- - - - -

$10 off at FYE.com - no minimum

#391 captainfrizo   Member of CAG Before It Was Big CAGiversary!   3414 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

captainfrizo

Posted 15 August 2006 - 07:48 AM

Well, I now have gotten the same e-mails for all my orders. I think FYE is hoping that we cancel the orders. I imagine that they will eventually cancel them anyway. Either way, since I haven't been charged for the orders I don't see any reason to cancel them. They'll have to do that themselves.

#392 Ricochet   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   512 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 August 2006 - 02:00 PM

Yep, got the email for my one purchase, The Benchwarmers, which was new on DVD when I bought it. Time to fire back an email filled with rationality!

#393 Ryan166   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   23 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 16 August 2006 - 03:31 AM

I bought a Paris Hilton CD, and am still waiting for it. Now that is one item which could not have been sold out. Why they haven't shipped it? Who knows.

#394 Ricochet   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   512 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 August 2006 - 03:00 PM

So I sent an email filled with a bunch of exaggerations but clearly rational:

I have recently received an email stating that my order, #28664649, for the Widescreen version of The Benchwarmers, was still not in stock. I find this very hard to believe, and DO NOT appreciate being lied to. If you travel on your website to the following page:
http://shop.fye.com/...34715&loc=50244
You can clearly see that the item is, indeed, in stock. Furthermore, friends of mine have ordered the VERY SAME dvd AFTER I placed my order weeks ago and have received their movie already.
This is clearly a farce, as you wish for me to cancel my order due to a blunder on YOUR part. That said, I WILL NOT CANCEL my order, EVER. I want my dvd. It is in stock, and you know it - you just wish to make me, a paying customer, wait. The reasons are purely speculation, but are obviously NOT due to the item being out of stock.
This is unacceptable. The level of customer service for a company such as FYE should be tremendous. Instead, I get a run around that is of EBAY quality. I could have very easily gone to a competitor's website by now and recieved my dvd with NO hassle and NO supposedly "out of stock" response on an item that was NEWLY RELEASED. But I didn't. And I won't. This is a matter of principle now.
I demand a response - an HONEST response. Please note that this matter is already being discussed on a message board viewed by thousands. Please note that I am not the only person who's item is said to be out of stock but quite clearly in stock AND has been shipped to others who ordered after they have. I am so unsatisfied with this transaction it borders on pure outrage, and demand that FYE provide the SAME quality service others have receieved. Thank you and I hope to hear an adequate response from you very soon.

They are supposedly going to respond in a business day. I'll keep you guys updated.

#395 DustBoogie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1360 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 21 August 2006 - 03:26 PM

I sent them a reasonably nasty e-mail along the same lines, maybe sounding a little angrier than you did.. but we'll see if they actually bother to respond.

#396 Lou-Dawg   Backlogger CAGiversary!   693 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2006 - 08:24 AM

I'm not crossing my fingers. I doubt they will ever ship my CD...

#397 animemaniac14   Do the Monkey w/Me! CAGiversary!   3059 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

animemaniac14

Posted 22 August 2006 - 11:39 AM

ye FYE is gonna blow everyone off....ill never order from them again and im going to send them a nasty complaint letter as everyone else should...

#398 projecteightysix   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1660 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

projecteightysix

Posted 22 August 2006 - 06:32 PM

i got a 2nd letter that i got earlier.

#399 megaseadramon   I'm not a Eunuch! CAGiversary!   1135 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

megaseadramon

Posted 22 August 2006 - 09:46 PM

Here is what I sent them

----Original Message----
> From:
> To: support@support.fye.com
> Subject: Order Status [Ref:]
> Date: 19 August 2006, 20:15 Hrs.
>
> Name:
> Order Number:
>
> I ordered a cd a month ago and it still says sent to warehouse. I get email
> after email saying your are still looking for my item yet on the item page
> it says its instock?
> http://shop.fye.com/...16710&loc=50244
>
> I find this very unproffesional that you cant find my item yet you clearly
> have it instock. I will not cancel my order because I placed an order and I
> will see that I get it.
>

Here is what I got back

Hello ,

Thank you for contacting fye.com.

This is in reference to your email regarding order #.

