GBA Player's Choice Round Two!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thx,for the info.It's time ebay my copies before their worthless.Too bad the pokemon doesn't come with the wireless adapter

I may have to sell my cart-only SMA2 if I can get over $20 for it, then. $15 after GGC for the PC version will do well by me. Box doesn't bother me at all for GBA games anyway, not to mention when it's either that or no box.

Might be a time for me to finally pick up Mario Kart as well.

That's awesome to hear, now I can easily find Super Mario World and Super Mario Kart Super Circuit! I already have Link to the Past.
I wonder if Super Mario Advance 4 with Super Mario Bros. 3 will ever become Player's Choice as well as Zelda: Minish Cap?

[quote name='espy605']If you have a DS you might want to wait for that version of Pokemon.[/quote]
I am planning on getting Diamond or Pear when they come out, but the reason I want FireRed is because I loved Red so much. I want to play the remake with GBA level graphics.

[quote name='Kaijufan']I am planning on getting Diamond or Pear when they come out, but the reason I want FireRed is because I loved Red so much. I want to play the remake with GBA level graphics.[/quote]i have it. fairly good game, but wasnt like what red was. the extra islands were interesting tho. worth getting imo.

My wallet just cried :(.

I've been wanting Mario World and the Zelda game... Mario kart i'm 50/50 on. Would anyone recc this game if you already have the DS version? Pokemon is a whatever for me.

I already have LOZ: A Link to the Past/Four Swords, don't care about Mario Kart since I already have MKDS, don't care about FR/LG, but SMA2: Super Mario World is the price drop and reprint that I have been waiting for. The eBay and used prices have become ridiculous. Can't wait for it.

Cool, i love Mario World & Pokemon FIRE Red:p

They really should grab 5 DS games and make them player's choice. PSP started a Greatest Hits series.. Nintendo should jump on this too!
Love to see Mario 64 DS, Yoshi Touch n Go, Wario Ware Touched, Meteos, and Kirby Canvas Curse gone to the first set of games to go player's choice for the DS!

Mario Kart on Gameboy was fun, but definately don't get it if you have the DS version. I tried to play Double Dash the other day and it just proves that Mario Kart DS is the best version available. I can't wait for the Wii version!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back