Rumble Roses XX now $49 at Best Buy/EBgames.

If you like the first one this one is the same. I got it for 44.99 preorder at outpost and have hardly played it since I got it. I would wait until it's $20.

$35-20 and no Kid I diagree although I really think in some ways since this is barebones they should at least give added content like ENDINGS!

Okay, let's all be brutally honest here. I mean, to its credit Rumble Roses provides wrestling without the sometimes garish displays of WWE-brands, but is there any reason to own this other than the one of which gentlemen do not speak?

[quote name='RollingSkull']Okay, let's all be brutally honest here. I mean, to its credit Rumble Roses provides wrestling without the sometimes garish displays of WWE-brands, but is there any reason to own this other than the one of which gentlemen do not speak?[/QUOTE]

Nope... just for the BOOBIES!!!

I really hate myself for paying full price for RRXX, but I seriously hoped it would be an improvement over the first one, which I felt had a lot of potential. The biggest addition was tag matches, but you can tag from ANYWHERE in the ring, which COMPLETELY eliminates any sort of strategy that goes into having a tag team match

[quote name='Sarang01']$35-20 and no Kid I diagree although I really think in some ways since this is barebones they should at least give added content like ENDINGS![/quote]

Yeah, endings would have been nice, especially considering this was a $59.99 game... considering this games limited features it should have started out at $39.99...

But still, $49, is better than $59. When I had this game it was my most played Xbox 360 game, but then I sold it, I am considering getting it back.

The game is god-awful and the achievements are beyond tedious to boot. I think you need to win a total of like 300+ fights with EACH girl to unlock them all. It's nuts.

bread's done
Back