We apologize that the delivery of your order is taking longer than expected. Due to a setback from the manufacturer, item #202716710 on your order is currently on backorder.

We update our Web site once every 24 hours. Occasionally, items run out of stock before we can update this information. We are working on providing more frequent updates in the future.

However, we do not have an estimated time of arrival. You will receive an email from us once the product you ordered ships. Please note that your credit card will not be billed until that time.

We are working on providing more frequent updates in the future.

Sincerely,

Owen
FYE Customer Service
shop.fye.com
fye.com
www.fye.com

Fucking bullshit

#400 Maklershed   Feed me a stray cat CAGiversary!   34088 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2006 - 10:00 PM

Here is what I sent them

----Original Message----
> From:
> To: support@support.fye.com
> Subject: Order Status [Ref:]
> Date: 19 August 2006, 20:15 Hrs.
>
> Name:
> Order Number:
>
> I ordered a cd a month ago and it still says sent to warehouse. I get email
> after email saying your are still looking for my item yet on the item page
> it says its instock?
> http://shop.fye.com/...16710&loc=50244
>
> I find this very unproffesional that you cant find my item yet you clearly
> have it instock. I will not cancel my order because I placed an order and I
> will see that I get it.
>

Here is what I got back

Hello ,

Thank you for contacting fye.com.

This is in reference to your email regarding order #.

We apologize that the delivery of your order is taking longer than expected. Due to a setback from the manufacturer, item #202716710 on your order is currently on backorder.

We update our Web site once every 24 hours. Occasionally, items run out of stock before we can update this information. We are working on providing more frequent updates in the future.

However, we do not have an estimated time of arrival. You will receive an email from us once the product you ordered ships. Please note that your credit card will not be billed until that time.

We are working on providing more frequent updates in the future.

Sincerely,

Owen
FYE Customer Service
shop.fye.com
fye.com
www.fye.com

Fucking bullshit

Thats close to the same email I got August 11th (for an item I still havent received):

Hello,

We apologize for the delay in the shipment of your order.

The item has been delayed in the fulfillment process. We do not yet have an
estimated shipping date. However, you will receive a shipping confirmation email
as soon as your order ships.

We thank you for your patience and understanding in the matter.

Sincerely,
FYE Customer Care Team
shop.fye.com

fye.com
www.fye.com

#401 Ricochet   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   512 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 23 August 2006 - 03:07 AM

Thats close to the same email I got August 11th (for an item I still havent received):

Hello,

We apologize for the delay in the shipment of your order.

The item has been delayed in the fulfillment process. We do not yet have an
estimated shipping date. However, you will receive a shipping confirmation email
as soon as your order ships.

We thank you for your patience and understanding in the matter.

Sincerely,
FYE Customer Care Team
shop.fye.com

fye.com
www.fye.com

Exactly the same email I got. I'm going to shoot a reply to this one tomorrow morning.

#402 projecteightysix   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1660 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

projecteightysix

Posted 26 August 2006 - 12:27 AM

3rd exact same email came today.

meanwhile american psycho is listed as in stock.

#403 animemaniac14   Do the Monkey w/Me! CAGiversary!   3059 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

animemaniac14

Posted 26 August 2006 - 02:41 AM

yeah this is pretty ridiculous...somebody needs to call up FYE and complain....

#404 89   The F'n Show CAGiversary!   371 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 03 September 2006 - 07:14 PM

Sent a hateful email to them just now...waiting for response..

#405 animemaniac14   Do the Monkey w/Me! CAGiversary!   3059 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

animemaniac14

Posted 03 September 2006 - 08:25 PM

you're probably going to get a computer generated response thats total bullcrap...knowing FYE...

#406 whitaker6490  

whitaker6490

Posted 05 September 2006 - 01:19 AM

Someone needs to include the synonym of Fuck in their e-mail to f.y.e. That might get that attention.

#407 floatingaccount   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   92 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

floatingaccount

Posted 05 September 2006 - 07:40 AM

got 3 e-mails saying that my 2 cd's were out of stock, even though they say in stock on the website. I sent them an e-mail and it took them a day to send me an automated response.

