like.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-92-77-7-49-en-15-kingdom+hearts-70-1c3l-43-d.html

[quote name='Sarge']stuff from one piece, love hina, lupin the 3rd, DBZ, godzilla

(got all these from my trip to kyoto)[/QUOTE]

I'm not interested in those series. :(

[quote name='omegaweapon7']I have VP 2 in really mint condition, do you have any ps2 rpgs to trade for it?[/QUOTE]

I don't have any PS2 RPG for trades. Sorry.

Interested in the Sailor Moon boxes; I have a Memory Card 1019 (the big one!) I can trade if that will help.

PM'd about pictures of them, also interested in one of your Phoenix Wright styluses.

bread's done
Back