More bad news for Kerry?

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']OMG U R TEH BIASED!!1!1!! GET TEH FCUK OUTAH HERE WIT U R PARTESAHN TABLOID NEWS!1!1!![/quote]
Can you write that in normal english please. I was about to have a seizure reading it! Go Bush!

Let me help even out this thread

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Bush!

Big Nick, I hope you are not going to be posting this stuff on here everyday like PAD....

[quote name='Thunderscope']Let me help even out this thread

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Bush!

Big Nick, I hope you are not going to be posting this stuff on here everyday like PAD....[/quote]

So waht if I do?

I'm a conservative but have never voted for a Dem or a Rep for President. This year will be different, however. I'm at odds with most of bush's agenda (steel tarrifs, education bill, senior citizen drug bill, faith based charity, etc.) except for killing terrorists. In fact, the war on terror is the only thing he's doing right. The Dems whole campaign has been that the war on terror is the main thing he's doing wrong.

God help us if Kerry gets elected. It's easier to be on both sides of every issue when you're just a candidate, it's impossible to do so when you're actually the president. I'm voting for BUSH! Keep those mask wearing cowardly bitches running scared !! Eat that Osama bitch-laden !!

For once it makes me proud to say I live in MN, not too far from Saint Paul either! Maybe I'll have to head over and congratulate the mayor for a good decision.

Heh... it seems that you are quite willing to play straw man Pitt. Let's see you be something of substance and debate the points I mentioned in the previous topic... or are you going to ignore that one as you've ignored the others when someone challenges your position?

Now as for these posts, it's so obviously irrelevant that I'm not going to waste my time explaining it. If anyone wants a complete explanation, I can provide it... but read the posts, use your common sense, and you'll see. Hopefully this is all the time I have to waste on this.

bread's done
Back