#408 animemaniac14   Do the Monkey w/Me! CAGiversary!   3059 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

animemaniac14

Posted 07 September 2006 - 02:11 PM

this is so ridiculous...is there ANYTHING we can do to get them to send us our stuff we ordered? cuz im honestly sick of waiting and i do not believe they are going to send anything...

#409 grap3fruitman   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   583 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

grap3fruitman

Posted 08 September 2006 - 08:01 AM

Shouldn't you guys be complaining to the BBB? You are being lied right to your internet-faces. And I'm kind of upset because I was hoping to get the new Harvey Birdman DVD that's out next month for a sub $20 pricepoint but I missed out on the coupon giving off $10 anyway. =(

#410 projecteightysix   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1660 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

projecteightysix

Posted 16 September 2006 - 08:55 AM

just sent this email, maybe they will reply to this one... my third email.

"DO NOT SEND ME AN AUTOMATED EMAIL
I'M TIRED OF BEING LIED TO and treated like complete crap by being ignored numrous times.

I have emailed you three times, and gotten the same automated responce each time.

I've placed an order on JULY 26 of this year, it has been listed as IN STOCK since I've ordered it, and I know someone who's ordered the same product this month and has gotten it. PLEASE SEND IT, I do NOT want to cancel my order like your automated email suggests to do. It has been almost TWO MONTHS now, and it hasnt gone ANYWHERE.

I appologize for the mean tone to the letter, but maybe this time I will get a real person instead of an automated reply.

Thank you"

#411 Max Spider X   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   267 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Max Spider X

Posted 20 September 2006 - 12:41 AM

Anything new?

#412 Lou-Dawg   Backlogger CAGiversary!   693 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 September 2006 - 01:20 AM

Anything new?

Yes. The latest news is that FYE has permanently lost this customer.

#413 projecteightysix   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1660 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

projecteightysix

Posted 20 September 2006 - 08:34 AM

well I got this email today
"Hello,

At FYE.com we strive to provide the widest assortment of high-quality products at everyday low prices. However, sometimes circumstances beyond our control affect our selection.

Our supplier recently informed us that your order is no longer available. As a result, it has been automatically cancelled.

Please note you will not be charged for this cancellation.

If you have any questions, please visit Customer Support at:

http://www.fye.com/corp/support

We apologize for this inconvenience.

Sincerely,
FYE Customer Care Team
shop.fye"

Then this one a few minutes later
"Hello Jeff,

Just a note to let you know that we have cancelled your order for the item listed below from order #\\\\\.
Your credit card was never charged for this item.

Please note: if you paid by Gift Card and your order was cancelled, your balance will be credited back to your Gift Card. Gift Cards are debited at time of order.

Order #--------

sku - 40714116 : description - American Psycho

If you have any questions, please send an email to customer support using our email form at https://secure.fye.c...port/email.aspx.

Sincerely,
FYE
www.fye.com"

They've stolen my 3.95 on american psycho for shipping, and claimed I was never charged.... I hate fye.

#414 Max Spider X   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   267 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Max Spider X

Posted 15 October 2006 - 12:53 PM

LMAO! It's October now. FYE's got some nerve.

#415 rufio2004nfg   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   127 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

rufio2004nfg

Posted 06 December 2006 - 06:39 AM

Sad to see this matter was never resolved. Boy my 20 items that are "Sent to Warehouse" have been taking up their warehouse space for a long time. Why don't they just send them already?

#416 Sofa King Cheap   Sofa King Cheap CAGiversary!   1928 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Sofa King Cheap

Posted 07 December 2006 - 05:09 PM

Although I can't complain since I had a ton of orders go through, this would be a nice Christmas gift from FYE to let those "Sent to Wherehouse" orders finally ship. Either that, or just cancel the darn things and quit giving people false hope.

#417 Lou-Dawg   Backlogger CAGiversary!   693 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 07 December 2006 - 06:02 PM

Fuck FYE. I ordered a product this week and I just got an email saying they canceled my order because they underestimated their stock and they are not receiving any more from the supplier. Add this to the $10 off order I never received, and 2 for 2 orders messed up...so I'm never shopping there again.

#418 slidecage   Nothing to say CAGiversary!   29325 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 07 December 2006 - 07:19 PM

funny thing is they cancelled all my orders besides the playboy ones LOL